Author Topic: deleted  (Read 4487 times)

Rufus95

• View Profile
deleted
« on: 2008-09-10 18:51:47 »
i deleted this
« Last Edit: 2008-10-29 21:35:26 by Rufus95 »

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Re: PLAY FF9 ON YOUR PC
« Reply #1 on: 2008-09-10 19:32:36 »
Quote from: Rufus95
first you need to own ff9 for PS1 or if not you have to download one on a torrent site

I would probably edit that.  People that want to steal probably already know how to.  The forum rules don't allow help to software pirates, and you're doing one better by giving them directions.

Truth Unknown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-09-11 18:56:49 »
Wow, there are so many wrong things here. First you are telling people to ILLEGALLY (in almost ALL countries) download the game when they could go to a used game shop and buy their own copy. If they can't find it, they are out of luck. You link to a unofficial mirror for ePSXe which I bet has a illegal copy of the PS BIOS. Poorly written instructions, and the screen shot is of pSX not ePSXe which will add some confusion to your unclear instructions. Also I don't think there was any need of this post in the first place.

Rufus95

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-09-11 21:09:40 »
wtf is wrong with you its not ileagely and its usefull then if u download it from the normal site you don't get the plugins and bios with it :-D

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-09-11 23:16:11 »
wtf is wrong with you its not ileagely and its usefull then if u download it from the normal site you don't get the plugins and bios with it grin

Don't worry let me use my translator.  If you're like me, this post made your eyes bleed.

Tard to English Translator:

What the fudge is wrong with you?  It's not illegal and it's useful.  If you download it from the official site you don't get the plugins and bios with it.

first you need to own ff9 for PS1 or if not you have to download one on a torrent site (i suggest www.mininova.com)

You don't see anything wrong with that statement?  You either have to already own it or you have to download one on a torrent site.  Nowhere did you mention checking online or even eBay.  You know that just linking to BIOS downloads isn't legal right?  Oh well, I see the forum rules aren't stopping you, so by all means continue.

isosian

« Reply #5 on: 2008-09-12 06:09:25 »
Wrong section, useless information, illegal crap.

Oh and you don't have to tell everybody that you like to do everything illegally.

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-09-12 06:30:52 »
I really don't know what you were expecting when you posted this. It's illegal, it's in the wrong section of the forums, and it's describing an OLD trick (as if nobody has heard of emulation) nobody is going to care about.
Since you're probably going to blow up on me too about wtf is wrong, I'll tell you: You burst onto the forum without reading the rules or getting a feel for how things work, and you post this crap expecting praise. Nobody wants to hear you're sorry, nobody especially wants to hear your excuses. Either drop the subject and move on with your existence here, or leave.

MadAngel

« Reply #7 on: 2008-09-12 10:46:23 »
Personally I got tired of waiting for the Playstation store to get ff7, ff8 and ff9 a well as Legends of Mana and Chrono Cross.

So I had my PSP hacked, and I used some software to convert my already owned PS1 games from from CD to psp.

Result? I could now play my games on my psp originally as intended, beautiful! FYI the psp already has a PS1 emulator in the firmware, the hack was basically so the psp would use my self extracted files from the CD's.

Graphics jsut don't matter when your playing a classic game on a decent sized hand held screen, ps1 in your hands I call it psp.

I like to think its legal as I already own the games and I bought the psp.

Personally I have used epsxe, the above mentioned software, when I imported Legends of Mana & Chrono Cross (cause they were never released in the UK hence not Pal). epexe has its problems when the game crashes or freezes or does not render, but also potenial with OpenGL and directX plugins to make the graphics quite superb.

But yeah, its not hard to buy the game second hand and extract the iso to play the game, but I only used it cause I could not play these great rpgs on my playstation so I imported it.

Rufus95

• View Profile
Re: deleted
« Reply #8 on: 2008-11-04 16:19:51 »
i guess i screwed up on this post