Author Topic: Need help with FF7  (Read 2718 times)

Delyrion

Need help with FF7
« on: 2008-07-14 13:31:16 »
Hello, I have downloaded Final Fantasy VII and installed it correctly and Ive tried to  get this to work on my Final Fantasy VII, 5.b__NPC_Reconstruction_Project_for_FF7PC_0.6_mod__by_Borde_ice_cold513_Stormmedia,  But i have tried to do everything that the guide says but for some reason my char2.LPG file is not the correct size as it should be, and even if i do as it says after when i start my Final Fantasy it just comes up a black screen for one second and then right away it comes down again, so i cant even play, got more problems just then this but i really would like to use this mod
« Last Edit: 2008-07-14 14:33:42 by Delyrion »

Delyrion

Re: Need help with FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2008-07-14 14:48:02 »
Besides i got another problem aswell this might be easier to solve, i have downloaded 1._ff7_v1.02_official_patch, but when i switch the config and exe  with the other config and exe i cant start the game, it just says: Please insert FF7 Game Disc 1, 2, or 3 and try again., what can i do to fix this?

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-07-14 16:18:08 »
For the love of the gods, it's asking you to insert the disc because you installed the 1.02 patch, which there is no crack for, and is therefor incompatible with your downloaded copy.

Support Squeenix and buy that damm game, it's deserving of it.

And if you buy it, you'll get to use all the sexual mods. ;-)

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-07-14 20:53:43 »
And if you buy it, you'll get to use all the sexual mods. ;-)

o.o
Is there something I don't know about FF7?