Author Topic: Question???  (Read 9399 times)

Hermoor

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Hermoor's Youtube
Question???
« on: 2009-09-27 13:51:16 »
Why are there like ten people online but no one posting at all? Are you all fans waiting for some new awesome model or mod to add to your collection or something. This forum seems half dead to me sometimes, if it wouldn't be for timusimusu, apz cloud, pyrozen, me, the one who is behind the 2D overhaul sl-something and all the other creators I think this forum would be stone dead.

And that is like 5 creators, what are you 10 members and 30 guests that are online doing now?  :-o Just curious, cuz I left the computer like 4 hours ago and went back to see what is happening. And I see 10 members online but no new posts...no fun... :|

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
Re: Question???
« Reply #1 on: 2009-09-27 14:08:21 »
You sound a little full of yourself here hermoor.... Maybe everyone that is on is just searching for mod help or technical help or something.

Jari

« Reply #2 on: 2009-09-27 16:48:26 »
30 guests that are online doing now?

Indexing the forum for search engines - they are web crawlers after all. I consider it highly unlikely that they'll comment on your models. Ever.

lyada

• Gimme Elixier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-09-27 18:01:50 »
Hmm, I guess I should take a look at some of the forums outside the completely unrelated...

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-09-27 19:34:33 »
You sound a little full of yourself here hermoor....

this.

Why do you peruse the forums searching for new posts at such small intervals if "this is more like a blog where people post updates then fanboys comment with questions/omg awezome."

Do you really expect somebody to pump out a new mod every 4 hours? That's a little unrealistic. This forum shouldn't be your life, Hermoor. That'd be kinda sad.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-27 19:37:23 by titeguy3 »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-09-27 22:34:44 »
What exactly have you released Hermoor? I remember a native american and some other such models that have nothing to do with FF.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: 2009-09-28 03:00:11 »
Um, I'm no modder or creator or anything like that. Although I would like to learn about all that. And I plan to. But now is really not the time for me to do so seeing as I work full time and go to school. So what's the fun in trying to learn when one's all frustrated? I would rather do all of that when I have less on my plate don't you think?  :roll:

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-09-28 16:39:08 »
when yer interested, ring me up i'll show you some modeling tricks ;)

lyada

• Gimme Elixier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-09-28 17:20:46 »
Hermoor I thought you left?

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-09-28 17:43:00 »
He is so full of himself when it comes to modeling...

It seems that Hermoor is the kind of person who projects his own inadequacies onto other people.

:-D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-09-28 18:58:39 »
Hermoor I thought you left?

No one on his forum. He'd rather be in what he calls a toilet bowl with sh*t swimming in it rather than being alone, I suppose?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-09-28 20:11:14 »
You are wrong on that chocobo girl. More members are about to join...we are two now and recruits members from the best parts from the web as I type. Only the artists...no fan boys that wants to know how to get the gold chocobo. :roll:
I don't think anyone here is interested to be honest with you, guy.  You might try to contact Seifer... I think his name is 'chocobo feather' or something now; he might join.
Or you could maybe post links to it on forums where you haven't shown your ass to everyone... just a thought.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-09-28 20:19:02 »
Aren't you allowed to sh*t in a already sh*tty toilet?
I'm not really sure what analogy you're trying to go with here, but I don't think hyping your site on qhimm is going to do you any good at this point.   Personally, I'd rather sh*t in a fresh toilet than one I've already filled with sh*t.  But I'm just sanitary like that I suppose.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-09-28 20:39:46 »
Qhimms (The toilet) is full of sh*t...if there is already so much sh*t in it why can't I have a sh*t too? It wouldn't make any difference would it..the new site me and my good friend setup is clean...and there are rules on what you can and can't do...
I think you may have missed my reply... so here it is again
...I don't think hyping your site on qhimm is going to do you any good at this point.   Personally, I'd rather sh*t in a fresh toilet than one I've already filled with sh*t.  But I'm just sanitary like that I suppose.
To reiterate, if this place is such sh*t, it is presumably like that because of the people.  I mean, obviously that would be the only explanation for qhimm being so terrible.  If that is the case, why would you want such unsanitary and trashy people like that on your "clean" site?

Here's an analogy for you:
Let's say I am an entrepreneur planning to build an amusement park, and there are a others within a close radius to me.  Some are very well kept and nice, and others are filled with people who sh*t everywhere.  Now why in the hell would I want to advertise the GRAND OPENING of my new clean amusement park around the people who like to sh*t everywhere?  It just makes no sense.

Basically what I'm trying to say is..  quit holding a f*cking grudge against certain people here.  If you don't like them, leave.  You've already posted your site, and you can still PM people you want to join.  The only reason for you to be here anymore is to instigate the drama that you seem to love so very much.   And though you probably don't realize it, it's pathetic that you "threaten" to leave, only to stick around and make more posts.   

/trying to be helpful

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009-09-28 22:15:06 »
I think he's trying to get the few who actually contribute, according to him, to the forum. But there are about 5-6 people that he listed (Timu is no longer a contributer now that he has a different opinion than Hermoor, wadaya know), so it would have made a lot more sense to PM them instead since they're less than 1% of the members here. : /
By posting it in the forum boards, he is pretty much inviting everyone, even the people he doesn't want on his own forum.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-09-29 01:07:37 »
I think he's trying to get the few who actually contribute, according to him, to the forum. But there are about 5-6 people that he listed (Timu is no longer a contributer now that he has a different opinion than Hermoor, wadaya know), so it would have made a lot more sense to PM them instead since they're less than 1% of the members here. : /
By posting it in the forum boards, he is pretty much inviting everyone, even the people he doesn't want on his own forum.

Funny that.. none of the contributors seem to be jumping on the bandwagon. Go figure  :roll:

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009-09-29 01:10:37 »
cept seifer, if ye call him a contributor

chocofeather

« Reply #17 on: 2009-09-29 03:26:07 »
You sound a little full of yourself here hermoor....

this.

Why do you peruse the forums searching for new posts at such small intervals if "this is more like a blog where people post updates then fanboys comment with questions/omg awezome."

Do you really expect somebody to pump out a new mod every 4 hours? That's a little unrealistic. This forum shouldn't be your life, Hermoor. That'd be kinda sad.

He is quite right, but he missed one.  Some morons around here like to steal others work.   Wink wink eh tite ;)  Maybe I should update you, 3 days ago I finished 500 of 650 enemy moves, it took 4 hours, I then spent 8 hours documenting all the places in FF7....

We have now translated pretty much all the game, as opposed to sitting on our asses stealing it into a doc file on a private forum like a weasel.

1 more question:  Zakkusu, doesn't seem to be zack.  Can anyone confirm if this was officially meant as zack, because names it seems to suggest are "zax" or "sachs"

Zack is Zakku, not zakkusu
« Last Edit: 2009-09-29 03:30:09 by chocofeather »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-09-29 03:30:28 »
I'm sorry I stole your work, Seifer, I should have taken pictures of naked shemales on my own, but unlike you I just plain didn't have the stomach for it. I'll credit you on www.dick-ginas.com for taking the photos.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-09-29 03:32:39 »
I beleive the japanese version was intended to be zax

chocofeather

« Reply #20 on: 2009-09-29 03:39:32 »
I beleive the japanese version was intended to be zax

It is very difficult to know....Is there any source?  An interview or something?  I would certainly prefer to use Zax over Zack, but only if the su part wasnt just a cock up

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009-09-29 04:18:36 »
I think I'm gonna hurl....*Vomitting*   :lol:

chocofeather

« Reply #22 on: 2009-09-29 04:21:45 »
I have looked into origin of Zax, comes from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seax  so that wouldn't be entirely implausible.  Although without confirmation it could be 1 of a few names.  Given su at the end, I don't think zack can be it.  Will see what ultimania says