Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70241 times)

seifertemp

Re: About Koral...
« Reply #25 on: 2009-08-06 15:02:20 »
Look, she sided with that dumbass Seifer Almasy, and when things didn't go his way here, he left, and so did she. I've been permanently banned from his site, but break-off.co.uk or something like that is where their project has gone into continuation.

Baiting, and also pig ignorant to what happened.  Guitar_dudester and ammo are the reasons why I and Mr. adults left.  Koral had her own reasons.  I am not even back as a full member here and will, if necessary leave again.  That will depend on the competance of those in charge to shut ignorant horrible little trouble causers liek you up.  We will see.

There can only be internet drama when both sides are too immature to let it go. Don't take the bait; maybe then the baiting will stop.

or maybe the baiting shouldnt be there in the first place because bans should be handed out to those doing it.  You don't blame the person who is being baited, you blame the baiter.,  And "drama" as you put it can happen when ONE person is being a twat, you want me to show you how it works?

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-08-06 15:08:17 »
OH MY GOD. Seifer?!?!?!? You silly fuckhead you!!!! Why oh why did you come back? I thought you learned that nobody wanted your "contributions" here.......

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-08-06 15:09:48 »
or maybe the baiting shouldnt be there in the first place because bans should be handed out to those doing it.  You don't blame the person who is being baited, you blame the baiter.,  And "drama" as you put it can happen when ONE person is being a twat, you want me to show you how it works?

I quite agree that here, guitar_dudester was wrong and would have been pulled up on that comment if I were a mod.

However, you should still ignore it; you're 26 and he's still in school. It doesn't matter who started it, you're still going to look bad if you respond (and I think that's what he wants). I've argued with a few trouble causers online as well, but I've always let it go in the end. Who cares if some kid thinks he's won a little argument against you? It's better than being emroiled in an internet fight that goes on for weeks and ends like the last one ended.

You're probably going to take this as an attack from me, but it isn't. I don't want another escalation leading to another "ATTN: your name here" thread within a week or so.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 15:12:01 by Kudistos Megistos »

seifertemp

« Reply #28 on: 2009-08-06 15:21:38 »
OH MY GOD. Seifer?!?!?!? You silly f***head you!!!! Why oh why did you come back? I thought you learned that nobody wanted your "contributions" here.......

I am hoping the moderator here does as he promised when I told him I wasn't staying (i mentioned your name as 1 of the people who would start and true to form here you are).  Nothing less than banning you will do for me.  It is no less than you deserve.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 15:23:10 by seifertemp »

seifertemp

« Reply #29 on: 2009-08-06 15:24:32 »

I quite agree that here, guitar_dudester was wrong and would have been pulled up on that comment if I were a mod.

However, you should still ignore it; you're 26 and he's still in school. It doesn't matter who started it, you're still going to look bad if you respond (and I think that's what he wants). I've argued with a few trouble causers online as well, but I've always let it go in the end. Who cares if some kid thinks he's won a little argument against you? It's better than being emroiled in an internet fight that goes on for weeks and ends like the last one ended.

You're probably going to take this as an attack from me, but it isn't. I don't want another escalation leading to another "ATTN: your name here" thread within a week or so.

I would say it is a rather laughable idea that you should blame me or turn this into a responsibility on my part.  What twaddle.  When you give a bit of balance and ask that the aggitator stops doing what he is doing then I may listen to you, but if you think what you wrote is a fair summary, then you are way off.  But carry on, because if nothing is done, this forum will just end up under another heap of arguments and you can blame who you like.

A sane person doesn't blame the victim, he blames the perpetrator. 
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 15:26:15 by seifertemp »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009-08-06 15:26:33 »
Er, didn't I say that I thought guitar_dudester was wrong? And that was before I saw his last post. Still, you're letting yourself be trolled by someone whose mum still reads him bedtime stories.

seifertemp

« Reply #31 on: 2009-08-06 15:29:35 »
Er, didn't I say that I thought guitar_dudester was wrong? And that was before I saw his last post. Still, you're letting yourself be trolled by someone whose mum still reads him bedtime stories.

You seem to have a rather basic understanding of easy it is to wind someone up if they carry on and on.  Like I said, do you want me to show you how easy it is?  How long would it be before you get sick of it eh?  The age has nothing at all to do with it.  If he is too immature and too much of a f***ing retard he shouldnt even be here should he.  Stop expecting me to accept a nasty little annoying comment once a day for eternity.  I won't.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 15:33:59 by seifertemp »

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-08-06 15:29:55 »
I just don't understand why you would want to come back when there was so much escalation over you at TWO sites - that I know of so far.

BTW, Megistos, I don't remember offending you, or doing something to get you started on me, and I thought you would be one not to jump in. Oh well.

seifertemp

« Reply #33 on: 2009-08-06 15:30:39 »
I just don't understand why you would want to come back when there was so much escalation over you at TWO sites - that I know of so far.

BTW, Megistos, I don't remember offending you, or doing something to get you started on me, and I thought you would be one not to jump in. Oh well.

I will do what I like.  I will go where I like.  If you don't like it, you leave.  I contribute to this forum and I give feedback to the people who are making these mods.  You do SOD ALL.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-08-06 15:39:38 »
I don't understand why this is happening again.

Kudistos was being nice and you jumped down his throat. You need to calm down, and if you have a gripe with what I've said address it to me, or a gripe with what guitar said, address it to him. This was part of the problem the last time, you just attacked everyone for reasons created by other posters.

seifertemp

« Reply #35 on: 2009-08-06 15:44:40 »
You don't understand?  Well then look up this thread and see a lovely baiting post.  Same as in my other thread on FF8.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009-08-06 15:44:34 »
I don't understand why this is happening again.

Kudistos was being nice and you jumped down his throat. You need to calm down, and if you have a gripe with what I've said address it to me, or a gripe with what guitar said, address it to him. This was part of the problem the last time, you just attacked everyone for reasons created by other posters.

Well, it's nice to see that someone here doesn't hate me  :-D

But I can see that my advice isn't wanted ITT, so I shan't give it any more. All I'll say is: Seifer, you've been involved in some good projects; it would be a shame if you kept letting yourself get sidetracked because you respond to people who have no interest in anything other than causing trouble.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009-08-06 15:51:22 »
You don't understand?  Well then look up this thread and see a lovely baiting post.  Same as in my other thread on FF8.

You're going to have to be specific about who you're referring to, because my post in the FF8 thread was a polite one just reminding you that you should watch how you communicate with people on this board. You have a very demanding and black-and-white attitude here that allows no room for anything that you don't say or think. Your word is law.

That's just not how life works. The post was just a reminder of that, I wasn't trying to bait you into anything nor am I now. Just take a step back and chill out.

Admittedly my post here could have done without the "Now who's being ignorant" part, but I'm sure you'll forgive me. My tolerance level only goes so high.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009-08-06 15:58:38 »
Alright time for me to step in to try and end the chaos :-P

This thread is about Koral, not about Seifer. Try to leave Seifer out of it :wink:

Still its strange how she deactivated her emails, maybe she doesnt want us to contact her?

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009-08-06 16:05:51 »

This thread is about Koral, not about Seifer. Try to leave Seifer out of it :wink:

Still its strange how she deactivated her emails, maybe she doesnt want us to contact her?

Thank you for that, you're absolutely right on that second line.

From what I understand, koral is a victim of cyber bullying.  In which case, it makes sense.  She really doesn't deserve it, though.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have posted here, because I really don't understand much of what's going on with her.  I may have pulled the above from some warped interpretation of something I read somewhere else on here.  I do that sometimes.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 16:08:41 by Shadowseer »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009-08-06 16:09:32 »

Thank you for that, you're absolutely right on that second line.

From what I understand, koral is a victim of cyber bullying.  In which case, it makes sense.  She really doesn't deserve it, though.
Well that is unfortunate :|

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009-08-06 16:14:53 »
Ya, I think she was part of TLS Forums too, and if I remember correctly, she might have had cyber-war problems there too. Not saying anything agains't TLS, because they are a good site, but I think there could have been problems.

As for Megistos, I never said I didn't like ya, you just harshly commented on something you didn't have too much research on, sory that I offended you if I did. I have always thought that you were a good contributing member to these forums, and actually I never had a problem.

I just don't understand where all the negativity towards me came from -

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009-08-06 16:16:28 »

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have posted here, because I really don't understand much of what's going on with her.  I may have pulled the above from some warped interpretation of something I read somewhere else on here.  I do that sometimes.

Ha ha dude this happens to me all the time.

seifertemp

« Reply #43 on: 2009-08-06 18:14:40 »
TLS and cyber bullies?  Surely not

:lol:

Jari

« Reply #44 on: 2009-08-06 19:21:01 »
Oh shi... this is just too good. :-D

*saved for all eternity*

However, you should still ignore it; you're 26 and he's still in school.

> you're 26

> 26

I don't want another escalation leading to another "ATTN: your name here" thread within a week or so.

Don't worry. I have this hunch this one is going to end with a banhammer. It was close last time, but the need... took care of itself.

TLS and cyber bullies?  Surely not

:lol:

You'd know, wouldn't you? :-D

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009-08-06 19:36:29 »
See my statement didn't offend anyone or sarcastically point fingers, seifertemp.  I'm just glad this forum knows the truth about you.

And hey, nice to see ya Ammo  :wink:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #46 on: 2009-08-06 19:56:31 »
See my statement didn't offend anyone or sarcastically point fingers, seifertemp.  I'm just glad this forum knows the truth about you.

guitar_dudester91, what are you trying to do? the past is the past, let it go! it was peaceful for a while now and now that u said wut u said on the first page, all this happened... gee thankz man, way to support the qhimm community!

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009-08-06 20:03:43 »
Hey buddy, I do support Qhimm. That's why I try to get rid of idiots like Seifer. I simply said what I thought happened to Koral, and noticed that Sefier was back. I think HE came back to resume the strife he caused. don't start gettin on my case, its not me dude.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #48 on: 2009-08-06 20:06:15 »
calling him an idiot is not going to help... he has a bit of rage and you know that by reading his past posts, but come on, this post isn't about seifertemp like espio mentioned, so lets just leave the seifer drama out of it, things will sort themselves out, they always do.

Jari

« Reply #49 on: 2009-08-06 20:08:53 »
I think HE came back to resume the strife he caused. don't start gettin on my case, its not me dude.

Actually, he was behaving quite civilized for some time.

Well, he did come back once, offered his 'arrogance is good'-line, was apparently shot down by halkun and left.

Then he came back again, and was on a pretty good behavior until now.

Sadly, it seems that he a) truly thinks that everyone else is at fault b) can't let it go. His loss. He needs us more than we need him, that's why he keeps coming back like a yo-yo.