Author Topic: Don't bug Qhimm anymore, ok?  (Read 16568 times)

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Don't bug Qhimm anymore, ok?
« on: 2001-08-03 13:41:00 »
Bug me.

Got your attention there, eh?

Anyway, I'm acting co-admin for the board till Qhimm can actually confirm that he has time to spare for the board. He's sort of tired of running errands for the message board (lost passwords, authorizations etc.) So, he decided that he needed a co-admin to help him a little. Therefore, if you guys have anymore problems involving the board, don't mail Qhimm anymore since I'm sure you want to keep him happy, right? Just mail me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to help you out.

I think I'm gonna make myself a new user account and give admin access to that user account. That way I can change my normal user account back to moderator. (The stars are blinding my eyes)  :)

[This message has been edited by The SaiNt (edited August 03, 2001).]

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #1 on: 2001-08-03 14:04:00 »
Two admins? Hm, I guess I've never seen that before...

oh, BTW, there was 1 thing I always wanted to ask:

Do you know Qhimm personally? (I guess u do...)

- Alhexx

Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2001-08-03 15:58:00 »
And so the world gets weirder....

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2001-08-03 16:50:00 »
*picks up axe and smashes it into mother board*

Err SaiNt as new Admn what are you going to be doing about this then?

StrayWings

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2001-08-03 18:28:00 »
Not bad~   :wink:

Well, I say it doesn't really matters who is the Admin as long as it is a good person and our new (sub) Admin is not bad of a guy  :D

Everyone needs some air-space for themselves, and I think now is Qhimm's time. Give him some rest, let him enjoy life (with his GF) and other stuff that he likes most.

Let's just hope Qhimm would make a full-renovation to his site when he comes back  :wink:

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 2001-08-03 21:25:00 »
Have I been, that out of it? Qhimm has a Girlfriend? And here I haven't been posting becaue I've been lazy!

WAIT! What that if Qhimm never comes back? What if he "settels down" and never sees us again. My god! Would he be able to go *outside*?

This is *terrable* one day he's coding away and next he taken over by some feind known as womanhood and dissappears, maybe *FOREVER*!

What does his Girlfried have to offer that we can't give him...*SEX*? well...OK he has us there...

Not only that he's was only the other person who programmed in *C* True it was VMSC++ but I forgive him.

And so I say, let us not morn in the loss of out friend, he may be gone, but he's in a better place. The wake will be at 7:00 sharp UTC at my place. Free beer.

[This message has been edited by halkun (edited August 03, 2001).]

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2001-08-04 02:28:00 »
congratulations saint.  :)

J*** H*******

« Reply #7 on: 2001-08-04 03:10:00 »
Message.

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2001-08-04 08:32:00 »
Your theory is cute but hey, not all girls are evil! just some of us are! :P

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #9 on: 2001-08-04 10:11:00 »
This is the 20 century correct or are we in the 21st  :) .. women are supposed to be mens = .. in essence we could say that that would mean every thing $ wise is split =.. then why do i still feel guilty when i let my girlfriend spend money.. ? he he he

StrayWings

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2001-08-04 10:48:00 »
Not all girls are evil~

Well, as for me I respect girls on what they choose and girls should also respect boys on what we choose and when girls respects boys and boys respect girls, they would spend money wisely while thinking of their partner's feelings~
 Girls makes you do crazy things~ A crush on a girl made me improve a lot, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I've been better in studies because the thought of making her impressed by my good results keeps me going and her smile makes me want to think and speak maturely.
 And one day I would really want to support her for all the good things she has done for me. That dream keeps me going~

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2001-08-04 14:10:00 »
you know what StrayWings; that was well said.You seem to have a good heart. :)

The SaiNt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2001-08-04 17:24:00 »
I wonder how this topic ended up like this...

J*** H*******

« Reply #13 on: 2001-08-05 06:06:00 »
Message.

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2001-08-05 08:10:00 »
I sure seem to get quoted alot. Is that a good thing or bad thing  :-?

StrayWings

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2001-08-05 09:01:00 »
Because you're such a 'scholar.'

Some stars for you~

http://qhimm.3dstream.net/ubb/Admin2.gif" border=0>http://qhimm.3dstream.net/ubb/Admin2.gif" border=0>http://qhimm.3dstream.net/ubb/Admin2.gif" border=0>

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #16 on: 2001-08-05 12:18:00 »
no its not a bad thing to get quoted.. it just means your part of the conversation..  :) or in some cases people are saying

YOU SAID THE DAMN SKY WAS WHITE!!!

i say its blue kinda thing..

You have nothing to worry about

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2001-08-05 18:10:00 »
THE SKY IS WHITE!!!

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #18 on: 2001-08-05 18:40:00 »
Hey, guys, the sky over germany is

GREY !  :(

...and it's raining...

- Alhexx

MMiller8

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2001-08-05 22:51:00 »
Here in Iowa, the sky is royal blue, the sun is shining, and we have big white poofy clouds in the shape of farmers doing ooky naughty not-nice things to sheep floating around.*

*I may be exaggerating the cloud part a bit.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #20 on: 2001-08-05 23:08:00 »
I don't go into the Big Blue Room very much here in Wisconsin. But by the name I've herd that it's blue, with a really high ceiling. Oh and there is this *huge* light that burns people. I much prefer when it's dark and there is that glowing white cookie up there.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2001-08-06 00:08:00 »
Greay sky!?
*Raises arms with dramitic music playing. There is rain and thunder in background*

Your souls are his! *Points to Bill Gates*

Bill Gates: Oh hi SirCanealot. I was just going to show every one my new even crapyer version of windows! This version not only bog down your system but it will steal your etheral souls to! Finnaly microsoft really will 0wN Y0u.

Silence foul man! *Throws Unix cd at Bill*

Bill Gates: Argh no a compeditor! Argh! *Melts*

Alas I have saved the day once again. And my pizza still hasent arived yet.

EDIT: Damn Bill editing the truth away!

[This message has been edited by Bill Gates and Microsoft Corp (edited August 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sir Canealot (edited August 05, 2001).]

Edea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2001-08-06 16:08:00 »
Well here in Wild, Wonderful West Virginia the sky is gray, looks like rain, and its miserable hot and muggy. Not so wonderful at the moment!
And by the way, I,m not really evil, I just like to pretend I am. I am a sorceress after all!

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2001-08-06 13:12:00 »
Ah yes, but its not you who's evil, its that silly bitch (or barsted? Cant remember what sex Ultimecia is) thats controlling you!
I just came back from my paper round and it was raining. So now, at 9:07 in the morning, the sky is dark and the clouds are spitting on us.
Hey that thing that Canealot did where he rasied his arms (and hums dramatic music...or laughs at the full bin) reminds me of those stupid scientists in Goldeneye! You know when you go up to them and they just stick there bum out and put their hands in the air!

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2001-08-06 13:19:00 »
Hi there all! Im on holiday in Holland at the moment but I was suffering from withdrawal symptons from lack of the net! So I paid my 5 guilders and here I am.... whats going on then? I heard there was a bomb in England or somet... or was that just a wierd dream I had? The weather´s quite good here i gone realy brown  :) Oooo and Ive been Skiing and Canoeing and wild water rafting and rock climbing and Oh yeah I went round the red light district in Amsterdam... heh heh...? How is everyone then.... how are you Vic (eerrrr) I´ll speak to ya when I get back... okay bye then!