Author Topic: Junon Crash  (Read 6583 times)

nightmist

Junon Crash
« on: 2005-11-27 15:41:00 »
my game always crash in junon where tifa was about to be executed, when a weapon suddenly attacked. where rufus and heidegar was talking then after the FMV heidegar walks for like 10 steps then the game hangs up.

what should i do???
can anyone help me here?

Zack

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-27 16:57:28 »
I've sent you a pm with my e-mail address send your save there

nightmist

Junon Crash
« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-27 17:13:10 »
i sent the save already :D

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #3 on: 2006-02-08 08:03:11 »
Same thing just happened to me.
Did anyone get a solution for this?  :love:

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #4 on: 2006-02-08 08:37:00 »
yeah, post your save file here (by uploading it first) and i will play further for you till next save.

(almost broken the 3 month topic ressurection rule) :z

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #5 on: 2006-02-08 10:40:42 »
Almost! Hehehe. I still have 20 days! :D
I usually don't get in the habit of making new forum topics. I think it helps people when they search for things if it's just in one thread.

Oh and...
I didn't expect such a fast reply. ^_^
Thanks!
I've fixed all the crashes so far using just this forum (♥ the forum! I especially luv the gypt program) and I really don't want to be a bother asking people to continue my game (or I may just be too embarrass to show anyone my game heehee).
Drat that new FF7 movie. I've last played this game in 2000 and now I just gotta finish it so I'd understand the movie script. LOL.

So there really isn't any solution to this? Hope not.

-gone away-

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #6 on: 2006-02-08 11:29:35 »
all these crashes seem to be related to video's... try updating or downgrading you video codec's.

Update media players the easiest way to do that.

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #7 on: 2006-02-08 12:23:38 »
Thanks smithie. Tried to update but it says I have the latest version already. I've been googling for more than an hour now and still no answer and I fixed all the other bugs by myself too! Hehe. So though I'm embarrassed with my game ('coz I named Cath Sith, Mallows *rollseyes* haha.. well doesn't he look like one?), here it is... :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TI13VTU3

Thanks to whoever will find time to help me out. ^^

-gone away-

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #8 on: 2006-02-08 12:30:10 »
There's various codec's out, it might be worth the time trying a few out such as divx. Or its even possible that one of them is the source of your problems.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Junon Crash
« Reply #9 on: 2006-02-08 13:16:20 »
Download your save-game here.

dziugo

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #10 on: 2006-02-09 01:06:41 »
I swear, dziugo is sooo hot. HAHA. Not kiddin'. You seem to know so much around here. :love:

Thanks a bunch!!!
(now, if I can only figure out how to get off the ship heh)

[EDIT:] :z I can't land the airship. So here's the first reason why I don't like to have people continue my games (don't get me wrong, I GREATLY appreciate dziugo's help and all) but now I'm stuck with landing the ship. Do you do it in water or land? I keep on pressing cancel (the button used to get off the other transportation devices) but nothing happens. Heehee. Help? (Again..) ^^

Midgar

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #11 on: 2006-02-09 03:27:55 »
Did you apply any patches or change the button configs? Maybe try to set it to default. Maybe you may have messed it up with a savestate editor... Not sure though, dont remember, but I think it was the same...

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #12 on: 2006-02-09 04:27:09 »
Hmm... checked the button configs. It isn't messed up. I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong. Am I suppose to place the airship closest to the land then press the button to get them off? Should the airship's propellers stop moving when its on top of the land? Am I suppose to just click the X button anywhere? Should I land using the cockpit? Can someone tell me step by step on how to land? Maybe I missed something.  :erm:

Izban

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #13 on: 2006-02-09 04:37:12 »
cancel button lands airship

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Junon Crash
« Reply #14 on: 2006-02-09 07:02:13 »
Move your airship, so it's over the light-green land (look at it's shadow), and then
Quote from: Munemasa
cancel button lands airship
You cannot land in/on the:
 - water
 - forest
 - mountains
 - river, etc.

Basically, you land on the grass with "Cancel" button.

dziugo

bLuSh

• View Profile
Junon Crash
« Reply #15 on: 2006-02-09 10:33:52 »
Quote from: dziugo
You cannot land in/on the:
 - water
 - forest
 - mountains
 - river, etc.

LOL. How dumdum of me. Just figured it out a few minutes after I posted my last entry here. Heehee.

I just hope someone will benefit from my dumdumbness in the future though (I don't wanna be alone in this. Hehehe.)

Thanks for all your help you guys! I hope I don't run into any more trouble..  :love: