Author Topic: Apology  (Read 71205 times)

Jari

• View Profile
Re: Apology
« Reply #25 on: 2011-02-26 10:19:01 »
waiting for you to elaborate.
Would it be too much to ask that you let it go? He did say "I will say no more" after all.  :-[

Perhaps you'd like to pay me to do so?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011-02-26 12:43:12 »
At any rate, acknowledging a need for a softer attitude >>> throwing a public fit and trying to sabotage the forum. I shall say no more.

Oh, I think you should. You definitely should.

I for one am dying to hear this.

How about for once in your life, stop being a troll and grow up?  Every time you are here there is a problem, you tried baiting me in IRC the other day but it didn't work.

My advice to anyone here is to just ignore jari completely.  Over the years he has driven way too many good posters off, and my attempts to get them back fail because they know he will be back at some point.

Dan

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011-02-26 13:48:19 »
you tried baiting me in IRC the other day but it didn't work.

OH LULZ! ;D

I can see that you haven't lost your delusion of martyrdom. How about growing up and while at it, growing a sense of humor. Then you might be able to tell when people are just having a laugh at your expense.

Of course, that would rob you of so many possibilities for imaginary martyrdom, so I guess it's not really an option. :)

PS. I'm growing tired of waiting for you to kill me. Could you please hurry up your plans?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011-02-26 13:59:38 »
Really, Jari?  You decide to come back just so you can start shit?  Give it a rest, dude, please.

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011-02-26 14:35:26 »
What, you suddenly grew a set? ;D

I think my question was rather justified. Of course, since the forum follows the don't ask, don't tell-policy, regarding certain matters, I'm not too surprised by your reaction.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011-02-26 14:45:37 »
Perhaps you'd like to pay me to do so?

Sure, what is your hourly rate for not being an ass? can I get a bulk price?, and lastly; How much for you to take a trip to your nearest psychiatric hospital?

Unlike you and me bosola has something real to contribute to these forums, I politely ask you to stop trolling before you do something that you regret.

I really don't care what your immature brain thought up of my reasons for being here, cause quite frankly I was going to make a list but it is  long. But I will tell you what! I will keep feeding the troll (YOU) in hopes that we both get banned! You know why? Cause unlike Halkun,basola,Aali,Qhimm,Covarr,Timu, and others...we don't contribute anything. My contribution to this forum will be baiting you in an attempt to get you removed as I love the game FF7 to bad we have nothing to add to the discussion except our endless bickering.

So please give all these good moderators a reason, no more "MS nice person" You've attacked me one too many times. All I asked is that you stopped.
« Last Edit: 2011-02-26 14:55:23 by Mako »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011-02-26 14:51:15 »
I thought it was rather obvious to what he was referring to Jari. When you left you unbanned everyone that had caused problems in the past. I would consider this sabotage of sorts.

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011-02-26 15:37:45 »
I really don't care what your immature brain thought up of my reasons for being here, cause quite frankly I was going to make a list but it is  long. But I will tell you what! I will keep feeding the troll (YOU) in hopes that we both get banned! You know why? Cause unlike Halkun,basola,Aali,Qhimm,Covarr,Timu, and others...we don't contribute anything. My contribution to this forum will be baiting you in an attempt to get you removed as I love the game FF7 to bad we have nothing to add to the discussion except our endless bickering.

Awwwww. No more offers to pay for administering a forum competing with this one? No more emails wishing that I'd come back? I'm so sad now. :-D

BTW, you are losing your temper. :P See, you are again exhibiting one of the telltale signs in your typing, which gave away you as Master Aden. You really should stop doing that, if you want people to believe you are not the one and same person. :P

So please give all these good moderators a reason, no more "MS nice person" You've attacked me one too many times. All I asked is that you stopped.

Well, you could always sue me. That's your special attack, right?

I thought it was rather obvious to what he was referring to Jari. When you left you unbanned everyone that had caused problems in the past. I would consider this sabotage of sorts.

This would be my impression as well, however I'd rather hear it from him directly. And then comment "Bah, humbug" on the sabotage-part. A mere parting gift, and a chance to set up the forum as you prefer.

If I wished to sabotage it, I would have done so. I'm capable of far more than letting few trolls loose. I should be insulted that someone thinks that was an attempt at sabotage, really. :-P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011-02-26 15:55:59 »
In the past I said and did things I am not proud of, and when I am angry I still lose my better judgment but it is an ongoing effort to improve.  That is your problem Jari..  not only do you not want to improve, you don't think you need to.  Your life revolves around getting a response and trolling... all so you can sit back and get some sort of sadistic kick from all the trouble you cause.

In over 30 years of your life, you have not realised that it is nice to be nice.  That is is nicer to construct than to destruct.  Anyone can act like an arsehole but only a few here are like Aali, and add something genuine to the forum.  The rest make an attempt to be helpful.  You don't.

Why don't you try and change?  Nobody is perfect but of all the people on this forum, you seem to be the very worst because you don't even try to get along.  Surely somewhere in there, there is a person who wants to accomplish something other than giddy thrills from tormenting people?

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011-02-26 16:04:35 »
if you want people to believe you are not the one and same person.
We are? I am him and he is she...she is he! urr of sorts. But you wanna know what? No one cares! Not even anyone. That's too bad for your case.

No my "special attack" is the ability to be kind. An ability far beyond your skill level.

BTW, you are losing your temper.
And your losing the ability to post more smileys? Must be cause were getting old.

See the reason what still escapes you to this day, is the fact that I am nice! Not cause of money, or me being a female, it was me being nice! and decent to people. Something you will never comprehend, so when you say I've lost my temper...sure after a year of your ramblings, being mean, and ruining the stability of the forum, sure yeah I'll lose my cool.

Tell me what does it feel like to quit cause of someone like myself? what was the exact feeling? I now admit to being proud to be the one that makes you so angry :). It gives me the greatest of pleasures to know that I have/had taken you out. We got a great moderating team, friendly staff, and much much more! Sadly if you stayed none of this would have happened all we would have had was Hermoor's playpen. :) I look froward to more of your deceptive ramblings.

EDIT: DLPB Read my mind with the nice comment.
« Last Edit: 2011-02-26 16:12:51 by Mako »

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #35 on: 2011-02-26 16:39:11 »
The Sanctity of the Apology Thread has been violated.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2011-02-26 16:41:26 »
The Sanctity of the Apology Thread has been violated.

You say "violated" as if it were a bad thing...

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2011-02-26 17:12:15 »
In the past I said and did things I am not proud of, and when I am angry I still lose my better judgment but it is an ongoing effort to improve.

Any plans on trying to get rid of that hypocrisy, as well? ;D

Nobody is perfect but of all the people on this forum, you seem to be the very worst because you don't even try to get along.  Surely somewhere in there, there is a person who wants to accomplish something other than giddy thrills from tormenting people?

Awwww, I'm such a misunderstood person - I get along just fine, with people who deserve it. ;)

if you want people to believe you are not the one and same person.
We are? I am him and he is she...she is he! urr of sorts. But you wanna know what? No one cares! Not even anyone. That's too bad for your case.

Really? Are you absolutely sure that I don't enjoy the current situation? With all the irony and hypocrisy?

No my "special attack" is the ability to be kind. An ability far beyond your skill level.

Oh snap. Must have gotten those two confused. I guess it happens when one reads a legal threat. ;D

See the reason what still escapes you to this day, is the fact that I am nice! Not cause of money, or me being a female, it was me being nice! and decent to people. Something you will never comprehend, so when you say I've lost my temper...sure after a year of your ramblings, being mean, and ruining the stability of the forum, sure yeah I'll lose my cool.

If by "nice" you mean "worst manipulator ever", then yes, you are very nice.

Tell me what does it feel like to quit cause of someone like myself? what was the exact feeling? I now admit to being proud to be the one that makes you so angry :). It gives me the greatest of pleasures to know that I have/had taken you out. We got a great moderating team, friendly staff, and much much more! Sadly if you stayed none of this would have happened all we would have had was Hermoor's playpen. :) I look froward to more of your deceptive ramblings.

Oh wow. Just wow. If there ever was a proof that you indeed are Master Aden...  ;D

You wouldn't mind me posting some IRC logs, would you?

Anyway my dear, I'm so very sad to tell you that you haven't been a reason for my quitting. Not the first time, nor the second time. Oh, I don't mind at all if you want to think so; by all means, if it makes you happy.

It's not true though, but don't let that stop you. :P

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2011-02-26 17:35:58 »
Really? Are you absolutely sure that I don't enjoy the current situation? With all the irony and hypocrisy?
And herein lies the problem. You get a kick out of things going badly. You show up trying to incite trouble because you get a kick out of it. There's a word for that: troll. You're really no better than hermoor at this point. Smarter? Certainly, but your goal is the same.

So what if Mako is masteraden? So what if DLPB has caused trouble in the past? They're both behaving now, and showing a hell of a lot more maturity than you.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2011-02-26 17:43:09 »
Wow you saved those!? Did you save our PM's too? Did you read then every night? Does it bring you comfort? Hmmm?
Sure ok posting IRC logs is fine :) As long as I can post your PM's...? Eh. Of you hitting on me? Or did you forget?

I was the direct cause of your quitting whatever reason you have given yourself is up to you. :)

Sadly I'd like to take credit for your 1st time quitting with "Master Aden" but that is up to you too. So yeah! Post all my personal info (if you have it) my name, my number, all of my email addresses, all of my boyfriends info, and don't forget the address to where I live too? Oh and passwords!

You do this against my consent of course and remember my "special attack" I've got some money to burn, give my lawyers a reason to hunt you down please. Also internet bullying is the new no-no in our country I am sure someone will be interested in your case. :)

« Last Edit: 2011-02-26 17:49:35 by Mako »

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #40 on: 2011-02-26 17:46:27 »
Can't we all just get along?
*shot*

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2011-02-26 17:48:54 »
Tried that, Jari refuses to go that route...he has decided to troll instead.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2011-02-26 17:49:21 »
Look it is obvious now, this guy ain't for changing and every new post, even this one, gives him a thrill.  Let's all just move on :)

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2011-02-26 19:33:28 »
And herein lies the problem. You get a kick out of things going badly.

If I'm in the "Told you so"-position, then yes, yes I do. :)

You show up trying to incite trouble because you get a kick out of it.

Bah, humbug. :D Read my reply to SL; that's why I showed up. I really am damn near insulted by the insinuation that I would be so inept at sabotage. :-*

If the dynamic duo wants to dance with me... by all means, I have some time and I enjoy it. If you read my first replies to them, you'll see that there isn't anything a normal, balanced person can't shrug off.

So what if Mako is masteraden? So what if DLPB has caused trouble in the past? They're both behaving now, and showing a hell of a lot more maturity than you.

As for the first one; because it proves that I've been right all along - and there are certain... things that come with that. Which make me most pleased. Do not misunderstand; I do not give rat's ass whether she, he or quite likely them are accepted now - it's not a concern of mine. I'm perfectly happy at being vindicated. :)

And as for the both in common; what they are showing is an extreme case of hypocrisy. Which I find most amusing. ;)

BTW, are you sure you don't want to retract your statement, after reading her/his/its latest post? ;D

Wow you saved those!? Did you save our PM's too? Did you read then every night? Does it bring you comfort? Hmmm?
Sure ok posting IRC logs is fine :) As long as I can post your PM's...? Eh. Of you hitting on me? Or did you forget?

I didn't really save anything, my client just logs everything. Which is quite handy, when you need to find something later on.

No, I didn't save our PMs, or any other PMs for that matter. Nor did I read them every night. Do not flatter yourself. ;)

Oh, feel free to post my PMs. With the exception of that one photograph I showed to you, should you still have it. For the reasons I mentioned in the said PM. If you want even that posted, I can do it myself, I just need to blur the faces of other people in it. Because, as I said, I do not have permission to publicize it, and I'm pretty sure that nobody except me even remembers such a photo exists. Wonders of alcolol, that. :P

And dear... there's a difference between hitting on someone, and flattering them with innocent flirt.  :) Feel free to ask any other female member whether I have done the latter to them. :) So, no need to feel special.

I'll be posting the log excerpt later on, right now I'm kinda too busy playing Fallout: New Vegas to find it.

I was the direct cause of your quitting whatever reason you have given yourself is up to you. :)

Nuh-uh, you were the catalyst. And I'm rather grateful to you for that, actually. Sometimes certain situations provide unexpected insight into other people - exactly what happened there.

Sadly I'd like to take credit for your 1st time quitting with "Master Aden" but that is up to you too. So yeah! Post all my personal info (if you have it) my name, my number, all of my email addresses, all of my boyfriends info, and don't forget the address to where I live too? Oh and passwords!

You do this against my consent of course and remember my "special attack" I've got some money to burn, give my lawyers a reason to hunt you down please. Also internet bullying is the new no-no in our country I am sure someone will be interested in your case. :)

Wait, didn't you just give your consent? ;)

But seriously, I am rather tempted to post your address (yes, I know it, sorry for not sending a Christmas card... you really should be more careful when registering domains, if you are so paranoid about your personal details...), just to see your lawyers hunt me down. ;D

I think I'd have great lulz, waiting for them to come up with some kind of case. ;D

But why would I post it? I'm only interested in proving that you indeed are Master Aden, and for that I need a short piece of my IRC log. The rest... it's your own, personal paranoia talking.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2011-02-26 20:13:17 »
Hehe a catalyst sure lol...thats a good one.

sending a Christmas card.
I think you did! You are not kidding. Kreeeeepy.

exception of that one photograph
ORLY? Well you don't have permission to use ANY of my info to further your trolling cause. But I WILL NEVER use any of the PM's or Pic/s you sent me I don't care what happens, I'm not that low.

As for the first one; because it proves that I've been right all along - and there are certain... things that come with that. Which make me most pleased. Do not misunderstand; I do not give rat's ass whether she, he or quite likely them are accepted now - it's not a concern of mine. I'm perfectly happy at being vindicated. :)
What a load of Tripe! Have you yet to understand that most/all people here do not know who masteraden is? Nor do many care? I don't even quite understand who is was, or what he did for that matter...

But you want to know what? NO-ONE-CARES

People find it hard to believe you were normal once...and to think I was a champion for your return! now...not so much. I sent an email to you one night telling you I was sorry for how things turned out (I am) I would give ANYTHING for you to stop being this way, but sadly and regrettably it seems you need to do this, its for your health. It you don't years might pass I you will have an "episode" so I await your huge pile of proof that the one typing here is the same one years-and years ago. So go ahead Jari Attack me if it makes you feel better. Think of it as my final gift to you.

EDIT: To clarify I didn't have to send an email, but I did. In theory as a troll I should have already one. But you misunderstand me...I did feel terrible (Regardless of my previous posts to you).

« Last Edit: 2011-02-26 20:22:08 by Mako »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2011-02-26 20:29:04 »
If I'm in the "Told you so"-position, then yes, yes I do. :)
Do you even realize how immature this stance is? This is how 8-year-olds behave, and it should be embarrassing that you do as well.

You show up trying to incite trouble because you get a kick out of it.

Bah, humbug. :D Read my reply to SL; that's why I showed up. I really am damn near insulted by the insinuation that I would be so inept at sabotage. :-*

If the dynamic duo wants to dance with me... by all means, I have some time and I enjoy it. If you read my first replies to them, you'll see that there isn't anything a normal, balanced person can't shrug off.
Assuming you are correct and a normal, balanced person would shrug your replies off, and assuming you don't consider them to be normal and balanced, that would mean that you expected them to respond in a manner similar to how they did. If this is the case, then logically you WERE trying to get a negative reaction. It doesn't matter how you look at it, you were deliberately trying to incite trouble. And as I said before, in this way you are no different from hermoor.

You've mentioned hypocrisy multiple times. You haven't clarified, but I'm guessing you mean that Mako and DLPB have no place to call you out for your behavior. To this, I have two responses:
1. Whether or not they're guilty of misbehaving in the past has no bearing on the fact that they're right. You are trying to start a sh*tstorm, regardless of what other people have done. Man up and stop deflecting.
2. Looking strictly at the present, you are the only person behaving like an ass right now. In the past few months, they have been nothing but pleasant, whereas you have openly mocked and insulted the members and management of this forum both here and in the IRC channel. The past has no bearing on the fact that right now you are causing trouble and they are not.

edit:

Umm, what I said doesn't prove anything. I don't believe for a second that Mako is masteraden, but the point I was making is that even if she was it does not matter.
« Last Edit: 2011-02-26 20:35:28 by Covarr »

Hermoor X

« Reply #46 on: 2011-02-26 21:18:56 »
I find this very amusing...please keep talking, and Jari I was wrong about you. I now know where you are coming from and that is a fun place.  8)

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #47 on: 2011-02-26 21:20:07 »
lol

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2011-02-26 21:21:50 »
I find this very amusing...please keep talking, and Jari I was wrong about you. I now know where you are coming from and that is a fun place.  8)

Matron Orlha, this had better not be you!

If you are Hermoor, I am very pleased; we'll have the old gang back. I was tired of just making fun of you on YouTube anyway.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2011-02-26 21:22:16 »
What the hell, I'm agreeing with Hermoor

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!