Author Topic: Cetra problems  (Read 2912 times)

nijado

• View Profile
Cetra problems
« on: 2005-12-27 14:56:12 »
I installed the ff7 patch 1.02, and it works fine, but when i try to install the cetra patch, it doesnt seem to patch it, it just wont do it..does anyone know why? it says it cant create ff7.exe and then hangs on a window saying Matched! Applying....   I use ficelib 1.10 and cetra .20 but i doesnt seem to patch it. It wont apply any patches either. This ISNT a fresh install, I already have the high resolution patch(not working either) and the reunion patch(working thank god) but i dont see how that would affect cetra, as i reinstalled the ff7 1.02 so its a fresh install as far as the exe is concerned.

edit: when i try to run ff7 through ff7music, it says its working, and says which songs are playing, but since cetra isnt working, they arent really playing.

Sub Xero

• View Profile
Cetra problems
« Reply #1 on: 2005-12-27 20:32:24 »
You don't need to patch the exe with the new FF7Music. Just run it through the program.

nijado

• View Profile
Cetra problems
« Reply #2 on: 2005-12-28 01:32:59 »
that brings me to my next problem then...it doesnt play the music...still plays midi's, and when i silence midi's, nothing plays

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Cetra problems
« Reply #3 on: 2005-12-28 01:37:22 »
Did you configure the correct input/output settings for winamp?

nijado

• View Profile
Cetra problems
« Reply #4 on: 2005-12-28 01:38:42 »
umm, i just took them from winamps folder, and put them in the ficedula folder and told it to use them, dont know if i was supposed to configure them somehow else

EDIT: also, i had the original ff7 mp3s all set up, i changed the battle one to jump, by van halen, and now get this error only when i enter battle
---------------------------
DirectSound output v2.2.10 error
Error setting DirectSound cooperative level; please shutdown other programs using your soundcard.
Error code: 80070057
OK  

but no other program is using my soundcard...just ff7