Author Topic: weapon glitch???  (Read 2836 times)

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
weapon glitch???
« on: 2013-07-03 00:31:06 »
Hi so im on disc 3 of FF7 and i started fighting ultimate weapon only to find that it wasn't ultimate weapon i was fighting, it's yuffie.   :-(  basicly i have yuffie in my party but when we go into battle she is there instead of ultimate weapon ( yes there's two yuffie's and yes i have tried without her in my party) , you have one attack then nothing happens, any idea what it could be?

I have used bootleg for all my mods, so i don't think that could be an issue (could be wrong lol) the only other thing i can think of is i shouldn't of killed emerald weapon on disc 2.
thanks for your help.  :-)

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Re: weapon glitch???
« Reply #1 on: 2013-07-03 00:54:41 »
Sound like a problem with your . . . flevel I think?

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-07-03 10:00:31 »
well lucky for me i still have the original files for the game (unmoded), so im going to play the unmoded version get past the battle and then continue with the moded version  just to see if it's that one battle or not. If not would you recommend i reinstall my mods with bootleg?

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2013-07-03 11:55:48 »
Sounds like a KERNEL.BIN/scene.bin problem. Comes from editing the scene.bin too extensively. Proud Clod can fix that for you. Just download it and "checking the KERNEL.BIN" (or something like that) is one of the menu items.

leedsnited4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-07-03 12:10:37 »
Sounds like a KERNEL.BIN/scene.bin problem. Comes from editing the scene.bin too extensively. Proud Clod can fix that for you. Just download it and "checking the KERNEL.BIN" (or something like that) is one of the menu items.

Great thank you i will download it.  :-D