Author Topic: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!  (Read 2532 times)

LevelOne

• I feel so sad for the moon. Darn Betelgeuse...
    • View Profile
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
« on: 2010-11-15 06:14:12 »
First off, I'd like to thank all the modders out there who've been giving their own time to improving all of our gaming experiences. I'm fairly new to the forum, but I've gotten plenty of the mods from finalfantasy7pc.com and just discovered that they were from this forum a few weeks ago (dumb me, I know  :-D )

Anywho, if this were only a thank you note then it'd be in the "Completely Unrelated" section! I'd like to ask if anyone knows of some sites that have good mod-creating tutorials of the retexturing type (I'd definitely like to follow in the footsteps of some esteemed model makers like APZ freak, Milennia and all of them...without using their models of course!  ;) )

At the moment, I have about....0 experience in the field, but career searching is going slow, I've been stuck at home and I don't have school at the time so I'd really like to figure out how to do something new :)

Any information would be deeply appreciated! ^^ I'd search right now but it's been a long day and it's quarter after 1 as it is  :o

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
« Reply #1 on: 2010-11-15 12:01:28 »
that site just annoys me can't even get my name right,even after i corrected him....

LevelOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-11-15 22:26:17 »
Huh, I didn't really notice many references. Then again, it seems like that site hasn't been updated in a while, when I asked for help in the chat box I didn't get a response till 3 days later from a random person who wasn't even a moderator  :-\

edit: Alright, I found some pretty good software in which I could make models from scratch. Now that I've figured out a decent amount with photoshopping, I'm gonna take a crack at this  8-)
« Last Edit: 2010-11-16 10:46:03 by sl1982 »

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-11-16 09:09:28 »
Double post?...Double post!! Double post, double post dou--ble post :D

(Still haven't read the rules, I'm guessing?)

LevelOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-11-16 09:27:55 »
hmm? I thought double posting was when you made 2 individual threads :s sorry, no one replied and I was just confirming that I had found what I was looking for xD

Edit: I never noticed the modify button... /facepalm, I've been up all night. Anyway now I know, and thanks for the reference :P it's an inside joke I share with another Yuffie-fan friend of mine after seeing a vid on youtube. I think it was a modified yuffie/vincent date made by someone on this site actually haha
« Last Edit: 2010-11-16 09:31:02 by LevelOne »