Author Topic: Thanks for all the hard work from the modding community.  (Read 1655 times)

rpgplayer

I originally bought this game brand new on PS when it first came out, burned up a playstation console on this game alone.  I bought it for PC a short time later and racked up a ton of hours on it then as well.  Pretty soon though I upgraded that PC to xp and (at the time) found out I couldn't play this game on XP so the disks got packed into a box and left at my mom's house when I moved out.  I went to visit my mom last week and was digging through all my old stuff kind of reminiscing and found these disks.  I brought them home mainly for the purpose of putting them in my CD rack and displaying them for nostalgia's sake, but a quick google search brought me here.
I have since got back into this game and installed a lot of the patches and res updates and I have to say I am impressed, and thank you guys so much for bringing my teenage years back to me :D

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Thanks for all the hard work from the modding community.
« Reply #1 on: 2012-03-06 02:57:16 »
welcome to the forum, i have a similar story about ff7. i was really upset when i bought ff7 (pc) cause i couldn't get past the corel prison part because the game would just freeze.

here is a list of more stuff you might like: mods , editors etc..

http://wiki.qhimm.com/FF7/Technical/Customising