Author Topic: Wanting a Tattoo  (Read 21066 times)

zoostation

• All glory to the Hypnotoad
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting a Tattoo
« Reply #25 on: 2011-07-31 01:07:10 »
not your basic decision to make, nor influence.

he asked for a little help finding a good image to use, not whether or not he should get the tattoo.

Seconded.

Korren, if you're still bothering to read this, are you looking only for someone to make you a tribal meteor design, or are you taking other suggestions, with parameters: looks like a cool tattoo, but to the fandom is a recognizable a ff7 reference?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #26 on: 2011-08-01 07:27:09 »
ohh, if you decide to go with something else dude (other then a meteor) i would suggest the buster sword, very recognizable, and easy to do a tribal of.

though i think the meteor is a good idea of choice for it, what you might wanna do is sit down with a peace of paper and draw your own tribal of it, as many tattoo places take requests if given a reference.

korren10284

« Reply #27 on: 2011-08-07 23:16:40 »
Zoostation, I have been sitting on the meteor thought for quite some time.  Jaitsu, after the meteor is on, I may think about the buster sword.  I do like the idea, its just not for me at this time.  But you saying "sit down with a piece of paper and draw your own tribal of it" brings me to why I came here for the help, I have zero artistic capabilities.  The best that I can do on an artistic scale is keep the color in the lines, most of the time.  I can be very precise, but not design from near nothing.  And back to Zoo, I read this forum every chance I get in hopes of the perfect one ending up here.  But as I am in the military, I frequently have to leave home anywhere from a week to a few months, and I just got back Saturday night.  Keep up the comments guys, I will not be swayed by the thoughts of not getting a tattoo, nor does it bother me that you say it.  Everybody deserves their chance to voice their opinion.  Hopefully this forum stays alive long enough to produce the product I am searching for.
V/R  Korren