Author Topic: Post a pic!  (Read 123218 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Post a pic!
« Reply #50 on: 2009-09-30 20:19:43 »
Now you are trolling again because you think it's funny, you are flaming and you are enjoying it...by trolling I have now proved why this forum is bad...and hopefully by trolling I will acheive change!! FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D

Please explain to me why my post was a troll. I was just stating facts and asking a question :-D

BTW, IIRC someone else started causing trouble just to make a point about the lack of moderation. He got banned, and so will you if the admins ever take notice of what's going on in this section.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009-09-30 20:37:58 »
Ignore Hermaphrodite there, he's just trolling cause he's fat, sweaty and has terrible acne. He feels less fugly when he criticizes the way others look.

Truth be told I bet he *wishes* he looked like his avatar, haha.

EDIT: I bet he's gonna come back with "That's what you look like [insert IRL name he made up here] in real life!!!!!!! Stop lying to yourself!!!!!111111 fanboy!!!!1111 gothemofagretard!!!!!!!111111one"
What a great post, this really shows what this forum is coming to.

OMG!!! QHIMM FORTUNE TELLING FORUM FTW!!!!!  :-D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009-09-30 20:40:55 »
Oh, thanks for pointing it out Hermoor. I really understand what this forum is all about now. You have enlightened us all. We better all leave it now before we all start mutating. D:

But seriously, what are you trying to obtain by explaining to us that this forum ain't good? Are you trying to get us to join your own forum? But why in the world would you do that if you don't like us? @_@
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 20:42:32 by Chocobo_Girl »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009-09-30 20:51:42 »
Oh, thanks for pointing it out Hermoor. I really understand what this forum is all about now. You have enlightened us all. We better all leave it now before we all start mutating. D:

But seriously, what are you trying to obtain by explaining to us that this forum ain't good? Are you trying to get us to join your own forum? But why in the world would you do that if you don't like us? @_@

He's doing it for
THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D
, remember?? If we keep on the way we are, the world will end in a fashion similar to this
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 21:18:25 by titeguy3 »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009-09-30 21:07:43 »

He's doing it for
THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D
, remember?? If we keep on the way we are, the world will end in a fashion similar to this

The greater good being... change?
I think he's trying to save the world. =0

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009-09-30 21:31:40 »
Not the world...this forum. But maybe this forum is the world for you?

Bearing in mind how ridiculously butthurt you've become just because a few things haven't gone your way, I'd say that you are the one whose whole world is these forums :-D

:-o Now what could be done to fix this forum?

I think we all know the answer to this. It would seem that all of the trolling ATM is coming from one person. Remove that person, or convince that person to follow through on his repeated promises to leave, and the problem would be solved.

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #56 on: 2009-09-30 21:34:53 »
Hermoor. The only things I've seen you do in this thread are insult people, try to defend yourself when people start getting annoyed because you insulted people, saying the forums are bad because people start getting annoyed because you insulted people, and then claiming that they are trolls.
need i say more? nay. but i will ask something:

Why?

Give me one valid reason for doing this, and I'll join that forum of yours. not only that, I'll actually post stuff there.

Jari

« Reply #57 on: 2009-09-30 21:44:52 »
Oh and ammo that a pretty nice looking camera. You a photographer by trade or hobby?

Hobby. :-) While my previous job description (that shot is from the said job) did include photography, I was just an IT-dude who could shoot, hardly a professional. :-)

Why not?
Try to answer the question.

I thought I did? I'd say that my reply implies - quite clearly - that we do it because we can, among other reasons. What's the matter, you not as smart as you'd like to think?

There was also a picture he posted of his claimed "future self" which was far from today's standards of beauty. Unfortunately he deleted that thread. @_@

Does anyone still have the link or the pic? I'm curious. :-D

Might aswell rename this to "Post a pic and let Hermoor laugh at you" :-P

Moar like "Post a pic and laugh at Hermoor", amirite? :-D

I have been disagreeing with you too, and just like you I have trolled and started flame wars. We are both the same you and I kudistos, the difference between us is that unlike you I'm not trolling for the sake of trolling. I do it in for the greater good. :roll:

A-ha! Seifer-defense! Doesn't work, buddy. Didn't work for him, either.

Now you are trolling again because you think it's funny, you are flaming and you are enjoying it...by trolling I have now proved why this forum is bad...and hopefully by trolling I will acheive change!! FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D

You will, trust me. It's probably not the change you were hoping for, though.

Are you trying to get us to join your own forum? But why in the world would you do that if you don't like us? @_@

Because he's so ronery, that's why. :lol:

EDITOS BANDIDOS: Apparently there's a change that I can't type. Well, we need to chance that. :-P
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 21:49:23 by El Ammo Bandito! »

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #58 on: 2009-09-30 21:51:22 »
Sorry, Ammo, but i have to disagree with what you're doing.
You're just trying to aggravate Hermoor here. do you really think that's going to help out? if anything, it's gonna tick him off.
I know you're standing up for people here, yourself included, and i agree that Hermoor shouldn't have said some things that he did, but Two wrongs....

Jari

« Reply #59 on: 2009-09-30 21:55:21 »
You're just trying to aggravate Hermoor here. do you really think that's going to help out? if anything, it's gonna tick him off.

Indeed. :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009-09-30 21:58:50 »
Sorry, Ammo, but i have to disagree with what you're doing.
I know you're standing up for people here, yourself included, and i agree that Hermoor shouldn't have said some things that he did, but Two wrongs....

What? Those are just facts. Admittedly, facts do seem to tick Hermoor off, but that's just tough.

Anyway, Hermoor went way past the point of no return a long time ago and I doubt that anything is going to make the situation worse, besides giving him credibility by taking him seriously.

lyada

• Gimme Elixier
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009-09-30 22:01:08 »
I believe choco girl was making a reference to the horrible line in DoC because she knows it annoys me so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVgvIFCloaE

Its also why I will never play DoC

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #62 on: 2009-09-30 22:03:04 »
What? Those are just facts. Admittedly, facts do seem to tick Hermoor off, but that's just tough.

Anyway, Hermoor went way past the point of no return a long time ago and I doubt that anything is going to make the situation worse, besides giving him credibility by taking him seriously.
hm. well, i guess you guys are right. i was just trying to give Hermoor a chance, is all. But it seems like thats kinda outta the question now.
...proceed :D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009-09-30 22:06:58 »
He has been given plenty of chances, and every single thread that has turned into a sh*tstorm has turned into one because he posted something provocative.

It's admirable that you want to give him another chance, but unfortunately there are some people who like to take advantage of those who think that way.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009-09-30 22:25:06 »
Ammo and kudistos being one of them

being one

one

I didn't know that we were the same person :-D

you and kudistos are the true bad boys on this forum...

Please elaborate :-P

I'm not hoping for much by asking this. I've asked you before to give examples of me trolling but you have failed to do so.

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #65 on: 2009-09-30 22:26:38 »
I think I have stated why already, this forum has one moderator. And he can't even moderate all the forums. And he doesn't even seem to be a very good moderator since he is allowing people like ammo and kudistos and even me to keep flaming. If he would do his job as a moderator he would have banned me long ago. But he hasn't, what I proved by flaming this forum is that it hasn't got any moderation and that there are lots of people that enjoy flaming and trolling. Ammo and kudistos being one of them...there are several others...

What can be done to improve the situation then?
Not much...
http://hermoor.ucoz.com/
So, You're Flaming people on purpose to prove a point to a problem that only exists because you're making sure it does?
i said valid, not completely illogical >_>

Jari

« Reply #66 on: 2009-09-30 22:49:45 »
I think if you would start agreeing with me you would understand what I'm talking about. Ammo and kudistos would jump on you in a second... :wink:

Somehow it seems more likely that he'd have to understand what you are talking about before he can agree with you. :-D

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #67 on: 2009-09-30 22:53:47 »
These problems existed before I came to these forums. There is still only one moderator that can't moderate, it's not illogical at all... :wink:
Of Course it's illogical. Flaming and or insulting people on purpose for any reason is senseless.
On top of that, the point you're trying to prove is just not worth the time you're putting into it. who cares if the moderator doesn't do his job? the only reason we'd ever need a moderator is because of trolls, yet the two trolls i can recall in the last year that i've been at this website seem to have had the lack of moderation as their main argument, yourself included.
Its kinda like eating a slice of chocolate cake, and then insulting the cook and everyone else who had a slice simply because you don't like chocolate. You're trying to tell me there's a point to that?

I think if you would start agreeing with me you would understand what I'm talking about. Ammo and kudistos would jump on you in a second... :wink:
You know, playing loads of FF games has given me a pretty defined sense of "good" and "evil"...

...":wink:"

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009-09-30 22:57:22 »
I didn't know that we were the same person grin
I mean two...sorry for my english.

Swedish numbers are a lot like English numbers.

The problem doesn't lie with your poor grasp of the language, it lies with your poor thinking skills.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me when I have been trolling and why I should be banned. I've asked you quite a few times and you have yet to answer. Perhaps this is because you can't think of any convincing reasons why anyone other than you should be banned.

Its kinda like eating a slice of chocolate cake, and then insulting the cook and everyone else who had a slice simply because you don't like chocolate. You're trying to tell me there's a point to that?

I'd say it's like going to a country with a low crime rate, committing lots of crimes and then saying that there is a problem with law enforcement there because your were able to act the way you did.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 22:59:50 by Kudistos Megistos »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009-09-30 23:14:41 »
I have realized being on this forum for some months and talking to my good friend seifer that this forum is going downhills...

I lost an argument and pissed everyone off so I decided the forums were full of idiots

I seem to be the only one who wants to fix the problem, and the problem won't go away if I leave...it will only get worse...

I seem to be the only one who is causing the problem

There, fixed those two sentences for you :-D

Seeing as all of the trolling right now is coming from you, the problem would go away if you did.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009-09-30 23:16:28 »
Hey hermaphrodite, try flaming people in the on-topic forums and see if your no-moderation theory still applies.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009-09-30 23:21:25 »
Hey hermaphrodite, try flaming people in the on-topic forums and see if your no-moderation theory still applies.

He did; he was disemvoweled :lol:

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #72 on: 2009-09-30 23:24:10 »
I seem to be the only one who wants to fix the problem, and the problem won't go away if I leave...it will only get worse...
Which problem? i see no problem.

...Oh, THAT problem! the one you're creating? oh right....

people who flame over and over again?
I See nobody else apart from you, sorry. Seifer was another case, which was eventually dealt with multiple times. that, as far as i am aware, has been the only other case of flaming for a long while, excluding this one.
If yourself and seifer had never stumbled upon here and started criticising the staff, who are most probably long bored with this very old forum by now, i can only imagine that this place would never have needed any moderators to begin with. we are generally a kind and helpful community. Back to the cake analogy (even though i liked Kudistos' one better), what's the point in trying to fix the chocolate cake by adding strawberry sauce when there's a million other types of cake out there in the world, just waiting to be tried. you don't like the moderation situation here? you don't have to like it. Just stop trying to screw with something that really doesn't matter to anyone but you, while in the process insulting and flaming people.
it's completely (here comes that word again) Illogical.
I'm confusing myself now, and i'm tried, so i'll stop there. thanks for your time :D
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 23:26:21 by NeoCloudstrife »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009-09-30 23:49:21 »
There is no hope left it seems... :-(

No there isn't, because it looks like you, the sole cause of this problem, will never leave.

These forums must be really important for you to spend all this time here even though you hate us all :lol:

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009-09-30 23:54:00 »
...I thought you werent gonna get involved Neo? :(                                                                     Its gonna get to the point when qhimm closes the forums.