Author Topic: Post a pic!  (Read 123588 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Post a pic!
« Reply #150 on: 2010-03-11 19:05:34 »
Hey guise, look at the PM I got from Hermoor!

Quote from: Hermie-kun
Kudistos, let's end this charade! I love you more than life itself! I can't stop thinking about you! I want your cock now! I want you to dominate me! I want you to dress as Sephiroth and show me what they do to naughty SOLDIER recruits! I want you to do to me everything we saw in those videos that you sent to me! The 2 girls 1 cup video, the 1 guy 1 jar video, the Spankwire video, the 3 guys 1 hammer video! I want you to do all those things to me! I surrender myself completely to you, Goshujin-sama!

Pic related, it's me when I think of you! :-*
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 20:22:42 by Kudistos Megistos »

Cloudssil

• My heart is nothing but a black abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2010-03-11 19:09:32 »
Hey Mako, good plan. You sent that image, because you knew no one would belive me. And kudistos, she could have photoshopped it herself. It would be no suprise, her breast really look pathetic on the other images. Immortal Damyn I found your image on the net. Nice stuff...

@Kudistos You wish, and you actually searched for a guy showing his penis? Exactly what did you search for? Fat guy reveal penis? Then you photoshopped it and added obamas head over it? Or is that actually you? I wouldn't be suprise if that would be you, you are pretty sick in every way.

Damss1l

« Reply #152 on: 2010-03-11 19:11:46 »
sorry, double post i r sorry, i be laem :-[ i sux cox plox?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2010-03-11 19:12:45 »
What are you talking about, Hermie-kun?

You sent that pic to me!

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2010-03-11 19:16:09 »
Hey Mako, good plan. You sent that image, because you knew no one would belive me. And kudistos, she could have photoshopped it herself. It would be no suprise, her breast really look pathetic on the other images. Immortal Damyn I found your image on the net. Nice stuff...

@Kudistos You wish, and you actually searched for a guy showing his penis? Exactly what did you search for? Fat guy reveal penis? Then you photoshopped it and added obamas head over it? Or is that actually you? I wouldn't be suprise if that would be you, you are pretty sick in every way.
I agree, nice stuff

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2010-03-11 19:20:38 »
Is that really you hahhaahha....omg what a wanna be tough guy. Omg I would fucking kick your ass in real life. You look like 18 years old, you grow beard...which looks ridiculous btw. And you got a tatoo. Boys who are 18 and grow beard are wanna be men. But no beard in the world can turn you into a man. Also that tatoo is PATHETIC. Wtf you think you are cool because you have got some ink on your skin? Grow the fuck up kid, people in prison would rape you. Now go to bed you look tired...

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2010-03-11 19:22:19 »
what a wanna be tough guy.

I would f***ing kick your ass in real life

Sure is hypocritical in here...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2010-03-11 19:26:37 »
I demand pics of everyone who posts in this thread from now on.  You can't be an internet tough guy if no one knows what you look like.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2010-03-11 19:29:19 »
Is that really you hahhaahha....omg what a wanna be tough guy. Omg I would f***ing kick your ass in real life. You look like 18 years old, you grow beard...which looks ridiculous btw. And you got a tatoo. Boys who are 18 and grow beard are wanna be men. But no beard in the world can turn you into a man. Also that tatoo is PATHETIC. Wtf you think you are cool because you have got some ink on your skin? Grow the f*** up kid, people in prison would rape you. Now go to bed you look tired...
Wannabe tough-guy... and you could kick my ass... yes, that isn't backwards at all. And the idea that YOU could kick MY ass. Nope, not backwards there either. Bitch you probably couldn't even catch me to beat my ass. And even if you could, you wouldn't know what to do, fake-belt boxer. But, this is all besides the point. Not only am I 20, I'm not trying to look like anything, the tattoo has meaning to me, and the goatee just looks good. I'm not trying to be a tough-guy, nor am i trying to look cool. I look how I want, and that's about it.

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2010-03-11 19:34:36 »
Hey wanna be though STFU. You don't know wtf you are talking about. You look like a ordinary wanna be tough kid. There are lots of them, you don't dress like that because you want to dress like that. You dress like that and look like that because that is what is considered "normal" to look like when you want to be a cool kid. Wait some years before growing beard please...it looks so rediculous watching a small boy like yourself acting though. And why have you got closed eyes? Is it because you think you look more beautiful and cute while you are a sleep? Because you can't relax your face without having your eyes closed. You are a faggot, probably the worst one I have seen on this forum. Not even timu is that much a faggot. Go slit your wrists though guy...omg...if you even attempt to play tough again I'll verbally rape you so hard you won't leave the computer without crying. I warn you faggot!

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2010-03-11 19:36:10 »
Hey wanna be though STFU. You don't know wtf you are talking about. You look like a ordinary wanna be tough kid. There are lots of them, you don't dress like that because you want to dress like that. You dress like that and look like that because that is what is considered "normal" to look like when you want to be a cool kid. Wait some years before growing beard please...it looks so rediculous watching a small boy like yourself acting though. And why have you got closed eyes? Is it because you think you look more beautiful and cute while you are a sleep? Because you can't relax your face without having your eyes closed. You are a faggot, probably the worst one I have seen on this forum. Not even timu is that much a faggot. Go slit your wrists though guy...omg...if you even attempt to play tough again I'll verbally rape you so hard you won't leave the computer without crying. I warn you faggot!
OH GOD! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! HERPES HAS FINALLY PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE!!! IM GONNA GO KILL MYSELF!!!..... [/sarcasm]

sorry, that just felt fun. Anyway, don't even try to call me a wannabe tough guy when you yourself are the one trying to protray yourself as the tough, unbreakable Herpes. I DO dress the way I want, because I don't feel like being "normal", normal people annoy me. More than you, if that's even imaginable. Also, I can grow a beard whenever I damn well please. 'Cause you know what, my body felt like granting me the ability to do so. Which means you can tell me not to all you want, I'm still going to. And in reality, I think you really are gay, just because you seem to want to project yourself onto other people so bad, and the way you call everyone gay, you must be.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 19:40:40 by Immortal Damyn »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2010-03-11 19:38:43 »
if you even attempt to play tough again I'll verbally rape you so hard you won't leave the computer without crying. I warn you faggot!

This should be amusing...

I demand pics of everyone who posts in this thread from now on.  You can't be an internet tough guy if no one knows what you look like.

OK, here's a pic of me:

(Shhh, don't tell Hermie-kun!)

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2010-03-11 19:42:05 »
OK, here's a pic of me:

(Shhh, don't tell Hermie-kun!)
Thank you, you are now free to be an internet tough guy.  I also see "carlton.jpg", so I would like to introduce myself to you, Carlton, my real name is actually David.            David D. Davidson
« Last Edit: 2010-03-11 19:59:30 by obesebear »

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2010-03-11 19:55:50 »
I'm still waiting for Herpes' "verbal rape" he talked about....

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2010-03-11 20:03:51 »
Well you have stopped acting though. I'm practically a god on this forum, and you have learnt your place...

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2010-03-11 20:04:39 »
Well you have stopped acting though. I'm practically a god on this forum, and you have learnt your place...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That's funny....

Jari

« Reply #166 on: 2010-03-11 20:05:36 »
I'm still waiting for Herpes' "verbal rape" he talked about....

You might have to wait for a long time, seems like he has trouble getting it up. ;D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2010-03-11 20:10:37 »

Let me put that through google translate...

I'm an internet tough guy until someone calls me out on it. When challenged, I turn into a coward, despite all of my talk about Vikings and martial arts and such

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2010-03-11 20:13:32 »

Let me put that through google translate...

I'm an internet tough guy until someone calls me out on it. When challenged, I turn into a coward, despite all of my talk about Vikings and martial arts and such
Damn, thats one hell of a translator, it even fixes all of his grammar mistakes and typos.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2010-03-11 20:49:10 »
Hahahahahaahahahaa...oh man...

hahahahahahaahaha. Thanks for the chuckles Hermaphrodite, your raeg posts make my day.

I move that we make Hermaphrodite the official forum mascot.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2010-03-11 21:05:48 »
Hahahahahaahahahaa...oh man...

hahahahahahaahaha. Thanks for the chuckles Hermaphrodite, your raeg posts make my day.

I move that we make Hermaphrodite the official forum mascot.
I think that might not be a good idea. Then he'd be even more power-drunk. And begin to just get stupid instead of funny.

Jari

« Reply #171 on: 2010-03-11 21:07:45 »
I think that might not be a good idea. Then he'd be even more power-drunk. And begin to just get stupid instead of funny.

Wut? I thought he was funny because he is so stupid? :?

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2010-03-11 21:09:07 »

Wut? I thought he was funny because he is so stupid? :?
After a while, it becomes so stupid its no longer funny.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2010-03-11 21:09:44 »
I think i found a pic of hermoor...

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2010-03-11 21:40:24 »
No no no.