Author Topic: Obesebear  (Read 4724 times)

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Obesebear
« on: 2010-06-15 02:39:30 »
Whoa whoa whoa. What is this?

This.   We have a very active moderator now.  If anything gets out of control I'll take care of it.   Until then why not quit pointing fingers since you have already admitted to using the Ultima Edition, Dark Fang.  Be glad you are allowed to stay here.

I never have once used the Ultima Edition and have never admitted to using it either.

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Obesebear
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-15 02:42:17 »
My download version didn't have aids lol.

If you want, I can send you the links.

So wait, why do you guys suggest we buy the game rather than download it?
You sir...are an idiot...YOU PURCHASE THE GAME BECAUSE *Drumroll* The torrented versions like "ULTIMA" edition...are completely bullsh*t.  You have a chance to be downloading 1 or 2 gigs worth of virus' that murder your computer, not to mention you could land yourself a pretty fine from the fed's.  We tell you to purchase it because WE DON'T WANT TO BE APART OF PIRACY YOU JACKASS!  God, do i have to go to your house and stamp "Dumbass" on your forehead or something?  Grow some damn braincells!

I lol'd.

1. I didn't download mine from a torrent, it was actually Mediafire links.
2. It wasn't the Ultima edition, it still requires the CDs to play.
3. It was not a virus, I've scanned it with 4 different anti-virus software.
4. It works perfectly with all the mods I have. In fact, the site where I downloaded it from was encouraging the use of these mods.
5. I didn't want to go out and pay for a (probably) rare game.
6. How would me downloading an illegal version of the game make you guys at risk?
7. You sir, are the idiot.
8. U MAD? gf noob...

You're right, must be someone else who goes by DarkFang

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-15 02:43:31 »
Well if we want to get technical its not the ultima edition he pirated.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-15 02:44:01 »
It wasn't the Ultima Edition. Please learn to read.

Yes I've downloaded the game and all the mods work for it. Quite frankly, it isn't any of your business how or where I got the game from and it shouldn't count towards whether you're allowed to stay here or not. I have the game, the mods work, end of story.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-15 02:48:43 »
That is unfortunate.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-15 02:53:42 »
Oh how silly of me.  I wonder why we don't condone use of the Ultima Edition.  Could it possibly be because it is downloaded illegally?  No, no way.  That can't be why.   Are you seriously that dense?

You've been allowed to stay here because you've become an active part of the community and have conformed to all the rules we have here.  

The point is, there's no need for anyone to start a flame war, and most especially not a member who maybe shouldn't be here in the first place.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-15 02:56:28 »
I'll leave if you guys want. I didn't mean to start any shit over just some dude posting WAY TOO MUCH.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-15 03:01:04 »
You don't have to leave.   Maybe he does post too much, but starting a thread about it is only inviting a flame war, which I definitely don't feel like dealing with.  If you have that big a problem with a member, you can PM him or me and work something out.

Feel free to research all threads that begin with "attention" or "attn" and see how well they turned out. 

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-15 08:32:12 »
I will just say this then leave it at that

DarkFang if i was a MOD i would of banned you as so as i seen ( I downloaded the game)

obesebear is being the nice guy here, saying you can stay and we won't bring that up again.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-15 09:12:14 »
Holy meatballs batman! Everything just exploded while I was at work I see.

Let's not start creating hate and discontent peeps. I may be a little harsh on some people but seriously, I don't try to start a flameBQ. You know why. This is supposed to be a community co-working towards our various goals. If you went into your work office and all act this way what do you think would happen. Things would start to fall apart and people fired.

Lets all take the time and remember this fact. I highly suggest a lock on this thread and a lock on continued flaming.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-15 14:59:36 »
Agreed, this thread should be locked.  It doesn't serve anything.  Although locking doesn't stop flaming, this doesn't yet classify as a real flame war (and hopefully never will).

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-15 15:42:11 »
Agreed, this thread should be locked.  It doesn't serve anything.  Although locking doesn't stop flaming, this doesn't yet classify as a real flame war (and hopefully never will).

^ This.