Author Topic: Open Chat  (Read 57544 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Re: Open Chat
« Reply #75 on: 2010-05-27 12:31:57 »
just woke up, sitting at the computer with a cold pepsi, getting ready to get to classes. wishing i could stay and finish my field model instead

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2010-05-27 13:14:29 »
I woke up an hour ago, faked sick, got to stay home, eating McDonalds, and listening to Bullet for my Valentine.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #77 on: 2010-05-27 13:16:23 »
I woke up an hour ago, faked sick, got to stay home, eating McDonalds, and listening to Bullet for my Valentine.

LUCKY BASTARD ^_^ :P

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010-05-27 15:26:59 »
got up, walked nephew, am tired, goin for either bubbletea/chinese food or all you can eat sushi, then work.

hope i get the sushi, I is craving some, but my friends are all broke, so less liekly.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010-05-27 15:46:38 »
Its late and 1:43 am in here and I'm still in the computer shop because my computer is being fixed and I'll need to reinstall all the mods in my ff7 again. Sh*t.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010-05-27 20:44:33 »

LUCKY BASTARD ^_^ :P

Well, save for the shitty band part =p

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010-05-28 01:00:09 »
I'm about to start a night of non-stop Resident evil 5 whilst I listen to my slim shady collection, it's moments like these that make you forget that it's the last year of school and that you're probably gonna pay for the lack of ambition earlier on in life....

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010-05-28 02:17:06 »
I'm about to start a night of non-stop Resident evil 5 whilst I listen to my slim shady collection, it's moments like these that make you forget that it's the last year of school and that you're probably gonna pay for the lack of ambition earlier on in life....
You'll learn later on that being even mildly successful isn't what you know, but who you know.   Work on your social skills and make lots of friends and you'll be just fine.

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010-05-28 02:32:21 »
You'll learn later on that being even mildly successful isn't what you know, but who you know.   Work on your social skills and make lots of friends and you'll be just fine.

Thanks for that ;D it's the most encouraging piece of advice I've heard in a while.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010-05-28 02:53:45 »
tis a good night ladies and gentlemen.  I'm pretty baked, and thinking about the symbolism in FF VII.  There's a reason now, why it's my favorite game of all time, even more so than the two Shenmue games.  The story of Shenmue is one of avenging, it's deep, but FF VII is one of life, death, redemption, and avenging, it's just got a little bit of everything...  Screw it this is too hard to put into words, I'ma go play FF VII

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #85 on: 2010-05-28 03:32:57 »
sitting at my aunts laptop waiting to head to class, i think i just got a deal for a free desktop i can suit up. might be good for me

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010-05-28 06:04:51 »
tis a good night ladies and gentlemen.  I'm pretty baked, and thinking about the symbolism in FF VII.  There's a reason now, why it's my favorite game of all time, even more so than the two Shenmue games.  The story of Shenmue is one of avenging, it's deep, but FF VII is one of life, death, redemption, and avenging, it's just got a little bit of everything...  Screw it this is too hard to put into words, I'ma go play FF VII

Wow... I apologize

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010-05-28 10:04:57 »
FF7 has also cool characters. That's another reason why I like the game. :)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010-05-28 19:24:05 »
FF7 has also cool characters. That's another reason why I like the game. :)

Yeah, that too, it's just hard to put stoned thoughts into words.  I was also distracted by the FF VII Main Theme via the Piano Collections.  Single most beautiful piece of music ever written.  I mean, I always loved the peace, and when stoned, music generally gets amplified in terms of awesome, this piece however got amplified in beauty.  Seriously, that piece of music alone, makes getting stoned worthwhile.  I can't even begin to describe how beautiful it gets.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #89 on: 2010-05-28 20:00:04 »
i wouldn't know myself :P don't drink alchahol nor smoke anything so i don't get drunk or stoned

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010-05-28 20:01:45 »
Hmm maybe I'll try download the piano version of the ff7 music pieces and see if it makes me sleep well at night. :)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010-05-28 20:36:35 »
Hmm maybe I'll try download the piano version of the ff7 music pieces and see if it makes me sleep well at night. :)

I've been using it as my sleeptime music for about a week now, next album I'm gonna use is probably this one http://www.amazon.com/Rockabye-Baby-Lullaby-Renditions-Floyd/dp/B000GY72K6

i wouldn't know myself :P don't drink alchahol nor smoke anything so i don't get drunk or stoned

I would suggest drinking and smoking (both tobacco and pot) for at least a period of time, as to me, it is a valuable life experience (I was just discussing this a few minutes ago)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #92 on: 2010-05-28 23:38:23 »

I've been using it as my sleeptime music for about a week now, next album I'm gonna use is probably this one http://www.amazon.com/Rockabye-Baby-Lullaby-Renditions-Floyd/dp/B000GY72K6

I would suggest drinking and smoking (both tobacco and pot) for at least a period of time, as to me, it is a valuable life experience (I was just discussing this a few minutes ago)

nah, i got nothing against your way of life, its just i saw that stuff really badly screw up alot of peoples lives, so im sticking straightedge. but again, i don't got anything against that way of life, and in fact, i think stuff like weed should be legalized for thoughs that want it

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010-05-29 00:12:27 »

nah, i got nothing against your way of life, its just i saw that stuff really badly screw up alot of peoples lives, so im sticking straightedge. but again, i don't got anything against that way of life, and in fact, i think stuff like weed should be legalized for thoughs that want it

You're fine in my book, as long as you have nothing against it.  People who are straight edge and have a disdain for people who aren't piss me off royally.  You're not better than me, and I'm not better than you, so get off your fucking high horse and let me live.  It's like when I'm walking down the street smoking a cigarette, and people tell me I should quit for their sake.  FUCK THEM, second hand smoke studies are flawed by design, first off.  Beyond that, well...  I'll quote Bill hicks.  "I'll smoke, I'll cough, I'll get the tumors, I'll die.  Deal?"

I just hate when people have a holier than thou mentality

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #94 on: 2010-05-29 00:20:23 »

You're fine in my book, as long as you have nothing against it.  People who are straight edge and have a disdain for people who aren't piss me off royally.  You're not better than me, and I'm not better than you, so get off your f***ing high horse and let me live.  It's like when I'm walking down the street smoking a cigarette, and people tell me I should quit for their sake.  f*** THEM, second hand smoke studies are flawed by design, first off.  Beyond that, well...  I'll quote Bill hicks.  "I'll smoke, I'll cough, I'll get the tumors, I'll die.  Deal?"

whoa, rant at thoughs asses, not me, anyone who insults others on there lifestyle ain't right in the head, again, i got nothing against your way of life, just like im glad you got nothing against mine

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2010-05-29 00:28:46 »

You're fine in my book, as long as you have nothing against it.  People who are straight edge and have a disdain for people who aren't piss me off royally.  You're not better than me, and I'm not better than you, so get off your f***ing high horse and let me live.  It's like when I'm walking down the street smoking a cigarette, and people tell me I should quit for their sake.  f*** THEM, second hand smoke studies are flawed by design, first off.  Beyond that, well...  I'll quote Bill hicks.  "I'll smoke, I'll cough, I'll get the tumors, I'll die.  Deal?"

whoa, rant at thoughs asses, not me, anyone who insults others on there lifestyle ain't right in the head, again, i got nothing against your way of life, just like im glad you got nothing against mine

Don't take it personally; I wasn't ranting against you, just ranting in general.

Now, onto the next topic.  "Thoughs" is not a word; the word you seek is "Those".

Sorry, but that has been bugging me all night.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #96 on: 2010-05-29 01:34:49 »

Don't take it personally; I wasn't ranting against you, just ranting in general.

Now, onto the next topic.  "Thoughs" is not a word; the word you seek is "Those".

Sorry, but that has been bugging me all night.

>.< damn grammar natzi's

:P just got out of the shower, long hair keeps getting in my face and planning on threatening it, if that doesn't work, im out of ideas :P

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2010-05-29 01:58:34 »
>.< Damn Grammar Natzi's.

:P Just got out of the shower.  My long hair keeps getting in my face and planning on threatening (that doesn't make any sense...) it.  If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas :P

Epic lulz!  I'm so annoying!!

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010-05-29 02:02:56 »

:P Just got out of the shower.  My long hair keeps getting in my face and planning on threatening (that doesn't make any sense...) it.  If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas :P

I do believe he was insinuating that he was going to threaten the aforementioned long hair.  Were I to guess, I would say he was threatening it with a pair of scissors.  That being said, the rest of his statement appears to say this was an empty threat.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #99 on: 2010-05-29 02:30:17 »

I do believe he was insinuating that he was going to threaten the aforementioned long hair.  Were I to guess, I would say he was threatening it with a pair of scissors.  That being said, the rest of his statement appears to say this was an empty threat.

yes, quite... *sits in a fancy chair and puts on sophisticated clothing*