Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 270797 times)

madmarino

• View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #600 on: 2010-04-01 22:15:36 »
i have to say...you have some talent dude lol. i've only been checking out this sight for about 3 days and i'm already a BIG fan of your work. I'm looking forward to future models.  :)

Fresh486

« Reply #601 on: 2010-04-04 21:40:57 »
is there any progress being made?

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2010-04-05 14:55:44 »
God sakes, this is why I hate qhimm nowdays, its full of people that never want to contribute (I'm talking like people with less than 50 posts aka NOOBS) they only want, and never want to learn themselves. Look I'm sure hes working really hard on it but god damn it give the guy a break! I'm sure he has something called a "life" so just sit tight stop whining and wait! APZ will get it done I'm sure but in his own time. Oh and If anyone has ago at me for saying this I really don't care. I'm sure its on alot of peoples minds lately that this place is dead. I relise this is off topic but again I don't care. Best off luck with your cloud APZ looking forward to the progress you make with it. Oh and before people start heres the kind of thing im talking about.

4 days has gone how's the progress APZ?  :-D

I think I made not just my point, but alot of veteran members point's here.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2010-04-05 14:57:20 »
Jeez, some people are so desparate for these its unreal. Its almost as if people just register here to scrounge work off of other people. If you want it done, learn to do it yourself.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2010-04-05 15:00:11 »
God sakes, this is why I hate qhimm nowdays, its full of people that never want to contribute (I'm talking like people with less than 50 posts aka NOOBS) they only want, and never want to learn themselves. Look I'm sure hes working really hard on it but god damn it give the guy a break! I'm sure he has something called a "life" so just sit tight stop whining and wait! APZ will get it done I'm sure but in his own time. Oh and If anyone has ago at me for saying this I really don't care. I'm sure its on alot of peoples minds lately that this place is dead. I relise this is off topic but again I don't care. Best off luck with your cloud APZ looking forward to the progress you make with it. Oh and before people start heres the kind of thing im talking about.

4 days has gone how's the progress APZ?  :-D

I think I made not just my point, but alot of veteran members point's here.
This. Although without all the greedy n00bz, our work wouldn't get noticed as much, and I for one, enjoy the attention.

I say, if you're eager enough for something to be updated or released, quell your eagerness by reading through the entire thread. Then, if you still have something you want to know, go ahead and ask and we'll be happy to answer, but just know that we don't put deadlines on our work, so there's no way of knowing when something will be finished. Every now and again we might post updates if we've made a good amount of progress, but pestering only gets annoying.

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2010-04-05 15:04:34 »
I agree entirely with what you just said TiteGuy3. If your that eager and keen to do it its all the more rewarding to know you have done it yourself! I think the line is drawn when they start Pming you constantly that just pisses me off.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2010-04-05 15:07:23 »
There does seem to have been an increase in the number of new people coming here and asking for models (there are quite a few asking for AC models as well).

At the moment, I'm inclined to say that it's random clustering; a statistical anomaly. Either that, or the newcomers are connected in some way. Maybe one person came here and told others. Maybe some work was posted on a forum or blog and its visitors have come here. in any case, I don't think we have enough evidence yet to say that there's a pattern.

EDIT:

I agree entirely with what you just said TiteGuy3. If your that eager and keen to do it its all the more rewarding to know you have done it yourself! I think the line is drawn when they start Pming you constantly that just pisses me off.

Hmmm, having you been getting lots of PMs? Because I can see how that would be pretty annoying.

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2010-04-05 15:12:25 »
There does seem to have been an increase in the number of new people coming here and asking for models (there are quite a few asking for AC models as well).

At the moment, I'm inclined to say that it's random clustering; a statistical anomaly. Either that, or the newcomers are connected in some way. Maybe one person came here and told others. Maybe some work was posted on a forum or blog and its visitors have come here. in any case, I don't think we have enough evidence yet to say that there's a pattern.

EDIT:

Hmmm, having you been getting lots of PMs? Because I can see how that would be pretty annoying.

Hey Kudistos long time to speak lol.

Yeah quite alot of Pms recently, Its actually what made me visit the site today I had 4 unread messages all begging me to release Climhazzard. Don't get me wrong I am chuffed people want my patch so bad but when it comes to begging me to release it its just annoying. Anyway This is Off Topic so sorry to APZ I just felt it had to be said.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #608 on: 2010-04-05 17:43:07 »
i've been waiting, and waiting patiently, and i shall agree that alot of the newer guys that post over and over again "so whats going on, progress, is it done, bla bla bla"

especially when your looking through posts for information

anyways, for the newer people, HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES, as for me, i'm in the mood for some pizza :P

(i know i myself have been very impatient in the past, so i apologize in advance for that)

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2010-04-05 17:53:27 »
i'm in the mood for some pizza :P

I second that!! also im glad im not the only one who is sick of people nagging. Nothing to say sorry for you at least contribute something to the forums :P PIZZA  :lol: anyway back on topic!

Fresh486

« Reply #610 on: 2010-04-05 21:43:16 »
i wasn't being greedy or scrounging....
he hasn't posted in his thread in awhile and i was just wondering.

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2010-04-05 22:58:28 »
Don't worry, just be patient, good things come to those wait(does not apply to girlfriends....)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #612 on: 2010-04-06 12:08:33 »
Don't worry, just be patient, good things come to those wait(does not apply to girlfriends....)

(or exam studying)

therage800

• View Profile
    • TheRage800
« Reply #613 on: 2010-04-06 23:09:25 »

(or exam studying)

Study? Whatever does that mean?  :P

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2010-04-08 04:35:12 »
You know it's pretty damn impressive that I'm that admired and sought after here!

Yeah, I get a TON PM's, sorry guys! I don't really mean to be a JackA$$ about it, but there's no way to answer all of them or supply everyone who demands of me models! And Trust me! I've sent a couple of those annoying pm's myself before I learned how to hack into this game!  :D

I know I promised more! But you know, sleep for a change instead of tireless working seemed like a good thing to do for my blood pressure! I'm only 24 and I have a constant BP of 145/85. Which isn't necessarily a good thing for someone my age who's ridiculously healthy like me! (A manual labor job outside tends to do that!) But it isn't necessarily life threatening (for now) either... so whatever!

So to those people who defend me  ;) I bow to you! Really! Thank you!

I don't have anything more than a properly sized cluster of polygons to get the scale right to show right now, if I work on it more than 20 mins, I've have something to show! lol
« Last Edit: 2010-04-08 04:36:48 by apz freak »

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #615 on: 2010-04-08 04:53:58 »
*seizures*
*again*

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #616 on: 2010-04-08 05:38:50 »
I don't know how many times I've said this but I truly cannot wait!!
All of us here admire your work and I don't think I have met anyone say otherwise!
Keep it up, we're all rooting for you!  :)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2010-04-08 14:31:26 »
So to those people who defend me  ;) I bow to you! Really! Thank you!

*readies shotgun and N00B repelant*
Got your back APZ! 8-)

VampyreStuart

« Reply #618 on: 2010-04-19 18:13:03 »
Hey sorry I'm one of the n00bs and I am aware I'm about to be shotgunned, however, is this forum mods for only people who know how to mod?

I have no idea how to make 3D models or mod or anything and I was just coming here to use the good ones I found, I can't really contribute back...

I'm done, fire away lol.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2010-04-19 18:19:50 »
Hey sorry I'm one of the n00bs and I am aware I'm about to be shotgunned, however, is this forum mods for only people who know how to mod?

I have no idea how to make 3D models or mod or anything and I was just coming here to use the good ones I found, I can't really contribute back...

I'm done, fire away lol.
Just don't beg to be hand fed and you are more than welcome here

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 2010-04-19 18:26:32 »
Damn, i was about to beg for Vincent and Vincent limit break models  ;D

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2010-04-19 18:28:28 »
Damn, i was about to beg for Vincent and Vincent limit break models  ;D

Vincent is already done fool! well... just needs textures.. and uvs :P

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2010-04-19 21:03:59 »
Damn, i was about to beg for Vincent and Vincent limit break models  ;D

Vincent is already done fool! well... just needs textures.. and uvs :P

Can you get me a sneak peek Timu?  8-)

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2010-04-20 05:18:51 »
Can you get me a sneak peek Timu?  8-)

look in the TA main character thread... I posted progress on the model for a week or two until it was done :P

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2010-04-23 21:55:32 »
this seems really cool, and i'm pretty excited to use it lol. Just wondering where I should put the folder in so that FF uses those models instead. I don't care if you're not finished or it's not perfect cause this patch looks amazing. (I'm a bit of a noob sorry, but I love Final Fantasy 7 if it counts for anything =P)