Author Topic: (Still) Can't beat Red Dragon  (Read 2642 times)

Torrean

• View Profile
(Still) Can't beat Red Dragon
« on: 2005-11-25 22:42:03 »
Ok, I've got the following party(I saved at the point where you have to find out which door the guard will come out of):

Cloud: Lvl. 33, Rune Blade, Blade Beam
Vincent: Lvl. 31, First Weapon, 1st limit
Aeris: Lvl. 27, Princess Guard, Healing Wind, Seal Evil

I use Seal Evil to parylize, then use Choco/Mog when he becomes un-parylized. I have Fire ring on Cloud, and I have Bolt2, Cure2, Demi, Fire2, Ice2, Quake, Life and Haste>All. He kills my party easily. I have the following summons: Odin 1 star, Shiva 2 star, Ifrit 1 star, Titan 1 star, Ramuh 1 star, and Choco/Mog 2 star. I really need to beat this and the next boss! Any Help?

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

Kohza

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-25 23:42:24 »
If you have Bio2, cast that straight away (I know you didn't mention you had it..). Get everyone having Barrier and Haste on. If you have Regen, it'd be wise to use that.

It's not too hard, post again if that doesn't help you.

Torrean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-26 00:21:41 »
Sorry, forgot to post I cast Barrier and/or Big guard, and then cast Trine. I don't have Regen, yet. Should I battle until I have enough AP?

Koyuki

• View Profile
    • http://someofmystuffdumpedhere.bravehost.com
« Reply #3 on: 2005-12-31 13:12:09 »
nah, i didnt have Regen, just Cure 2, i did use bio2 though.  I had one char, Aeris, healing. cloud attacking with deathblow. And vincent was using magic and Bio2, until he turned into his limit break.

If you have problems with this boss, wait untill you meet Demons Gate...