Author Topic: your view on internet dating  (Read 12629 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Re: your view on internet dating
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-05 19:33:49 »
Met an ex on the internet....  Then she turned out to be a cheating whore....  Of course, I actually bear no ill-will towards her and we're still good friends.  I just kinda realized what's done is done, might as well move on, and she's still a pretty cool person, so why end a friendship too, it's just the romantic flame has been murdered...violently.
meh, only one girl that I accepted that on but that's cause she gave me a heads up before we started a relationship about her lifestyle. Rest of the time though I few cheating as almost as bad as breaking a commandment.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-06 01:48:48 »
Dude do not be friend with her! What are you thinking, obviously there is something inside you that still wants her in some way for you to continue keeping her in your life...

I know from personal experience, read the post I made up there first.....

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-06 03:03:39 »
Dude do not be friend with her! What are you thinking, obviously there is something inside you that still wants her in some way for you to continue keeping her in your life...

I know from personal experience, read the post I made up there first.....

Actually no, I've grown to realize that we're not supposed to be together AT ALL.  Like, I can get where you're coming from, but I have no interest in her anymore.  I don't even know what I was thinking to begin with.  However, there is someone else that I've been after for 3 years, but thanks to my anxiety issues, I can't bring myself to ask her out =(

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-06 03:06:35 »
Woah 3 years?? If I were you I could have just dated other girls. You must really like that girl.. Damn I wish I knew how you feel. Hmm..

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-06 04:41:44 »
I used to be really anxious when I was younger, but you will find that if you will just ask it gets easier every time. Until one day you'll meet a girl and ask her right there and she'll say yes...happened to me)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-06 06:16:35 »
my girls stuck by me through alot of turmoil i've went through these last three years, and for that, i know i can trust her more than anything

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-06-06 06:40:53 »
I know but check this man, I knew a girl for 2 and a half years, and she totally f@#$ed me over! I have found that people dont begin to show some of their true selves to you for YEARS.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-06-06 06:48:17 »
I know but check this man, I knew a girl for 2 and a half years, and she totally f@#$ed me over! I have found that people dont begin to show some of their true selves to you for YEARS.
Really?? Well at least the girls I've dated before are still the same and we stayed friends even its after years.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-06-06 06:49:25 »
Now dont get me wrong, thats an isolated case, Im sure not everyone is like that lol, needless to say anywhere in life, you should always keep your guard up.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-06-06 09:24:33 »
Now dont get me wrong, thats an isolated case, Im sure not everyone is like that lol, needless to say anywhere in life, you should always keep your guard up.
Try 5 years, got engaged the month before, then completely Effs you over. I've dated 5 girls since and all of them liked me enough and I liked them but I could not bring myself to the next stage of saying I love them or want to stay with them. I just would rather not have that slap to the cock and heart again.