Author Topic: new zack and sephiroth mod  (Read 27237 times)

murak

Re: new zack and sephiroth mod
« Reply #50 on: 2007-04-25 13:10:06 »
I was going to, but hen I saw a link to this place where I uploaded them. Hate to say it, but I favour convenience over doing stuff. lol.

Hyunckel

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007-04-25 22:50:06 »
Rapidshare is sh*t full stop, a lot of people have problems with downloading the files because of the stupid 'you have maxed your downloads' bullsh*t, it's a right carry on.

Er, what's the link between pictures and speedyshare?? Speedyshare dosn't displays the pictures in thumbnail ....
The stupid "you've maxed nanana " is because you heavy download, sorry for you. I have a software that downloads automatically one after one file, and for severals uploaders (megaupload, etc) . SO i don't get this message... Yeah sure if you donwload illegal contents (like 800 MO of movies, games and else ) ... But for little mods for FF7 , since you download only patchs,...

Much better IMO, you're not gonna get a good uploader unless you pay really
Get an uploader ?? What does that mean?  I never paid anything on internet, except for ebay  :-D

You coulda just used imageshack or photobucket like we were discussing but alright, I'll take a look when I get home.
Yeah i wondered too.

I was going to, but Then I saw a link to this place where I uploaded them. Hate to say it, but I favour convenience over doing stuff. lol.
Er, I quite didn't get what you said .

murak

« Reply #52 on: 2007-04-26 06:46:09 »
I meant I'd rather follow a link that already exists rather than write a web address in the web address place, I'm lazy in that sense.

Bizzaro-Sephiroth

« Reply #53 on: 2007-06-07 11:44:59 »
Oh, It look's Awsome! Can you upload the Zack and the Weapon Mod again please? :) It just looks so awsome man, Awsome! I really want the Zack mod. I have already the Sephiroth patch as the main character, but is it possible to use the Zack mod and use Zack as a "party-member"? GOLD STAR FOR YOU! (btw, how the f*ck did you get the Heighres/Graphic mod to work at the same time as you have sephiroth!?) The graphic mod doesent work for me :(

MOD EDIT: Don't quote a post full of pictures.  This thread was a bit old, as well...
« Last Edit: 2007-06-07 12:17:09 by Aaron »

truesdale

« Reply #54 on: 2007-06-07 12:47:22 »
hey aaron, let the kid say his piece, plus, I don't mind if he's a necromancer on a subject such as this one as it will probably be a place for me to dump my stuff when  I'm sick of it.
and in responce to your question, simple, I merely used the late NPC RP V0.6 as a base, and then made my alterations to the data inside the char folder after backing it up.
and regarding your weapons mod, check out the first post, but be warned, it doesn't have the ultimate weapon as red XIII.
(also, I will not be continuing any work on dante66's final fantasy stories mod where you play from the flashback when cloud leaves to join soldier.
and then when you pass a area, the event of the respective character happens:
 EG: cosmo canyon, seto fights against the gi tribe, corel, barret allows mako reactors to be built and then up to the point where the gun arm is strapped on, etc.)
and regarding the zack/sephiroth data ready to put inside the char/battle lgp, that will only be uploaded if at least 7 people express interest to it. I'm keeping track, and not enough showed interest so far.

Hyunckel

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007-06-08 03:15:02 »
it doesn't have the ultimate weapon as red XIII.
What are you talking about?!
dante66's final fantasy stories mod where you play from the flashback when cloud leaves to join soldier[...]
What's that???

regarding the zack/sephiroth data ready to put inside the char/battle lgp, that will only be uploaded if at least 7 people express interest to it. I'm keeping track, and not enough showed interest so far.

Well , I AM interested in both Sephi (always) and Zack mods, do I count as TWO persons interested that way?  :-D

truesdale

« Reply #56 on: 2007-06-09 20:42:03 »
well, dje, I just downloaded the weapons mod, and there was no red XIII data there, meaning he was not replaced with the ultimate weapon in any uploaded weapons mod.
I recall saying somewhere on the forums about progress about final fantasy stories, but I have somewhat killed all work that I have done on it, but if someone else wants to do it, they can have the little script I wrote for it, but no more. (don't ask why, but I always keep a copy of any changes to the script in case I ever try it again, but I won't this time)
no you don't.

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007-09-29 20:05:40 »
Sorry for the revive but if anyone is still working on this could we get an update?
The Dyne model looks amazing and it even works in battle.
Maybe he could replace barret or something in another char conversion patch.

Murak Modder

• http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?murak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007-09-29 20:37:36 »
knives... are you really interested in the work of that modder? if so, i have a copy of that mod i could tamper with (that is if murak/malach! doesn't mind me doing so) but from what he did, all he did was save ehaa as sbaa, scaa, sdaa and seaa and change ehda as sbda, scda, sdda and seda. that wasn't special in the slightest, but the work on the field could've been better if he had used a newer kimera model then the dyne field model would've been bright as its meant to be, but he was probably too lazy to download a later version of it or something.
as for a update, i think he was banned or left for some reason, hence the lack of updates.
(what sort of replacement mod did you have in mind? i'm curious to say the least as if it's good, we can pester the modders here to get it made. :))

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007-09-30 23:28:20 »
I thought having the weapons on your team was absolutely hilarious!
Also the Dyne seems to work really well. Maybe a Dyne > Baret patch or something.

Murak Modder

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007-10-01 07:34:54 »
he weapons wasn't hilarious, it was masterfully made and well thought out. i like the work in this topic because it has work other people didn't think of before, such as changing the outfits everyone have to the MP or making the killer weapons as playable people (he even changed the diamond weapon to a enlarged cloud as well as the ruby to tifa and the emerald to barret! i wasn't expecting that!)
a dyne-barret patch is very easy to make actually, all you need to do is save as for the field and battle and just renamed the animations for battle and rotate the feet 270 degrees. i shall make one today then. (and it will not be dark or have eye trouble.) i'll upload it after school.
happy knives?

EDIT: the dyne barret replacement. it only changes the normal field models a present, but i made it during ICT so don't complain.  :lol:
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=cboyws173pb
« Last Edit: 2007-10-01 12:57:02 by Caleb »

Murak Modder

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007-10-02 13:20:25 »
a thousand apologies for the bump, but if i modify a post it doesn't go to the top of the list with a new post, just says new next to it, which isn't always seen.

i made something in tribute to the 'genre' of the work that goes on in this thread. Scorpion Red XIII!

the files itself
http://files.filefront.com/guard+scorpion+as+red+XIIIrar/;8698671;/fileinfo.html

it changes the field and battle model of Red XIII only to the guard scorpion.

rufus

« Reply #62 on: 2007-11-15 01:51:23 »
Can somebody send me the Rufus Battle model? also REno's? i would really want to play as either of them, and i need Reno's mod plz plz plz