Author Topic: Two 12 Year-Old Girls Stab Best Friend, 19 Times due to the Slenderman legend!!!  (Read 3412 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
I guess there will always be some, but 12 year old girls? That's what happens when parents don't talk to their children about what they're seeing.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
If people think those kids are crazy, then think on the people who are running every Sunday in to the church because they believe in god. Are these people crazy? (my personal opinion would be: yes  :-P) Keep in mind I don't speak about action, I speak about the motivation behind it. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
In a society where believing in occultist things is branded as normal (the definition which organization is an occultist sect and which not is absolute arbitrariness), is it there a surprise that this has happened? These kids where trained to believe in fictional tings. I don't want to excuse the happening, but I fear that people will condemn the company behind the Slenderman franchise (even if the myth is older, but they made it mainstream) or say that the kids have bad parents.

Here some wise words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cwGc0AzpM

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
I don't believe any of that... Those kids were manipulated by someone and they are covering it all up with this silly excuse... They were also sober during the event according to police reports. This was a well organized planned crime.

I'm wondering what are the effects to the victim which I read is still trying to survive from death. Were they trying to create another killer that would want to avenge for its suffering? Just some idea I had in mind.

The selection of both victim and guilty was obviously not random either. There are not many random 12 year olds that would proceed in such organized crime and would strongly believe in such theories nowadays. Only a disturbed or strongly manipulated mind is capable of such cold blooded actions at that age.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-04 15:37:44 by LeonhartGR »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Games don't kill people...  bad parenting does mostly.  Genetics will also come into it, as well as any brain injuries (if they exist) or other mental problems (which are probably also to do with bad parenting).

It is *not* the games.  The games become the convenient excuse every time, by stupid people.

Millions of people play games.  If a game was at fault, then there would be thousands more attacks.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-04 17:07:42 by DLPB »

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-06-15 10:51:12 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 07:52:28 by Jenova's Witness »