Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70270 times)

seifertemp

Re: About Koral...
« Reply #75 on: 2009-08-06 21:31:14 »
You are never right.  You are a cunt.  An evil malicious little asswipe who is allowed to carry on because the mods cant touch you.  Will I will tell you who can.  Qhimm.  And eventually he will be forced to act.  Can't let you go on forever.,  I already know why you can see ips.  You run the server

But this forum will suffer because of your actions.  If you don't QUIT baiting and flaming it will suffer this every single time and people will relocate to another forum..  IS that what you want?

*chuckle*

Yes, yes I do. I run it. I run all of them. The Internets! All mine! :-D

you run this one, but not for long ;0

Jari

« Reply #76 on: 2009-08-06 21:34:20 »
You are never right.  You are a cunt.  An evil malicious little asswipe who is allowed to carry on because the mods cant touch you.  Will I will tell you who can.  Qhimm.  And eventually he will be forced to act.  Can't let you go on forever.,  I already know why you can see ips.  You run the server

But this forum will suffer because of your actions.  If you don't QUIT baiting and flaming it will suffer this every single time and people will relocate to another forum..  IS that what you want?

*chuckle*

Yes, yes I do. I run it. I run all of them. The Internets! All mine! :-D

you run this one, but not for long ;0

/facepalm

Yes. Just like I invited the TLS people over, as well. I do stuff even without knowing.

seifertemp

« Reply #77 on: 2009-08-06 21:34:53 »
guitar and urself went there and actually invited them back ;)

I dont know why you bother lying about it.  Must be good to be a 34 yr old idiot who acts like a 10 year old.  had such a shit life that they have to find pleasure tormentng people. 

« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 21:41:30 by seifertemp »

Jari

« Reply #78 on: 2009-08-06 21:46:43 »

Yes, yes we did.

Of course, the fact that their tech admin said that to his knowledge I do not even have an account there, means nothing. He was correct, btw. Or the fact that outside PMs on this forum I have had no contact with any of them.

I must have used my supah awesome telepathic powers to call my kin over. :-D

seifertemp

« Reply #79 on: 2009-08-06 21:47:40 »

Yes, yes we did.

Of course, the fact that their tech admin said that to his knowledge I do not even have an account there, means nothing. He was correct, btw. Or the fact that outside PMs on this forum I have had no contact with any of them.

I must have used my supah awesome telepathic powers to call my kin over. :-D

Well guitar certainy did because he admitted it to me :P

Any case, you were as much to blame now as then.  Tls has nothing to do with this forum.  You do. In real life buddy, when you make a mistake you get punished.  This forum is no different.  It will be punished, or you will :)

I dont think anyone here enjoys what is going on except u.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 21:52:02 by seifertemp »

Jari

« Reply #80 on: 2009-08-06 21:53:16 »
Any case, you were as much to blame now as then.  Tls has nothing to do with this forum.  You do. In real life buddy, when you make a mistake you get punished.  This forum is no different.  It will be punished, or you will :)

seifertemp

« Reply #81 on: 2009-08-06 21:55:56 »
 :-o

wow Jari the 34 year old fat ugly cunt can actually post pictures.

:lol:

Jari

« Reply #82 on: 2009-08-06 21:57:40 »
:-o

wow Jari the 34 year old fat ugly cunt can actually post pictures.

Yes, yes I can. :-D

Does it bother you? Can't get any sleep because of it? :-D

Vehek

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009-08-06 21:59:56 »
All this makes me...

If you'd just quiet down, seifer, maybe this would end.

seifertemp

« Reply #84 on: 2009-08-06 22:00:12 »
All this makes me...

If you'd just quiet down, seifer, maybe this would end.

It never ends.  Ammo and his chum made that clear on 3 separate occasions.  Sorry.  oh and ps, look who is back ;)  its the tls boys!  Add that ingrediant on how to ruin a forum :P

Well done ammo!  You are a real big man!  :-P
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:05:03 by seifertemp »

seifertemp

« Reply #85 on: 2009-08-06 22:07:11 »
where u go ammo?  isnt it fun anymore?

:-o  :-D

Jari

« Reply #86 on: 2009-08-06 22:09:49 »

There's only so much one can humiliate a person. So, no, it's not really fun anymore.

Besides, I'm waiting for the admins wake up. :-)

seifertemp

« Reply #87 on: 2009-08-06 22:15:26 »

There's only so much one can humiliate a person. So, no, it's not really fun anymore.

Besides, I'm waiting for the admins wake up. :-)

yeah I am sure you are ;)  isnt funny is it when one can wreck the place and get back at you without being touched,

I see you dont like your own medicine.

:-D :lol:  how hilarious.  :-P

Jari

« Reply #88 on: 2009-08-06 22:20:44 »
yeah I am sure you are ;)  isnt funny is it when one can wreck the place and get back at you without being touched,

:-D :lol:  how hilarious.  :-P

Actually, you were close to getting banned the last time.

I do enjoy this, but you took it to other threads, in a desperate attempt to get us both banned. I do not understand how someone's thought process can be so lacking, but whatever. In any case, that's not cool, and most likely - in few hours time - you'll get half of your wish.

seifertemp

« Reply #89 on: 2009-08-06 22:21:55 »
yeah I am sure you are ;)  isnt funny is it when one can wreck the place and get back at you without being touched,

:-D :lol:  how hilarious.  :-P

Actually, you were close to getting banned the last time.

I do enjoy this, but you took it to other threads, in a desperate attempt to get us both banned. I do not understand how someone's thought process can be so lacking, but whatever. In any case, that's not cool, and most likely - in few hours time - you'll get half of your wish.

careful jari, your frustration is showing (and I am loving it)

:-D

It is eassssssssy to be a nob isn't it   :-D

oh adn I was close eh?  haha but not old Jari, he is untouchablllle   :-P :lol:

ban jari?  steady on old chap

:-D :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:30:00 by seifertemp »

Jari

« Reply #90 on: 2009-08-06 22:29:53 »

No, that's pity you are seeing. For you, do you understand?

I do not think you even understand what kind of impression your behavior gives about you. Nor do you understand that you just dug your own hole - again. Or that right now you are - quite likely - a dead man posting. Or that you are very much trying to beat a dead horse.

One would think that an adult - well, at least you claim to be one - would have realized this.

Now, don't take this the wrong way. I for one hate it when this is said in anger, and it's not an insult I'd use on anyone. But... seek help. You need it. Seriously. World will be happier place for you, when you do that.

seifertemp

« Reply #91 on: 2009-08-06 22:30:25 »

No, that's pity you are seeing. For you, do you understand?

I do not think you even understand what kind of impression your behavior gives about you. Nor do you understand that you just dug your own hole - again. Or that right now you are - quite likely - a dead man posting. Or that you are very much trying to beat a dead horse.

One would think that an adult - well, at least you claim to be one - would have realized this.

Now, don't take this the wrong way. I for one hate it when this is said in anger, and it's not an insult I'd use on anyone. But... seek help. You need it. Seriously. World will be happier place for you, when you do that.

try harder jari!  You arent using your trade mark emoticons!

:-D :-D :-D

Jari

« Reply #92 on: 2009-08-06 22:33:33 »
try harder jari!  You arent using your trade mark emoticons!

Because I'm genuinely worried about you.

seifertemp

« Reply #93 on: 2009-08-06 22:36:52 »
try harder jari!  You arent using your trade mark emoticons!

Because I'm genuinely worried about you.

I have been worried about you for some time ;)  :lol:

I told you that you have bit off more than you can chew, well now sucker, you can chew it.   :-D  I can be an idiot.  I can be a prick.  and I can be quite insane.   8-) You are lucky you live far enough away.  I wouldnt have any problem in hosipitalising you :)
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:39:22 by seifertemp »

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009-08-06 22:41:47 »
I think this thread died as soon as page two started.... Either way it's not serving its purpose anymore... And such is why I normally stick to Tech-Related....

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009-08-06 22:43:19 »
We're not safe there any more...

seifertemp

« Reply #96 on: 2009-08-06 22:46:26 »
We're not safe there any more...

When today is done and dusted I hope you will learn a lesson, that it is easy to be a tosser.  Easy to ruin forums.  Easy to bully and to destroy and easy to ignmore it because it isn't aimed at you.

But people liek jari can only push me so far...

:-D  isn't it great?????????
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:48:21 by seifertemp »

Jari

« Reply #97 on: 2009-08-06 22:49:10 »
You are lucky you live far enough away.  I wouldnt have any problem in hosipitalising you :)

Just like last time. You were offered a chance, you chickened out.

The offer still stands. Either take it, or stop talking about it.

seifertemp

« Reply #98 on: 2009-08-06 22:49:39 »
You are lucky you live far enough away.  I wouldnt have any problem in hosipitalising you :)

:-D  hahaha  no i wont stop talking about it.  If I culd do it I would ;)  but you think im wasting my energy coming to see u think again   :lol: :lol:

I will say what I like and its a statement of fact.    :-D  Anyway time will get you  :-P  not long for u i dont think.  I can feel it  :-D

Whoops!  sorry lex!  that is IT'S
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:51:28 by seifertemp »

Jari

« Reply #99 on: 2009-08-06 22:54:01 »
You are lucky you live far enough away.  I wouldnt have any problem in hosipitalising you :)

:-D  hahaha  no i wont stop talking about it.  If I culd do it I would ;)  but you think im wasting my energy coming to see u think again   :lol: :lol:

I will say what I like and its a statement of fact.    :-D  Anyway time will get you  :-P  not long for u i dont think.  I can feel it  :-D

Whoops!  sorry lex!  that is IT'S