Author Topic: Post a pic!  (Read 123594 times)

Re: Post a pic!
« Reply #125 on: 2009-10-05 02:17:36 »
Neither have I.
 :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2009-10-05 03:19:18 »
Do it!

« Reply #127 on: 2009-10-05 03:45:24 »
lol. I am far too shy... and i think if my mother found out she would have kittens. >.>;;

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009-10-05 09:06:16 »
Oooh thats you, Facebook keeps telling me to add you lol.

Then add away!

'HERMOOR ANGRY! HERMOOR SMASH!'

LMAO!  :-D

Awwww. :-) So, when you do catch up, you can then slack off and poast moar? :-P

Indeed, that is the plan.

EDIT: And halkun, he cleaned up the technical forums after Hermoor's first rampage, SaiNt cleaned up the rest.

Well then, a big thank you to SaiNt & Halkun. And you ^_^. And congrats!

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009-10-05 16:47:18 »
Thanks for posting!
*cough* Espio hasn't posted a pic yet *cough*!  :-D

NEITHER HAS NEO! :-D :-P

Told ya i'd drop you in it :-P

Maybe later, i always look rather angry in pictures lol

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #130 on: 2009-10-05 19:45:19 »
Thanks for posting!
*cough* Espio hasn't posted a pic yet *cough*!  :-D

NEITHER HAS NEO! :-D :-P

Told ya i'd drop you in it :-P

Maybe later, i always look rather angry in pictures lol
Thanks for bringing that up! Neo! Post a pic! lol  :-D

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #131 on: 2009-10-05 21:06:15 »

« Reply #132 on: 2009-10-06 02:28:07 »
Here's one i took yesterday.

:-P just joking.
Here's my real Picture.

I thought you were NEO cloud strife... where is the new? I just see the original.  :wink:

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2009-10-06 06:01:59 »
I don't care, he is a warrior of Cosmos and must be destroyed!

YOU'LL BE WELL DONE!!!!

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #134 on: 2009-10-25 03:43:00 »
Wow, been a while since this thread had any attention. Anybody that hasn't posted any pics of themselves, got any?

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2010-03-11 06:17:43 »
Edited
« Last Edit: 2010-04-01 19:59:05 by Mako »

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2010-03-11 08:38:24 »
Is it me or do you bear a very slight resemblance to your avatar...?

Jari

« Reply #137 on: 2010-03-11 15:03:31 »
The rest...Can be viewed here.
http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/Mako_07/?action=view&current=CENSORED.jpg&newest=1

LOL @ censored. ;D Brilliant idea. :D

Maybe I should re-upload mine. I R too sexyh in mah suit. Plus, two cameras give me moar streetcred than... than something with lots of it. :-P

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2010-03-11 15:59:51 »
Well Okay sorry for the necro but here are a bunch of mine!

You have an extremely charming smile. Very photogenic.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2010-03-11 16:02:11 »
Lol, I'm surprised Hermoor didn't fall in love with your tan. But only your tan, nothing else. ; D

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2010-03-11 16:05:27 »
Lol, I'm surprised Hermoor didn't fall in love with your tan. But only your tan, nothing else. ; D

hahaha watch out, he might photoshop a viking helmet on your head then propose to the picture.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2010-03-11 17:25:33 »
LOL @ censored. ;D Brilliant idea. :D
2nded.

On a side note, where is everyone else's pics!!?!?!  >:(

Cloudssil

• My heart is nothing but a black abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2010-03-11 17:33:04 »
Hermie, you seem to be a very romantic guy. The stuff you said to chocobogirl was really sweet, and I think you really meant it. Chocobogirl doesn't seem to be very interested, so maybe you want to hook up with the barbie? I know I might at first glance appear to be a barbie. But deep inside there is a sleeping tiger that is just waiting to be awaken. I think you have woke her up Hermie. Here is a gift from me to you, love Mako. <3

Tsk tsk, bad Herbie, do your parents know you are playing with Photoshop again? Shouldn't you be running with wolves, or drinking reindeer piss, or something - like a decent native?

Ps: What is your msn? I would love to have cyber sex with you.
Ummm....I'm not interested, sorry. I don't want to enrage the blonde barbie. So I'll be nice to you, you are below my standard. You say you are 26, but you look like a 39 year old woman. At times you remind me of my mother. And just you asking to have cybersex with me really really CREEPS me out. I'm still just a kid woman. Also if you want to suggest such things you should post it openly, and don't try to hide it for the public. I'm flattered though, and if you get orgasms because of my sweet talk...I'm happy for you! Peace sweetheart.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 19:40:47 by El Ammo Bandito! »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2010-03-11 17:36:30 »
I'm very lonely please someone love me, we can live in nature and you can worship me.
As fascinating as that is, I am going to go ahead and request (for the 7th time) that you post your picture up.   Also, you may want to take down that other picture, because it will likely get you banned.  And we all know you can't live without these forums.

EDIT because I quoted myself
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 17:46:37 by obesebear »

Cloudssil

• My heart is nothing but a black abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2010-03-11 17:40:03 »
Umm sephiroth cock, nice promotion....as for the image. You should tell mako not to send that kind of stuff to me. :wink:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2010-03-11 17:59:44 »
Hermie, you seem to be a very romantic guy. The stuff you said to chocobogirl was really sweet, and I think you really meant it. Chocobogirl doesn't seem to be very interested, so maybe you want to hook up with the barbie? I know I might at first glance appear to be a barbie. But deep inside there is a sleeping tiger that is just waiting to be awaken. I think you have woke her up Hermie. Here is a gift from me to you, love Mako. <3

LOOK AT ME, I CAN USE PHOTOSHOP!

Ummm....I'm not interested, sorry. I don't want to enrage the blonde barbie. So I'll be nice to you, you are below my standard. You say you are 26, but you look like a 39 year old woman. At times you remind me of my mother. And just you asking to have cybersex with me really really CREEPS me out. I'm still just a kid woman. Also if you want to suggest such things you should post it openly, and don't try to hide it for the public. I'm flattered though, and if you get orgasms because of my sweet talk...I'm happy for you! Peace sweetheart.

I see that people have been sending interesting private messages to you again, just like that time I sent those videos. ;D
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 18:07:15 by Kudistos Megistos »

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2010-03-11 18:45:28 »

Only in your dreams will you EVER get to see any real boobies (let alone mine) glad you have such a crush on me you would type all of that!.
I would ratter have sex with everybody on this forum rather then you! You are by far the biggest asshole in human history you have no life and no shame. Did you think that pic was going to make anyone believe I was hitting on you? Please don't tell me you are THAT dumb. Grow up man geez your on this kick of editing people's pics. Do know that your a discussing little troll that only exists for other peoples enjoyment. BUT NOW you have crossed the line I am calling for you banning (for a wile) you are not funny you are discussing.

P.S You MUST like Chocobo_Girl ALOT as you gave her a much different treatment then me NOT that I care what you think I was just surprised I thought you only wanted kudistos as your love slave!     

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2010-03-11 18:48:28 »
Hey there hot stuff It's hermie baby, I know i'm mean to you and everyone on this board needlessly, But thats only because i have the BIGGEST crush on you, Kudistos, And El ammo, you guys make me so hard i just fap for HOURS, I just can't help myself! i would love to (censor) your guys (censor)s all at once!!!

(horrid naked image of i assume is him, He looks JUST like his picture on here)

Whats your MSN baby so we can has cyber cex! <3

I censored it for you guys, It was just... Just to gross..

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2010-03-11 18:58:39 »

Hepres PM'd me this picture saying it was him. He said he wanted to cyber with me.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2010-03-11 19:01:39 »

Hepres PM'd me this picture saying it was him. He said he wanted to cyber with me.

OMFG LOL Yeah he sent me the same pic but he said hes only interested in men like kudistos.