Author Topic: help me please  (Read 3054 times)

akthamissephiroth

help me please
« on: 2004-05-29 03:36:00 »
i have a gforce ti4200 with AGP8X. i downloaded the 1.02 patch so i can use direct 3d. the thing is my card passed the 8 bit paletted textures before i got the patch. and when i use direct 3d my text goes bad and little glitches everywhere.

i read the ff7 great faq and did everything that was offered. when i turned off the 8 bit platted textures and restarted the pc the text was fixed but my colors were all messed up the (all text was gray, the courser had weird colors and bad colors all around). please tell me what i can do to fix my direct 3d. (i downloaded riva tuner and everything)

thanx a lot

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
help me please
« Reply #1 on: 2004-05-29 03:51:56 »
You went to FF7config (after turning off 8-bit paletted textures) and checked the NVIDIA and TNT boxes, correct?
What operating system are you using?

akthamissephiroth

help me please
« Reply #2 on: 2004-05-29 04:24:19 »
im using windows XP home. im gonna give it another shot hope it works this time

akthamissephiroth

help me please
« Reply #3 on: 2004-05-29 04:50:23 »
yeah i just tried it again with the same results  :isee:

the courser becomes wierd and the you can only see sprites (cloud, savepoint, people) but everything else is pitch black. and you can go into battle the courser and the text is weird (btw the text wasn't really fixed the gray color makes it seem better) but when you look at it closely it has the same problem.

maybe there is a different solution.

thanx a lot i really admire the work that you guys do

akthamissephiroth

help me please
« Reply #4 on: 2004-05-29 04:58:43 »
yeah i just tried it again with the same results  :isee:

the courser becomes wierd and the you can only see sprites (cloud, savepoint, people) but everything else is pitch black. and you can go into battle the courser and the text is weird (btw the text wasn't really fixed the gray color makes it seem better) but when you look at it closely it has the same problem.

maybe there is a different solution.

thanx a lot i really admire the work that you guys do

akthamissephiroth

help me please
« Reply #5 on: 2004-05-29 05:42:34 »
my friend just suggested that i download the Omega drivers. i'll download it but i won't install it until i get some feedback. would the omega drivers fix this problem.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
help me please
« Reply #6 on: 2004-05-29 10:09:16 »
1) Don't double-post.
2) Don't triple-post.
3) Don't quadruple-post.

If no one else has replied, edit your last post instead of creating new ones. It's considered polite around here.

Messiah99

• View Profile
help me please
« Reply #7 on: 2004-05-29 18:12:30 »
Jesus H Christ! A quadruple post, wow!  :o *Stares in disbelief*

That I have never seen, I must tell the world, lol.