Author Topic: Help plz!  (Read 2684 times)

PugasaurusWrex

• View Profile
Help plz!
« on: 2016-02-07 02:48:29 »
Hi,

Just picked up FF7 on steam and I've been running into a few issues. The first one is I'm getting an error when downloading certain mods. All of them read "System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs"

I'm running the newest version of 7th heaven and all the downloads are Version 2.0. I also have the the mods put in the proper order as per the 7th heaven website walk through.

So I figured, maybe I just can't download these and I'll just give it a shot. So I started the game and got past the opening scene and once everyone hops out of the train, the game crashes, I can't use inputs and I get a message stating that it's been posted to the .app log. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong, but I'm sure that I did as I've never done anything like this before.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: Help plz!
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-07 07:35:11 »
From that last line in the error thingie, it looks like FF7 is still installed in the steam directory; did you run the 7H Game Converter to get FF7 Steam prepared and ready to use with 7H?

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Re: Help plz!
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-12 23:40:54 »
Remember we have the converter in the step for a reason.  This program is only set for the old retail version that the converter changes the steam one too.  Don't worry you still have your steam one.