Author Topic: Limit Break Suggestion  (Read 6070 times)

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Limit Break Suggestion
« on: 2010-05-16 02:29:37 »
Not sure where this would go...

Cloud's 1-2 limit break, Cross Slash, is now called Jinx Slash. However, a literal translation of Cross Slash appears to be Curse Slash. So shouldn't Curse Slash be used?

Only a suggestion. :)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Limit Break Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-16 02:47:34 »
See my translation project thread and yes it is Curse Slash, although jinx isn't actually too bad from the meaning.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-16 03:29:38 »
See my translation project thread and yes it is Curse Slash, although jinx isn't actually too bad from the meaning.

Alright I'll check it out.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-17 23:55:16 »
using a pretty good script editor other than wallmarket, its easy to change the name of the move, can't remember the name of this editor as my laptop has crashed

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-17 23:57:42 »
using a pretty good script editor other than wallmarket, its easy to change the name of the move, can't remember the name of this editor as my laptop has crashed
Are you talking about the 1st kernel2.bin editor?? I have it and its named Teioh. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #5 on: 2010-05-18 00:04:40 »
Are you talking about the 1st kernel2.bin editor?? I have it and its named Teioh. :)

RIGHT, thats it ^_^ god i love that thing, used to come up with funny names for attacks

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-05-18 00:23:54 »
Well now we have Wallmarket to edit the kernel2.bin but for me if I only want to edit the kernel2.bin I'd prefer Teioh cause its much easier to use and somewhat not so complicated. Maybe newbies should use Teioh. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #7 on: 2010-05-18 00:30:49 »
Well now we have Wallmarket to edit the kernel2.bin but for me if I only want to edit the kernel2.bin I'd prefer Teioh cause its much easier to use and somewhat not so complicated. Maybe newbies should use Teioh. :)

that and i've always had trouble with newer versions of wallmarket, one of which always crashed my computer witht the BSOD

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #8 on: 2010-05-18 12:59:11 »

that and i've always had trouble with newer versions of wallmarket, one of which always crashed my computer witht the BSOD

O_o! Dude, seriously?! BSoD and everything?! That's likely more a problem with the system you're running it on than WM itself.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #9 on: 2010-05-18 15:36:38 »

O_o! Dude, seriously?! BSoD and everything?! That's likely more a problem with the system you're running it on than WM itself.

on three seperate computers?

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #10 on: 2010-05-18 21:09:28 »

on three seperate computers?

Perhaps. I've not heard of ANYONE else having this problem and I've tried it on at least half a dozen computers myself.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: 2010-05-18 21:34:17 »
Could be a .NET issue.

Of course, if you were using a something like WxPython, for instance...

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #12 on: 2010-05-19 01:01:20 »
Could be a .NET issue.

only ever use normal windows, and the crash usually occurs when opening or recompiling kernel

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-05-19 19:02:56 »
Could be a .NET issue.

only ever use normal windows, and the crash usually occurs when opening or recompiling kernel

BSOD Usually is hardware or driver related...Since you are using a proggy that deals with alot of kernel editing I'd do a RAM check to see if one of your sticks is bad...

therage800

• View Profile
    • TheRage800
« Reply #14 on: 2010-05-19 20:12:12 »
Could be a .NET issue.

BSOD Usually is hardware or driver related...Since you are using a proggy that deals with alot of kernel editing I'd do a RAM check to see if one of your sticks is bad...
He said it happens on 3 different computers.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #15 on: 2010-05-19 21:40:36 »
Could be a .NET issue.

He said it happens on 3 different computers.

two laptops, and a desktop, also, a friend of mine has gotten this error too, damn faulty canadian computer sellers, I KILLZ THEM!!!! :P