Author Topic: [FF8R-PC/Steam] FF8 Remastered (Lunatic Pandora) Mods Progress  (Read 252169 times)

gunner_1207

• If your upright an above ground,its a gd day
    • View Profile
Yes, but it will very soon go public. Just squashing the last of the bugs and making sure I have everything ready for my Lunatic Pandora Ultima Pack as well. When I drop LPU for Patrons/VIPs/Donors, the AW:U mod will go public for anyone to download and install themselves :)
YES waiting eagerly and patiently for your sweet sweet wizardry

Euron-Crows-Eye

• View Profile
Wow fantastic! Thanks to you this excellent game is getting the true remaster it deserved! Looking forward to it! 

eXistenZe

• View Profile
Hey @Mcindus
Accidentally bought the installer for the normal version, and only then realized it's not for the remaster.
Should I play the normal version for now, or just wait for your amazing remaster mod pack (in other words, will it be out soon :) ? )

Loved your first pack for ff8 and did actually wind up accidentally buying it a second time. I am not worried nor care though about that but I can't wait for the remastered one to be released. I just got it on sale today for under 10 dollars and was like def could use it.

I do hope the translation and story thing I have for ff8 gets sometime ported over or maybe I can figure out how to use the better story script someone made on the game. I was using the Succession mod for it.

EliteOne

• View Profile
Mcindus, i would like to get a FF8 mod installer, and i'm very confused.

how do i download it, and where do i download it ??

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
@EliteOne Please join qhimm Discord and ask there to get a quick response and see many more mods for the FF games gathered in one place. Follow this link https://discord.gg/RGChgYT8

Lunareste

• View Profile
@EliteOne Please join qhimm Discord and ask there to get a quick response and see many more mods for the FF games gathered in one place. Follow this link https://discord.gg/RGChgYT8

This invite link has expired, can you link another?

meassem

• View Profile
Hi all,
I have an issue and don't know if this the right place to ask it, but I'll give it a shot here ;-)

After installing the mods, my Steam FF8 game doen't start anymore!
I've noticed that this happens the moment I install the Demastered 128. I get an 'unknown exception has occurred' Error!
After this I can't do much. I've reinstalled the game (game runs perfectly), but as soon as I install the ff8_demaster_128a, I get the same error!
What am I doing wrong? Please advice.  :-(
Thank you!

meassem

• View Profile
No one??!

Varo85

• View Profile
The game has been updated and we have to wait for MaKiPL to release a new Demaster update
Sorry my level of english

ArhumMK

• View Profile
Back in May I read that this mod (Angelwing: Ultima - Remastered), When released for Alpha testing Exclusively for Patreon and VIP users, would be for one or two months max. Afterwards we'd get a free public release of it. It's November now...
Keep up the good work I guess.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-08 10:35:22 by ArhumMK »

DJScias

• View Profile
Hello there,

It seems like demastered finally got updated today to support the latest FF8: Remastered patch of 1.0.2.
https://github.com/MaKiPL/FF8_demastered/releases/tag/1.3.0

Figured I'd make a mention of this because of the big red notice about this in the main post.

Kind regards,
DJScias

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Nice!

Anekii

• View Profile
Hi people! I'm looking for some help on how to use the Demaster program, with the Remaster version.

So far I have DL'd the latest version of the program, went through the installation instructions where it creates the DEMASTER_EXP folder, and stuck all mod 'texture' folders inside the DEMASTER_EXP folder.

Is there anything else I should be doing? Because (so far) nothing seems to have changed? I even have the SeeDRemaster UI mod (Demaster version) with the new colour icons, gradients, etc. but nothing has changed at all?

I have a feeling the Demaster program (when running) that the black box shouldn't be blank/black? Or is that normal?

Many thanks :)

seijuro

• View Profile
Hey McIndus, is Angelwing: Ultima coming out soon? I see that it's been released to your Patreons quite a while back in the Alpha phase, just wondering if there's a release date coming.