Author Topic: Your new mod is......  (Read 4785 times)

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Your new mod is......
« on: 2001-06-10 19:33:00 »
Ficedula & Srethron Askvelhtnod!

Pretty close call there I would say   :)

I won't be telling you guys what the exact votes everyone got. The nominees however can feel free to contact me by e-mail ([email protected]) or ICQ 26649849 to know how many votes they got   :)

Well, congrats to both fice and Srethron!
A big thank you to everyone for contributing their time in making this voting session a success. Without you guys, none of this would be possible. For those of you that didn't win, no hard feelings ok?
Let's all celebrate!!!

*hint* Check Tech Related too :P

[This message has been edited by The SaiNt (edited June 10, 2001).]

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
Your new mod is......
« Reply #1 on: 2001-06-11 01:07:00 »
Damn it! I didnt send out enough bribes did I?  :)
Ah well power would have gone to my head any way  :D

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Your new mod is......
« Reply #2 on: 2001-06-11 01:46:00 »
ouch
i miss out again  :(
thats 3 times now...

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Your new mod is......
« Reply #3 on: 2001-06-11 12:15:00 »
WoW That is CooL!!!! Never had the people i voted for won anything  :) COngratz Guys!!

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
Your new mod is......
« Reply #4 on: 2001-06-11 17:32:00 »
Hey, cool. Thanks guys  :D

Aha, Tech Related too? That does make sense (to me anyway!). Domo arigato  :)

eerrrr

• View Profile
Your new mod is......
« Reply #5 on: 2001-06-11 20:19:00 »
Oh well, I was having thoughts the other day anyway about being a mod. I dont think I could have been serious enough. Anyway congratulations guys.

Your new mod is......
« Reply #6 on: 2001-06-12 07:13:00 »
Ok, this is a surprise. I thought we were going for just one mod. I guess my, "All the reasons I'm not qualified" speech didn't have much effect. Either that, or, I posted it too late. Well, I guess you guys wanted me, and now you've got me.  :)
Hmmm, I guess this means The Skillster will remain the only one around here with 5 stars for a while.
Anyways, major congrats Ficedula. If anyone deserved to be a mod, it was definately him.

Ant

• View Profile
Your new mod is......
« Reply #7 on: 2001-06-16 22:09:00 »
Or you were using reverse psychology?

Your new mod is......
« Reply #8 on: 2001-06-19 06:07:00 »
Nope, that's the stuff my parents try to use on me and, frankly, it almost never works. I *was* hoping I wouldn't get elected. It's been my past experience that being a mod just makes it that more likely that I'll overreact to something and tick people off. (Heehee, maybe that means I'm fascist...)
I didn't vote for myself, and I don't think I can mod as fairly as the others who were nominated. They come here a lot more, usually have a lot more to say (like Skillster said, right now I come in bursts), and they know Qhimm's "system" better than I do.
In addition, there's the matter of time, which I have very little of these days.