Author Topic: is there an easy way to convert battle model to field model?  (Read 4906 times)

knight1120

is there anyone that knows how to convert battle model to field model?? i need help   :cry:

squallff8

• View Profile
is there anyone that knows how to convert battle model to field model?? i need help   :cry:
What do you mean by this?
Just open battle model in Kimera and save in as Field model  :wink:
But you'll have to resize battle model parts(Kimera will help you) becouse field model parts much smaller then Battle :wink:

knight1120

yup i figured it out now   :-D

knight1120

but when i convert the battle model to field all of the parts are appeared white!  :cry:, need help!

squallff8

• View Profile
Hmm...never had this trouble before :?.If it white then it must be textured(P editor not display textures) :|

If you want to rebuild field model,then just open original field model,add battle part (P file) to the bone of filed model-Resize it and save as field P file...

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
anyone here know why this happens>

:? :? :cry: :cry:

Aali

• View Profile
FF7 turns off depth testing for transparency effects, which means that whatever is drawn last ends up on top.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
FF7 turns off depth testing for transparency effects, which means that whatever is drawn last ends up on top.

Is there any way to fix this ?

Aali

• View Profile
Make sure the hair is drawn first? :-P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Make sure the hair is drawn first? :-P

:-D :lol:  can you do that?  Will you?  :evil:

knight1120

i convert tifa's head from battle model to field model but this is what happen  :oops:
tifas head from KH2.

is there anyone why is this happen??