Author Topic: Apology  (Read 70863 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Apology
« Reply #125 on: 2011-02-27 17:06:18 »
You just used up your last chance Hermoor.

Oh lol, it seems like my new personal text was quite appropriate ;D

Jari

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2011-02-27 18:05:23 »
    I fail to see how indenting the first line of a paragraph proves anything. In school writing, both MLA and APA format require it.

I'm sure they do. I suspect most semi official document templates require it, too, even globally. If I guess correctly, even you Americafags do use the tab-key, or tools in word processor itself, to indent, yes? So, banging the space bar for random amounts isn't really the same thing - it most certainly should not be, in word processing. For obvious reasons.

And I'm sure you'd fail to see it - I would have not expected any less. :) But do answer me, how many people have you seen to do it here? Or even in forums in general. How many of those share location and ISP? Email addresses? Behavioral patterns? Undying love for Xenogears? Apparent wealth? Why has one of them changed her story several times, and blamed me for editing logs? Why was one of them practically trying buy this forum?

It is not for me to remove the scales from your eyes, and I do not care whether you want to remove them yourself. But I have given you food for thought.

I'm not even going to bother quoting anything as it all does not make any sense.

Well, that's one defense, I guess. I really expected more, though. :)

Besides, weren't you supposed to stop posting, or something?

You say that you don't care what others think?  Yet you post on a social forum looking to convince others?! Mind boggling!

And here I thought that I was just having fun on your expense. I think you said something of that nature, as well.

Seriously though, you are a hypocrite. I don't really see you in a position to be judgmental. If you try it, I'm not very likely to let it go.

You mistake kindness for manipulation, You have dodged everyone question's countless times so I will tell you once more: I didn't have to try and stay in contact with you AFTER you left, doesn't make any sense you were gone.

No. I'm just not as gullible as you'd hope.

Of course. But having typed an email would look good, had you ever to defend yourself. I think you are a lousy manipulator, I don't think you are dumb. :P

Also, I wasn't referring to any particular act of kindness with my crocodile tears-remark, but rather to your "I'm so sad, my feelings are hurt"-act, which you have pulled at least twice. I'm sure it works quite well with some people.

In theory you pose no value at all to keep in contact with. I am nice I tried to tell you I was sorry instead you throw it in my face. I still didn't have to reach out to you via PM on IRC but I did. This does not make sense I lose more friends by reaching out to you. You are highly disliked. A master manipulator would sit by and let you keep digging your grave. Not try and find out if you liked Fallout: New Vegas?

Hah. No. A planning manipulator would do just that. A smart - probably bit ruthless - manipulator likes to keep his or her options open. Like I said, I think you are bad at manipulating, but I don't consider you to be dumb. ;)

Was going to make this a PM but I decided that you would post it anyway. I truly believe we can settle our differences via IRC I invite you to come as this will end. So if you truly don't care what these people think you will come. As I am sure you are aware that they don't care about our petty squabble.

Nope. I know who you are. And you know that I know - even if you choose to keep up facades. I have absolutely nothing to settle with you.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2011-02-27 18:31:48 »
Nope. I know who you are. And you know that I know - even if you choose to keep up facades. I have absolutely nothing to settle with you.

And I thought you left? Whatever you say Jari. Well if you are unwilling to listen then yeah, there is little I can do.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2011-02-27 18:38:51 »
    I fail to see how indenting the first line of a paragraph proves anything. In school writing, both MLA and APA format require it.

I'm sure they do. I suspect most semi official document templates require it, too, even globally. If I guess correctly, even you Americafags do use the tab-key, or tools in word processor itself, to indent, yes? So, banging the space bar for random amounts isn't really the same thing - it most certainly should not be, in word processing. For obvious reasons.
The tab key is the preferred method, so you can get an indent of exactly half an inch, but many crappy teachers can't figure that out, and recommend five spaces instead. I don't know why, because as you said, it isn't really the same thing, but I've even had teachers tell me to type five spaces. I usually just ignore them, it wouldn't be the first time I've been smarter than a teacher (along with most of my classmates).

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #129 on: 2011-02-27 19:33:44 »
I've read up on some things on this thread, unfortunately, all that I can conjure up is this.

Is nobody going to say "Hey stranger! Haven't seen you in a while?" That's it, I'm back to livin' under a rock! :p
« Last Edit: 2011-02-27 19:43:22 by drfeelgud88 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2011-02-27 19:39:00 »
I've read up on some things on this thread, unfortunately, all that I can conjure up is this.

Yes, this certainly is an odd and inexplicable situation.

Fortunately, it's much more entertaining than any film with Steve Carell in it.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2011-02-27 20:23:35 »
I completely agree with that comment.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2011-02-27 20:39:49 »

Yes, this certainly is an odd and inexplicable situation.

Fortunately, it's much more entertaining than any film with Steve Carell in it.
Clearly you haven't seen Dan in Real Life.

Turns out Steve Carrell can act, just not when he's doing comedy.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2011-02-27 22:22:53 »
Is nobody going to say "Hey stranger! Haven't seen you in a while?" That's it, I'm back to livin' under a rock! :p

Who are you?

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2011-02-27 22:46:57 »
Hey drfeelgud88 how has it been! You just dropped off the face of the earth. I don't even see you on youtube anymore?!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2011-02-27 23:20:34 »

I remember you, zo to!

:)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2011-02-28 00:22:57 »

I figured you had died.  This is my general assumption when someone disappears from the intertubes
« Last Edit: 2011-02-28 00:30:00 by mastercupcaden »

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2011-02-28 00:36:41 »
      Personally I thought you would come back some day.
« Last Edit: 2011-02-28 00:53:27 by mastermako »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2011-02-28 00:47:35 »
     I didn't even notice you were missing, drfeelgud88.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #139 on: 2011-02-28 01:08:34 »
Hey drfeelgud88 how has it been! You just dropped off the face of the earth. I don't even see you on youtube anymore?!

He reached 1337 posts, and hasn't posted outside CU ever since, for fear of losing his postcount.

I was going to make him 'most 1337' member in that award thread I'd forgotten about / selectively blanked out when I didn't win Best AI award.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2011-02-28 01:10:55 »
And he temporarily lost his 1337 postcount when he deleted a post and posted ITT :P

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #141 on: 2011-02-28 01:36:36 »
He reached 1337 posts, and hasn't posted outside CU ever since, for fear of losing his postcount.

I was going to make him 'most 1337' member in that award thread I'd forgotten about / selectively blanked out when I didn't win Best AI award.
Me? An award? Just for moi?  :cry:

And he temporarily lost his 1337 postcount when he deleted a post and posted ITT :P
You were suppose to keep that on the down-low :p

I sorta figured nobody would remember I have been M.I.A; I'm not an important figure on this here forums :p

Personally I thought you would come back some day.

Good thing or bad thing? :)

I figured you had died.  This is my general assumption when someone disappears from the intertubes

Dead? Na dawg, I will live for all eternity, I hope; well akshually, I wouldn't want to, or else I'd feel really sorry for myself :D!

On another note, this topic is naoh about drfeelgud88; not about the resurrected Jari via the Pet Sematary, Hermoor or Chad Warren Anthony whatever. ME!!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2011-02-28 01:38:06 »

On another note, this topic is naoh about drfeelgud88; not about the resurrected Jari via the Pet Sematary, Hermoor or Chad Warren Anthony whatever. ME!!

I regret to tell you, but this thread has AIDS. It's a bad idea to make this thread about yourself. You might catch AIDS too! :mrgreen:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #143 on: 2011-02-28 01:42:43 »
I regret to tell you, but this thread has AIDS. It's a bad idea to make this thread about yourself. You might catch AIDS too! :mrgreen:

If this is true, then that means I'm a one-legged parrot. And personally you don't see me with crushed up crackers, feathers and an eye patch. ;)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2011-02-28 01:45:05 »
And personally you don't see me with crushed up crackers, feathers and an eye patch. ;)

I have photos that suggest otherwise!

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #145 on: 2011-02-28 01:46:32 »
I have photos that suggest otherwise!
drfeelgud88 likes this.

Oh wait, this isn't Facebook. :P

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2011-02-28 01:47:04 »
I sorta figured nobody would remember I have been M.I.A; I'm not an important figure on this here forums :p
I would only notice if the MOST IMPORTANT OF THE IMPORTANT members went missing, and only for a very extended period of time 6+ months. Basically, anybody who has released a very kickass tool or mod (sl1982, sithlord48, Aali, etc). Even Kudi, one of our most active members, I would not notice if he was gone simply because activity != released something hyperawesome.

Except Mako and Cupckaek. I'd notice if they disappeared, because they're in the IRC all the time.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2011-02-28 01:54:20 »
drfeelgud88 likes this.

Oh wait, this isn't Facebook. :P

Don't worry, it's quite alright to say that you like my posts. In fact, I encourage it. ;D

EDIT:

wut?

« Last Edit: 2011-02-28 02:07:43 by Kudistos Megistos »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2011-02-28 02:18:07 »
wut are you wut-ing about? The fact that you know how to take a screencap?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2011-02-28 02:19:26 »
I have two different avatars at the same time. Please be more careful before making replies like that.

EDIT:

Oh shit it's happening again!