Author Topic: Ultimate weapon fight - cd 3  (Read 1663 times)

xazbot

Ultimate weapon fight - cd 3
« on: 2009-03-13 17:49:51 »
Hi guys,

Everytime I fight ultimate weapon above the cosmo canyon mountain, he flys away first time and then when i crash into him the 2nd time he stays.  My problem is I keep fighting him and he doesn't die for so long.  He is out of mp and I am just sitting there wacking him for a good like 20 - 30 minutes and hes still not dead lol.  Is this a bug for the pc version? or does he just have a lot of health? Cid does like 4k dmg, vincent does like 1k dmg and cloud does like 1k dmg with melee and they say he has 100,000 health.  So just wondering if the ultimate weapon is bugged for some people.

ff7rules

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate weapon fight - cd 3
« Reply #1 on: 2009-03-13 18:42:11 »
Hi guys,

Everytime I fight ultimate weapon above the cosmo canyon mountain, he flys away first time and then when i crash into him the 2nd time he stays.  My problem is I keep fighting him and he doesn't die for so long.  He is out of mp and I am just sitting there wacking him for a good like 20 - 30 minutes and hes still not dead lol.  Is this a bug for the pc version? or does he just have a lot of health? Cid does like 4k dmg, vincent does like 1k dmg and cloud does like 1k dmg with melee and they say he has 100,000 health.  So just wondering if the ultimate weapon is bugged for some people.

Sounds like a problem because Ultimate Weapon is a Piece of cake and usally dies after 2 rounds at the most. Try looking at his data with some of the tools on this site theres Hojo Scenester and sceneedit and view his HP might be a bug in it?