Author Topic: [PC] Enemy editor - IFRIT (0.11C)  (Read 162058 times)

hobbitdur

• View Profile
Re: [PC] Enemy editor - IFRIT (0.11C)
« Reply #225 on: 2024-06-06 20:24:34 »
Hi all ! This is a big update !
I worked tirelessly (literally..) to bring a tool that can edit IA monster !
Quite a journey as I started as not even knowing where to start !
Now you have a tool that can visualize in a fancy manner (in excel) all the data from all monster, even their **AI** !
Then, you can modify it as you like, and it will transform it back to .dat file for you to be able to test it and share it to the world !
I am really excited, I worked really hard, searching for the maximum of info from the game, trying to improve my soft and making it usable by all (little gui, but that want to become an adult haha)
Special thanks to @m... for all the setup, couldn't have done it without him.

Don't hesitate to play with it and ask for help, I am ready to help you learn it. If enough people are interested, I might consider doing a video tutorial.
Also if you see possible improvement, propose it so I can implement, this is still a tool that can be improved !

The link :
https://github.com/HobbitDur/ifrit-enhanced/releases/tag/1.0
The original post: https://discord.com/channels/318179907098116106/1244453452394790992/1244555798135181394

albert

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2024-06-11 14:41:35 »
Hi all ! This is a big update !
I worked tirelessly (literally..) to bring a tool that can edit IA monster !
Quite a journey as I started as not even knowing where to start !
Now you have a tool that can visualize in a fancy manner (in excel) all the data from all monster, even their **AI** !
Then, you can modify it as you like, and it will transform it back to .dat file for you to be able to test it and share it to the world !
I am really excited, I worked really hard, searching for the maximum of info from the game, trying to improve my soft and making it usable by all (little gui, but that want to become an adult haha)
Special thanks to @m... for all the setup, couldn't have done it without him.

Don't hesitate to play with it and ask for help, I am ready to help you learn it. If enough people are interested, I might consider doing a video tutorial.
Also if you see possible improvement, propose it so I can implement, this is still a tool that can be improved !

The link :
https://github.com/HobbitDur/ifrit-enhanced/releases/tag/1.0
The original post: https://discord.com/channels/318179907098116106/1244453452394790992/1244555798135181394

WOW! that's a big step for improve, great job!

fuzzmustard

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2024-07-28 01:07:56 »
Does anyone know of a program like this that works for Remastered Steam version? Tried this one and even if I don't modify anything, when I repack battle.fs file, the game crashes every time I enter a battle. Assuming this only works with 2013 PC version.

Divatox

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2024-08-04 20:40:28 »
YES YES you are an angel!!!!
Now i can take back my mod, making new enemies attacks ans bosses, i love you! LOL
im trying to test, but when i open the ifrit-xlsx.exe an error appears:

"Filenotfounderror: [errno2] no such file or directory: 'outputfiles\\ifrit.xlsx'

(i was doing this because of the AI tab, that the Ifrit doesnt show anymore)
« Last Edit: 2024-08-04 22:29:54 by Divatox »

hobbitdur

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2024-08-14 08:13:48 »
Thanks a lot  Divatox ^^.
For the moment the AI engine is working fine ( I have modifed many monsters) but it is quite complex. I intent to make it simplier but this will not come soon ^^.
But for the time beeing, you have me and I can help you all the way.
Be aware that for a reason unknown to all (not link to a programming error), some modification on certain monster can create "rainbow line". This is still under investigation to list what monster are faulty, and why.

Except that, this is working fine, so let's go. Don't hesitate to come to the qhimm discord, I am really active there.
For your error, I would say that first you need to launch the fs_to_xlsx to create the xlsx file. It will normally create the folder and the file that can be modified, then transform into fs with the xlsx_to_fs.