Author Topic: Enemy Skill Question!  (Read 3381 times)

chibiken

• View Profile
Enemy Skill Question!
« on: 2004-08-14 00:57:35 »
Right now I have 2 enemy skill materias.

One has a couple of enemy skills learnt, the other has none. (coz i just got it).

Is there a way to transfer the skills i've learnt from the first E skill materia into the other WITHOUT fighting all the enemies and relearning it?

(like by casting the eskills from the 1st mateira onto a teamate that is equiping the other mateira that has no e skills.  I've tried that, but it won't work  :isee: )

Thanks!

Synergy Blades

Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #1 on: 2004-08-14 00:59:47 »
No, you need to find those enemies again and relearn them. Shouldn't be too much of an effort, at least you don't have, say, 10 skills learnt, that would take even longer.

chibiken

• View Profile
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #2 on: 2004-08-14 01:17:40 »
gah, i DO have around 10 E Skills!

oh well, lol thx anyways.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #3 on: 2004-08-14 02:39:23 »
Note, only three enemies use TRINE, and you only have one chance to meet each of them:

Materia Keeper in mt. nibel
Godo (final boss in the Wutai pagoda)
Stilva (big ass red thing that loosk like MKs retarded cousin)

So make sure you have your e-skill materias equiped for these encounters =)

Other than that, most e-skills you can get any time.

Contra

• View Profile
    • http://contraspontanus.deviantart.com
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #4 on: 2004-08-14 18:14:57 »
Stilva are a random encounter, you can fight them as many times as you like. You can find them on the great glacier, in gaia's cliff, and I'm pretty sure somewhere on the world map on the northern continent.

They have to be manipulated to get them to use trine.

-Contra

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #5 on: 2004-08-14 20:28:54 »
Yes, as Steele said, certain skills are only in certain enemies that you can only meet a few times, so its not as easy as simply going back in fighting them.

It's been awhile since I played it, and Im probally wrong, but doesnt the All Materia (The skill one, not magic or summon) have all of the enemy skills?

If it is, it's best to get that Underwater Materia and level 3 of your characters to level 99 and prepare for Aire Tam  :-?

Messiah99

• View Profile
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #6 on: 2004-08-16 07:15:44 »
Quote from: Bunnie-Maru
It's been awhile since I played it, and Im probally wrong, but doesnt the All Materia (The skill one, not magic or summon)

Nope, it only uses a few of the Command materia, a couple of them aren't on that list.

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Enemy Skill Question!
« Reply #7 on: 2004-08-16 07:59:38 »
I've made list of the monsters as I played through the game, in last column there is name of enemy skill if they have any, maybe could help you to find them again. By the way iirc you will get 3rd enemy skill materia later in the game ;)

http://mirex.mypage.sk/FILES/monsters.txt