Author Topic: New Threat 1.5 - Dark Cave / Shinra Building crash  (Read 521 times)

bouledesuif

• View Profile
Hi all.
I've been playing the New Threat 1.5 Arrange Mode and enjoying it very much. But I'm stuck because of a recurring crash. In the Dark Cave sidequest, I get as far as the top floor of the Shinra Building. But when I approach the president, the screen goes black as for a cutscene and the game crashes. I've searched the forums and glanced at some playthroughs on Youtube but nobody else seems to have this issue. Any help much appreciated, mand thanks.

markul

• View Profile
Re: New Threat 1.5 - Dark Cave / Shinra Building crash
« Reply #1 on: 2024-08-30 14:44:02 »
Hi all.
I've been playing the New Threat 1.5 Arrange Mode and enjoying it very much. But I'm stuck because of a recurring crash. In the Dark Cave sidequest, I get as far as the top floor of the Shinra Building. But when I approach the president, the screen goes black as for a cutscene and the game crashes. I've searched the forums and glanced at some playthroughs on Youtube but nobody else seems to have this issue. Any help much appreciated, mand thanks.
Try disabling other mods if you have some activated. If you are using 7th heaven, update it also.