Author Topic: FF7 character glitch with moding please help.  (Read 3044 times)

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
FF7 character glitch with moding please help.
« on: 2013-05-13 13:23:00 »
hi people, I'm very much new to the hole modding scene and i do need a little help. So basically i have applied the AC mod (in hope of more realistic characters), now cloud looks great along with Barret but when i am i battle with Tifa, Aeris, Cid, Yuffie the game glitch's and some body parts are missing (Tifa is the worst). So can some one please help me resolve this?

This is a list of installed mods/patch's i have already:

1.02 Retail patch
Aali’s Custom Graphics Driver (v0.78b)
Phoenix Rejuvenation Project (Version 0.1)(i did install this before Team Avalanche’s Graphical Overhaul)
Team Avalanche’s Graphical Overhaul
AC mod (found on YouTube)

I am running the game on a laptop (windows 7 32 bit system) via Damond tools and the disc files are .mds files (the game wouldn't run with ISO's i did convert from the original my self) if that help's, the game runs lovely on my system and up till now there  has been no problems. 

I would be great full if you could help me  ;D

« Last Edit: 2013-05-14 12:15:15 by leedsnited4eva »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Re: FF7 character glitch with moding please help.
« Reply #1 on: 2013-05-13 20:44:49 »
1. Never install Phoenix Rejuv, it's not compatible with anything. You can get the PRP models through the Unified Model Installer.

2. Isn't the AC mod wiped from the internet by square?

3. Install Aali's driver 0.7.11b, not 7b

Before you do all this, uninstall, delete the whole ff7 folder with the leftover files, and reinstall the game. Make sure it's a max install.

This is the order:

1.02 patch
aali's driver
then whatever you want
« Last Edit: 2013-05-13 20:47:19 by [CleverNameHere] »

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-05-14 12:09:58 »
1. Never install Phoenix Rejuv, it's not compatible with anything. You can get the PRP models through the Unified Model Installer.

2. Isn't the AC mod wiped from the internet by square?

3. Install Aali's driver 0.7.11b, not 7b

Before you do all this, uninstall, delete the whole ff7 folder with the leftover files, and reinstall the game. Make sure it's a max install.

This is the order:

1.02 patch
aali's driver
then whatever you want

thank you mate i will give it a try, is there any other mods you would recommend as well as i really wouldn't mind the cool little pics on the menu too or will it come with it lol  :) 

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-05-14 20:52:10 »
Omzy's field pack will TREMENDOUSLY improve the backgrounds, FF7Music does the same but for the music, and instead of using the team avalanche overhaul, use DLPB's menu overhaul and felix leonhart's world map overhaul. They're much better IMO. I can recommend a million mods but those are a must. The rest is just preference. Or to make this simpler you could just use Bootleg.

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-05-15 19:16:09 »
thank you for all you mate for all your words of wisdom the game is running like a dream now   :lol:

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-05-15 21:04:02 »
Glad to hear.