Author Topic: More Final Fantasy VII?  (Read 25509 times)

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #50 on: 2004-07-29 21:12:00 »
Quote from: Bunnie-Maru
Theres giving a dose of reality, and then theres just being a jackass about it.

Remember: Its not WHAT you say, its HOW you say it...just a lesson for life.

Well, considering the fact that we can't hear HOW we say it, I would say that you may be just taking my posts the wrong way.

And I am not being a jackass. If you don't like life then the only person at fault here is you. Johnny Knoxville is a jackass. Weeman is a jackass. I am not.

Should say anything....but I wonder.....Ru...b..i

Check my IP first...

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #51 on: 2004-07-29 21:15:15 »
Here, let me give you an example then...

Say you dont like a perticuilar movie. Heres your way of saying it:

That movie is so fucking stupid, any person who likes it is a moron.

And if someone seems to disagree with you...well...

If you don't like life then the only person at fault here is you.

Which I dont see how THAT came into to discussion...

And then theres a more reasonably way to say it:

I didnt really like the movie, it just didnt catch my interest.

There are two different ways to approach it, and It looks like to me, and a few others, that you seem to be taking more hostile approaches to opposition and things in general.

And if you really need visual proof of what Im saying, go back to the Console Wars and Random Game Discusion thread in the Completely Unrelated section...

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #52 on: 2004-07-29 21:19:38 »
Here, let me give you an example then...

Say you dont like a particuilar movie. Heres your way of saying it:

That movie is so fucking stupid, any person who likes it is a moron.

THE HELL?? :roll: Oh God no!! I'm not one of THOSE people. I never said anything of the sort. I just said the movie will end up like spirits within!

And if you really need visual proof of what Im saying, go back to the Console Wars and Random Game Discusion thread in the Completely Unrelated section...

Dude, have you SEEN the thread lately? That's ancient. I thought we settled that long ago... Seems like you have problems with letting go of things.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #53 on: 2004-07-29 21:22:43 »
It was an example, if it was something you said, I would of quoted, but those are the type of things you say right off, like calling me a Nimrod in another thread for something I already knew for replying to a post on a somewhat inactive (or dead) thread.

I wasnt the one who revived it, but what he said got me kind of curious (The Materia thing). That makes me a Nimrod for asking what he was talking about?

You do seem to get hostile, even without being provoked, just like in the Console War thread about FF7/8...

And as for that thread, it was an example of what Im talking about, Im not using it as a reason to say you're a bad person...

As a sidenote for earlier, I really dont think Cloud has that much of an attitude, or atleast towards me. For some people it may differ, but hey, just my input.

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #54 on: 2004-07-29 21:30:09 »
It was an example, if it was something you said, I would of quoted, but those are the type of things you say right off, like calling me a Nimrod in another thread for something I already knew for replying to a post on a somewhat inactive (or dead) thread.

If it wasn't something I said, then what's this even about?? If you want to say something, do it on the right posts at the time it happened. Don't revive arguments (just a lesson in life). And I called you a nimrod because it seems to me like you can't tell a dead thread from one that's still active. I think reviving old topics for an unimportant comment is a bad choice because then people rush to the topic like lemmings and post more which doesn't let new topics breathe. In other words, if everything of importance has been said, don't add to it.

I wasnt the one who revived it, but what he said got me kind of curious (The Materia thing). That makes me a Nimrod for asking what he was talking about?

Were you here two weeks ago? You had your chance to post about it. It was my bad for not checking back a few posts. But you said no one had posted for a few weeks. So I told you what it meant.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #55 on: 2004-07-29 21:35:10 »
I DIDNT REVIVE A DEAD TOPIC! GO TO IT, LOOK AT IT, EXAMINE IT, TAKE A PICTURE! IT WAS GED! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!?

Im not trying to start anything, but it was him...

And that was an example of how you act, you're very hostile without being provoked to people who havent done anything to you. This thread, the other thread, the console war thread, you're just very hostile for no reason. Its not just me, other people notice it apparently.

You need to sit down and read through these posts, because at this point, you're firing from the hip, and you're hitting wind.

Look at the post RIGHT above mine, from Ged...

Can you do me a quick favor and kindly post the date of that post from it?

Thanks a bunch...

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #56 on: 2004-07-29 21:44:59 »
Yes, it was me who posted on this... 'dead' or so topic.
And I don't care if you find it dead. It's not. It's a topic still existent, the discussion is still on, FF7AC is still in the works, so we have full rights to discuss about it.
If you feel like annoying anybody with your useless chattery, then I volunteer. Don't care for you much anyway. Just get off Bunnie.

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #57 on: 2004-07-29 21:46:28 »
Okay I believed you the first time. I'm not accusing you for murder or something.

Quote from: I
It was my bad for not checking back a few posts. But you said no one had posted for a few weeks. So I told you what it meant.

Who should read posts more thouroughly?

Get off Bunnie-Maru? Why don't you tell your little friend to get off me? He started attacking my attitude. I don't have an attitude. I'm just telling you how I see it. So why don't the both of you just stop with two on one and get back to what this thread is about?

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #58 on: 2004-07-29 21:48:42 »
As I said again, Im not starting anything with you Ged, Im not saying it was a bad thing, nothing to be shunned, but its you he has the problem with, and it seems like Im being dragged into this whole dead revival thing (Though perhaps I shouldnt of jumped into this fight, but I've also seen this and experienced what everyone seems to be talking about). It makes more sense to post there than to make a whole new topic, but thats just me. Why waste space when theres an exact same topic right there, but there hasnt been activity in a little bit. It wasnt a month or 2 months old, it wasnt that bad. And if you look at the forum rules, I think you're allowed to post on a dead topic within a week or two if it adds to the subject, which he did.

But thats just how I see things...

Ged

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #59 on: 2004-07-29 21:48:49 »
Oh geez.

Mister Qwerty, you really think a 2 week topic should be dead?
Please, Square is not releasing all the info one day just for us to discuss, so I feel and I think many will agree we can continue the topic as soon as new info is posted.. If you can't understand that.. oh well..  For your opinion.. I do not care much..

(oh and Bunnie, slight misunderstanding on your part, I'm not starting anything with you, rather the opposite ^^)

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #60 on: 2004-07-29 21:51:01 »
Ged isnt going around calling people Nimrods and acting like a bull in a china shop because people dont read posts more carefully. And theres a difference.

He forgot to check the date.

You're spewing out random things you're pulling from the air without correct information.

And it doesnt matter, he added to the subject. Nothing wrong with that.

And no, it was Ged who brought up your attitude, and he's right. And even Darkdevil added in on it. I wouldnt agree with him on Cloud, but hey, he might of seen things I havent, and I really havent had a problem with him as I can remember. But hey, thats just me.

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #61 on: 2004-07-29 21:56:23 »
Quote from: Ged
Oh geez.

Mister Qwerty, you really think a 2 week topic should be dead?
Please, Square is not releasing all the info one day just for us to discuss, so I feel and I think many will agree we can continue the topic as soon as new info is posted.. If you can't understand that.. oh well..  For your opinion.. I do not care much..

(oh and Bunnie, slight misunderstanding on your part, I'm not starting anything with you, rather the opposite ^^)

I agree that we should continue with the main topic. I just wish that you don't pull your friends out the mess they made by posting things that came out of the air just because you felt like attacking my "attitude". This whole thing is very stupid. I told you it was dead because it was. Not anymore. But it was. I told you why you shouldn't revive earlier. LET IT GO. All your doing is crying over spilled milk.

Here, I'll post the way that's "correct" becuase you so obviously want to destroy every person that disagrees with you:

I think FF7: AC is going to be great! :D  I can't wait for this movie to come out because I think the game was amazing.

Now, here's reality:

This movie will more than likely be a smash hit in the box-offices. Not because it is a good movie, but because it's a generous fan-service done by Square after realizing that they're test app can rake in big cash. I'm not saying it's going to totally suck and so will all the people that see it. I probably WILL see it. I just think it might be getting a bit over-hyped by the media and I don't want you guys to set yourselves up for dissapointment.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #62 on: 2004-07-29 22:00:18 »
Pull out the mess? Or stating the obvious?

And out of the air? Your posts here, the Nimrod post, andf the Console War posts where you implied I was brainwashed for liking FF7, and thinking I was attacking you, when no one said anything negative about you, are all here as proof.

Someone spoke out about your attitude (Ged) which you have shown today in this thread, the "dead" thread, and in the Console War thread. Then another person also voiced their opinion. Then another. Maybe you should take the fact its more than one person voicing their problem with your attitude that you should be less hostile in your posts.

One person voiced their opinion. Then another. And now myself am voicing my opinion. You are very hostile sometimes more than others.

Ged

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #63 on: 2004-07-29 22:02:20 »
Just for the sake of it, the whole thing began on the other thread..

Btw. It's the first time I met Bunnie, nice to meet you.
Qwerty - whatever.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #64 on: 2004-07-29 22:17:53 »
No, theres a difference between opposing and attacking.

Take Jari:

Me and him have our disagreements on certain things, like the PS2/Xbox thing. You dont see us at eachothers throats, calling eachother Nimrods, implying the other is brainwashed. Its civil, its a discussion, he has his views, I have mine, and they just happen to differ. I dont want to destroy him for it. I honestly enjoy it, he has some good points, he bases what he says on facts, and I like discussing things in a civil manner, not getting worked up and angry like Im starting to get right now...

You though are very quick to get hostile, and the Nimrod comment is a perfect example. Even that whore comment you made in this very thread, you have a very negative and hostile tone in your posts for some reason. You just have nothing but negative and hostile posts whenever someone doesnt agree with you from what i've seen so far, which is where the Console War and Nimrod comment and even that whore comment.

You could of easily said:

"You really shouldnt be posting on dead topics that havent been active in two weeks"

But no, you chose that.

Or you could of easily said:

"I dont like Advent Children, Square is just parading it around to make a quick buck"

But no...

Thats all Im saying...

(Nice to meet you too Ged)

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #65 on: 2004-07-29 22:47:24 »
Okay, first:

Dude, chill. I admit I can get flamed easily. Especially when the first thing you said to the person is that you hate FF7 and you get your favorite game disagreed upon.

You can't change the past and you can't change the future. You can't change the way people are. I don't agree. Let's just agree to disagree. okay?

Second:

I know I can be hostile a lot. You're not one to talk. I'm not the only who gets flamed easily. I bet your getting flamed while you read this right? It's human man.

Dude, just let it go. It's over, I'm sorry. Let's just post like rational human beings from now on? I'll try to stop angering you if you do the same.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #66 on: 2004-07-30 08:34:11 »
For god sakes.  WHEREVER  I look, I always see you two jackasses fighting.  FFS pack it in.

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #67 on: 2004-07-30 08:42:21 »
Well, it won't be happening again for a long time. It's ancient.

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #68 on: 2004-07-30 16:09:41 »
WHEREVER I look, I always see you two jackasses fighting.

I tried to make my point across civily without fighting before the little "If you suck at life, it's your problem" comment...But Im not going to get into it...its over with, no need to bring it back.

Relf

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #69 on: 2004-08-01 17:51:42 »
I may be a little off but I only see one jackass, and now would be one of those choice times for a mod to step in.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #70 on: 2004-08-01 18:02:35 »
Welcome back relf.  I noticed you ad trickstar suddenly left....

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #71 on: 2004-08-01 18:05:13 »
Yeah, I noticed that too...

Did trickstar get banned? One day he had one warning, then all of a sudden he had two, and I never found out why he got it.

Relf

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #72 on: 2004-08-01 18:26:56 »
Trikstar and me got a warning for spamming AND being off topic, I was on vacation, dont know about trickstar though, hope he is just on vacation too, though he might have left it would be a shame if he was gone for good...:-?

trickstar66

• View Profile
    • http://radicalgarbage.250free.com
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #73 on: 2004-08-01 21:49:29 »
Wow, people actually care whether I'm gone or not? Oh well... bye guys!! I'm leaving these forums for good as I see I'm a worthless peice of shit. So bye forever!! Please delete this account ASAP. Thanks. bye...

qwerty

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #74 on: 2004-08-01 21:51:11 »
woah...