Author Topic: Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth (major spoilers)  (Read 28808 times)

NeoS

• View Profile
Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth (major spoilers)
« Reply #50 on: 2004-09-09 21:13:14 »
ok... that was pleasantly confusing?...
Anyway, i guess you DO cover the whole thing.
I guess i came pretty close didn't i? :wink:

HBK187

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2004-09-09 21:18:57 »
lol sorry was so confusing tried to make it as clear as i could an i did leave a couple things out but nothing of real importance that i can see lol

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2004-09-09 22:22:28 »
Spaces wont bite...

@_@

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
« Reply #53 on: 2004-09-10 08:33:38 »
Uhm. It's kind of the basics from the game put together.
Although I would give more interest to Nanaki and his role... This still seems to be a sort of enigma..

NeoS

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2004-09-10 15:58:47 »
That's one thing that still bugs me... Isn't it weird that Nanaki has pups in the ending movie? I thought he was the last of his kind.

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #55 on: 2004-09-10 16:46:16 »
...you got most of that from me...didn't you. That Cloud is an empty shell, with first Zack's memories and later Tifa's memories powering him. Our story does not begin until Cloud finally absorbs Tifa's memories. That is when he gets a piece of his true self. It was a catalyst of awareness, sole to speak. None of the other clones were aware of their surroundings...they just wanted to be with Sephiroth. That is the only real, reason why Cloud is different from the other clones.

Jenova isn't a Cetra.....it was just assumed.  When you go to Cosmo Canyon, you find out Gast may have been wrong. And when you find the tapes at that Icicle village, you find out he was wrong.

If you pay attention to Vincent's story, you find out that Gast was a part of creating Sephiroth. He knew about the Sephiroth experiment. He wanted a reincarnated Ancient, too. Hojo just went a step further...He wanted the Ancient to be his blood. Gast probably didn't know that Hojo had gotten the female researcher pregnant. But that really doesn't matter, that just shows how Hojo thought, and how selfesh he truely is. It's just ironic that Gast turns out to be the true father of an Ancient....His blood was in Aeris.

Of course none of these things really effect that....Brainstorm paragraph? you wrote....

Red13 had only one role in the story....to mate with Aeris so that the speciments that they created would have a long life span..... so the children could be experimented on....indefinitely. As for his cubs....I'm sure the planet is bigger than the game shows it to be...

HBK187

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2004-09-11 00:10:03 »
Cloud isnt really an empty shell... just lost in himself. He has his memories they are just surpressed. Some things like flashback at #5 reactor are from his memory coming through and at the lifestream where it finaly shows that he is a shinra guard in nibelheim and not zack was his memory.  Gast wasn't part of it he even said Gast wouldnt do something like this in Vincent's story Gast did the research and figured out how to do it Hojo took what Gast had learned and discovered and just took it the final step with Sephiroth. An on a side note... i think Nanaki and Aeris woulda had some messed up lookin kids lol

HBK187

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2004-09-15 08:17:56 »
ok nanaki didnt really have a huge role in the game Ged pretty sure his fate was to be another attempt at a clone had not cloud an the gang happened upon him he was also to mate with aeris... which means cross species mating is a possibility to where his pups came from in the ending. He was the last of his species but if he could mate with aeris why not someone else right? and apparently thats what the kids turned out as. Other than that all there was to nanaki is a way to bring cosmo canyon and buggenhagen (i'm sure thats spelled soo wrong lol) into the picture to further along/add (with the lil deal about his dad, Seto) to the story... thats about all there is to nanaki

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2004-09-15 19:10:04 »
You learn what Hojo is up to in those recordings in the icicle village.
Hojo was likely ploting Sephiroth at that time.  Some of the hints are when they go to stop him from firing sister ray again.

Hojo is your stereo typical mad scientist character. :)

Cyb

HBK187

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2004-09-15 22:17:04 »
by the time hojo was in iceicle inn sephiroth was already born

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
« Reply #60 on: 2004-09-16 07:41:48 »
Never said he did.
Hojo said he is lending a hand to the endangered species. Some said it was to "produce" an Ancient with Red's lifespan.

HBK187

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2004-09-16 11:11:46 »
thats exactly why he was doing it.