Author Topic: Aali's fanclub  (Read 3766 times)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Aali's fanclub
« on: 2011-01-15 01:08:53 »
I think that Aali is the better programmer on this forum, if not, he's good. obesebear once said : "What cant you do? Seriously" And I agree. Aali is good. We like him so much. So, someone gave me the idea of a fanclub, then now there's one. Aali, dont be modest, you are a master. Our master ^^ Anyone have to say anything? :)

To the mods : Didnt know where to put that topic. Feel free to move it.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
Re: Aali's fanclub
« Reply #1 on: 2011-01-15 02:22:55 »
Would probably go best in General, or Completely Unrelated, since this has nothing to do with Final Fantasy 7 itself

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-01-15 18:57:11 »
Agreed. I think Aali did a great job making the updated Barret model as well as the ultima edition, great job!

:P

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-01-15 18:58:36 »
Who can't wait for the releases of his programs? :P Me, at least.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-01-16 05:59:06 »
Hey! Vgr255...

I think if you got to know Aali you would quickly find out that he is the grumpy type!. In fact in all fairness I'd say he would be the leader of the Anti-Aali-Group!  Whose job it is to hunt down members of "Aali's Fan Club" and skewer them...True story!

Anyway I am starting a "Hackmaster fan club" if anybody's interested! Membership fee must contain a PLAYABLE version of a PS3 emulator. We are accepting members into this rare and exclusive elite club ^_^.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-01-16 07:34:32 »
Hey! Vgr255...

I think if you got to know Aali you would quickly find out that he is the grumpy type!. In fact in all fairness I'd say he would be the leader of the Anti-Aali-Group!  Whose job it is to hunt down members of "Aali's Fan Club" and skewer them...True story!

Anyway I am starting a "Hackmaster fan club" if anybody's interested! Membership fee must contain a PLAYABLE version of a PS3 emulator. We are accepting members into this rare and exclusive elite club ^_^.
It just so happens I have said emulator. I have something that can play every commercial PS3 game, perfectly.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-01-16 14:07:07 »
Why so troll guys? haha