Author Topic: Halloween topic/Covarr topic  (Read 21272 times)

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
Halloween topic/Covarr topic
« on: 2010-10-28 03:36:06 »
I'm not dressing up just gonna have one of my females friends ( ;-) ) do my make up LOL I'll look so puuuurty, and yes I'm trick-or-treating never to old to do so :lol:
« Last Edit: 2010-10-30 16:16:34 by obesebear »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Re: What cha doin for Halloween?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-10-28 03:39:48 »
I'm trick-or-treating never to old to do so :D
I absolutely agree with that.

I however, want to dress up like Austin Powers. Actually, I would like to, but it probably won't happen.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-10-28 03:52:31 »
Rave party at my place.  I'll share pics later

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-10-28 04:02:34 »
Probably stay in my room, have some beer, and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. Alone, unless I can convince that hot grad student to come over.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-10-28 04:28:12 »
Well  made my own freddy glove, and am going to do this kickass make up. then we're going to a party, and did i forget to mention my girlfriedn is going as a scantily glad nurse? Its going to be a good night.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-10-28 05:13:26 »
Sittin' around... look awesome, and nobody would know.  I'ma be Murphy Macmanus from The Boondock Saints.  I just have to dress normal, and use a sharpie to put Aequitas on my hand.

No idea what I'ma do in costume though

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-10-28 05:18:09 »
Sittin' around... look awesome, and nobody would know.  I'ma be Murphy Macmanus from The Boondock Saints.  I just have to dress normal, and use a sharpie to put Aequitas on my hand.

Don't forget the virgin mary tattoo on the neck.  Wooden cross necklace is pretty necessary, too.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-10-28 05:35:01 »

Don't forget the virgin mary tattoo on the neck.  Wooden cross necklace is pretty necessary, too.

I'm not gonna do the virgin mary tat, because that's gonna be much more of a pain to wash off.  The wooden cross, however, I don't think is necessary, because they're seen without them 90% of the time

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #8 on: 2010-10-28 20:28:27 »
me and two buddies are gonna get monday off so we can spend sunday and monday playing video games all day :P

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-10-29 18:15:04 »
I'm not dressing up just gonna have one of my females friends ( ;) ) do my make up LOL I'll look so puuuurty, and yes I'm trick-or-treating never to old to do so :D
I used to tell people I would trick-or-treat until I was too frail to walk. I mean, if you wear a mask, no one can tell how old you are. Maybe you're just tall for your age. Free food never gets old.

However, I then hit a time where parties quickly outranked candy on my priority scale. Maybe when I get too old to party, I'll go back to trick-or-treating. ( This year will still be a house party for me : )

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-10-30 00:19:16 »
Nobody really holds parties around here, well they do but usually whoever has them me and my friends want to kick the &!%@ out of them -_- So we party on the streets XD Cause we're awesome like that.

@Cupcake : Don't forget your gonna need to memorize the prayer, and try to "execute" someone while your outside with a Nerf gun, I bet that'll go well...

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-10-30 02:49:54 »
Probably stay in my room, have some beer, and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. Alone, unless I can convince that hot grad student to come over.
I convinced that hot grad student to come over. :)

Halloween is looking much better now. I may yet have to retract my statement in obesebear's "Best Month Ever" thread.

I also got a kickass costume idea. Gonna take a white t-shirt and a sharpie, write the letters "LB" in big, stylized letters, and be Low Budget man, proving once again that being poor is no hindrance to being awesome.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-30 02:51:56 by The Real Covarr »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-10-30 02:55:51 »
pic of hot grad student is now required

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-10-30 03:02:10 »
I don't have a pic of her yet. I have like 3 pics of myself, just not a photo guy.

But she's like eight years older than me, and I'm fairly certain she's interested in me, if I can nut up enough to make the first move. My 21 year single streak may be about to end soon.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #14 on: 2010-10-30 04:55:28 »
If its an anxiety issue, drink a beer or two before your next encounter.  Reduces your inhibitions, and odds are your uninhibited peronality is a likeable kind of guy.  :D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-10-30 05:02:16 »
The fact that you invited her to your place for Halloween and she agreed means you're already in.   Drink a few there then go hit the town!    You'll be in there like swimwear ;)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-10-30 05:54:47 »
lolnope. Friendtalk.
 :(

Well, I'm 7 for 7 now.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-10-30 06:18:06 »
Nobody really holds parties around here, well they do but usually whoever has them me and my friends want to kick the &!%@ out of them -_- So we party on the streets XD Cause we're awesome like that.

@Cupcake : Don't forget your gonna need to memorize the prayer, and try to "execute" someone while your outside with a Nerf gun, I bet that'll go well...
And shepherds we shall be
For thee my lord for thee
Power hath descended forth from thy hand
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to the
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
En Nomine Patri Et Filli
Et Spiritus Sancti

(that was from memory, I've had it memorized since the second time I saw the movie)

Another great movie prayer

The path, of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he, who in the name of charity, and good will, shepherd the weak, through the valley of darkness, for his is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down, with great vengeance, and furious anger, those, who attempt to poison, and destroy my brothers.  And you will know, my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Anyway, Covarr, at least you're better off than I am.  19, and the only real girlfriend I ever had, lost her virginity to a guy who wasn't her boyfriend (me being that boyfriend)... then she became a total whorebag... then a coke dealer, and now a mommy.  Still talk to her though, because we were young(er) and stupid...er...  So I hold no grudge against her, and we both feel we were heavily important to the development of the other's personality.  Goddamn though, the whole thing just makes me feel like shit to this day.  FuckI'mranting

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-10-30 13:37:21 »
lolnope. Friendtalk.

Well, I'm 7 for 7 now.
Sucks dude...I thought you didn't even know her.   I've got a friend, a real stand up guy, who is 25 and only dated one girl.  She's 21 and they lasted 2 years, but he ended up ruining it.    Want to know why?

Because his standards are way too high, and because of that when their relationship started getting more and more serious he had no idea how to handle a lot of it.

If you've only asked out 7 chicks, I'm guessing you're probably in the same boat as him.   You need to start asking out girls that are in or below your league.  Then once you've learned how to be Mr. Smooth, you can start going for the girls you are REALLY interested in.  Plus you get to meet all kinds of people through your girlfriend.

/2cents

P.S.  A pic of said hottie is still required

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-10-30 14:29:49 »
lolnope. Friendtalk.

Well, I'm 7 for 7 now.
Sucks dude...I thought you didn't even know her.   I've got a friend, a real stand up guy, who is 25 and only dated one girl.  She's 21 and they lasted 2 years, but he ended up ruining it.    Want to know why?

Because his standards are way too high, and because of that when their relationship started getting more and more serious he had no idea how to handle a lot of it.

If you've only asked out 7 chicks, I'm guessing you're probably in the same boat as him.   You need to start asking out girls that are in or below your league.  Then once you've learned how to be Mr. Smooth, you can start going for the girls you are REALLY interested in.  Plus you get to meet all kinds of people through your girlfriend.

/2cents

P.S.  A pic of said hottie is still required
Standards too high? Doubt it. Pretty much my only standard is "willing to spend any amount of time not avoiding me." Since I've gotten to university over a month ago, there's only two people I'm even on a first name basis with, and she was one of them (the other is my roommate). It's not a matter of standards, it's a matter of being too shy IRL to even meet people, let alone ask them out.

Also:
Because his standards are way too high, and because of that
This is no "and". You're saying the same thing twice here.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-10-30 14:43:28 »
Pretty much my only standard is "willing to spend any amount of time not avoiding me."

Unless you're incredibly repulsive, I'd wager that people are much more willing to spend time with you than you think, and you're just not picking up the signals because you assume everyone hates you.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-10-30 14:49:28 »
Since I've gotten to university over a month ago, there's only two people I'm even on a first name basis with, and she was one of them (the other is my roommate). It's not a matter of standards, it's a matter of being too shy IRL to even meet people, let alone ask them out.
Did you only just start university? It took me about three months my freshman year before I got into a groove. So maybe you just need to give yourself time.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-10-30 14:53:08 »
I used to be shy, then realized it got me nowhere and was generally a boring way to live life.   Unless you enjoy being shy, quit it.   

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-10-30 14:58:28 »
Since I've gotten to university over a month ago, there's only two people I'm even on a first name basis with, and she was one of them (the other is my roommate). It's not a matter of standards, it's a matter of being too shy IRL to even meet people, let alone ask them out.
Did you only just start university? It took me about three months my freshman year before I got into a groove. So maybe you just need to give yourself time.
I was at a community college first.
Pretty much my only standard is "willing to spend any amount of time not avoiding me."

Unless you're incredibly repulsive, I'd wager that people are much more willing to spend time with you than you think, and you're just not picking up the signals because you assume everyone hates you.
I can't really read people, at all. I wouldn't at all be surprised if I was missing signals. However, I've also seen people irrefutably go out of their way to avoid me, on far too many occasions to ignore. I really don't know what it is I'm doing wrong, because I simply don't understand people.

But this is the Halloween topic. Let's talk about me less. Even if it were on-topic, it's unimportant; remember, it's just Covarr.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-10-30 15:04:47 »
I can't really read people, at all. I wouldn't at all be surprised if I was missing signals. However, I've also seen people irrefutably go out of their way to avoid me, on far too many occasions to ignore. I really don't know what it is I'm doing wrong, because I simply don't understand people.

Maybe you should shower more often. ;D

But this is the Halloween topic. Let's talk about me less. Even if it were on-topic, it's unimportant; remember, it's just Covarr.

But you're far more interesting, Covarr-kun!
« Last Edit: 2010-10-30 16:18:05 by Kudistos Megistos »