Author Topic: PLease Help Me I got Problem with FF7  (Read 2699 times)

euroblade

PLease Help Me I got Problem with FF7
« on: 2009-07-10 13:38:07 »
Hi
 I got problem with this game FF7 everytime i start the game the screen will be become black and i don't know what to do.......and it got a sound(sound of Eidos) and then no more it like hang  :cry: and everytime i do that i need to restrat my computer...............PLease help me with this problem please......THANK YOU.
« Last Edit: 2009-07-10 13:49:57 by euroblade »

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Re: PLease Help Me I got Problem with FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-10 19:35:39 »
Try using the custom graphics driver (search the forum for it) and install the k-lite codec pack, disable truemotion handling in ffdshow video decoder settings. This should fix it.

In fact, Aali's custom graphics driver might save you having to install the codec pack at all, so install that first.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-10 22:24:07 »
almost everyone has that problem until they instal k-lite codec and trumotion. no biggie just listen to prince and it should work fine.

euroblade

« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-11 02:33:49 »
OK.........ut when i install the k-lite mega codec pack and truemotion....................it's still the same..........what to do ?  :cry: please help me please  :cry:.thank you.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-07-11 03:19:06 »
You might be interested in looking into certain programs ppl have to use for that problem, i think it was something like yamp and ff71.2 patch to make it stop being stupid.

try downloading and applying those and see if they work.

euroblade

« Reply #5 on: 2009-07-11 03:48:16 »
i got newer problem .... the problem is i can see the movie already and then at the train part when cloud and the other's come out of the train then all black i can still hear the music and see the dialog from them............. what to do?......please help me....or is it is the setting problem between my K-Lite Mega Codec options??...........PLEASE HELP ME PLease..thanks .
« Last Edit: 2009-07-11 03:51:02 by euroblade »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-07-11 04:19:39 »
rofl that happened to me too. there was several things i did but i don't remember which fixed it.

1: if you press menu and then exit out of it (this would be the page up button on the keypad) you should be able to play. if you do this and the battle crashes it could be the official patch that did it.

2: at one point i had to set the game to run for my specific system aka: run as win 95 or something, you could try different ones and see if any of them help.

3:this actually somehow helped, i ran fculda (or however u say it) and when it started the game i could actually play it...weird

but alot of people have had this problem so you could do some searching and find the answer, in fact i might go look and see if i find something.

edit: btw if you installed the high res patch that could also be the problem.
Also check that you have 640x480 & TNT selected in the FFVII Config, by this i mean, click on the little chocobo icon that says config in the squaresoft file  and make it run on 640X480 and that may help you
« Last Edit: 2009-07-11 04:25:03 by Xelane »