Author Topic: Rumors you'd make up in FF7  (Read 33502 times)

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
Re: Rumors you'd make up in FF7
« Reply #50 on: 2010-07-18 11:06:10 »
???

Oh wow.  Can't wait to have you in my party...

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-07-18 12:03:22 »
Did y'all know that I'm an unlockable character in FF7?

OMG So am I!  What're your limit breaks?
I don't have any limits. Additionally, I can't use spell or command materia.

What I can do is level up faster, have higher-sloping stats, and 2x AP growth (no help for ultima weapon, since 2*0 is still 0).
What weapon do you wield then? I'm guessing a guitar with speakers since you're an expert with music for ff7.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-07-18 22:26:11 »
What weapon do you wield then? I'm guessing a guitar with speakers since you're an expert with music for ff7.
Only instrument I play well is piano (okay at guitar, not great). A piano would be a crappy weapon. I wield any weapon Aerith would normally wield, because I take her place.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-07-19 06:34:24 »
I saw the Harpejji and I remember but cant find it was something similar to guitar hero guitar but piano section at the main body rather then the neck

Travis

• "I control the world with fear."
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010-07-20 20:17:18 »
How about this one?

Get the "Demon Statue" item by morphing Emerald Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Fiend Statue" item by morphing Ruby Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Goddess Statue" item by morphing Proud Clod in the battle arena (only works 1% of the time).

With the three items, go to the ghost hotel at the Gold Saucer, talk to this pumpkin, and Kefka will challenge you.

You win lol.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010-07-20 22:22:04 »
How about this one?

Get the "Demon Statue" item by morphing Emerald Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Fiend Statue" item by morphing Ruby Weapon (only works 5% of the time).
Get the "Goddess Statue" item by morphing Proud Clod in the battle arena (only works 1% of the time).

With the three items, go to the ghost hotel at the Gold Saucer, talk to this pumpkin, and Kefka will challenge you.

You win lol.
lol now I really want this boss battle. He'd start out as his regular jester self and then transforms into his god form. Made sense with the pumpkin having the Kefka laugh.

I'd really like to see Kefka in FF7 at some point. Probably wont happen though.

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010-07-21 02:35:47 »
Producing Kefka's god form as an enemy in FF7 wouldn't be too difficult.  His stationary pose in Dissidia is just about identical to Safer Sephiroth's pose.  Compare:

Kefka
Sephiroth

Working on the Safer Sephiroth model, you could change Sephiroth's hair to Kefka's feather, reposition the wings, change two of them to black wings (Vincent Chaos wings are fine), transform Sephiroth's black wing into an arm, add on the legs and loincloth (they won't be able to move, but it doesn't matter)...

I see it being very doable, except that Kefka's face may need to be made from scratch (you can just take the torso from something else in game, like a Moon Gigas or Ifrit).

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010-07-21 13:42:44 »
If you do not get any of the summon materia(except odin) from the start of the game till the last battle with Sephiroth in the North Crater. If you summon odin Gilgamesh will replace him and use loveless sword on jenova.

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010-07-21 14:47:08 »
If you do not get any of the summon materia(except odin) from the start of the game till the last battle with Sephiroth in the North Crater. If you summon odin Gilgamesh will replace him and use loveless sword on jenova.

In order to avoid getting the Shiva materia, Priscilla must die.  When it comes to the CPR thing, leave the game running for a whole year (without doing a thing).  Once 365 full days have passed, Priscilla will die.

That has got to be worst rumor ever to fall for ;D

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010-07-21 18:35:50 »

In order to avoid getting the Shiva materia, Priscilla must die.  When it comes to the CPR thing, leave the game running for a whole year (without doing a thing).  Once 365 full days have passed, Priscilla will die.

That has got to be worst rumor ever to fall for ;D
Practically kill a computer much.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010-07-21 22:02:07 »
I still wish it was true though. When I was a kid a friend of mine told me that and being as a kid that time I even tried it but realized it can't happen because priscilla gives Cloud the shiva materia. Just wanted to share. :)

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010-07-21 22:05:49 »
@Furzball: Anyone who would do that to a computer just to see Gilgamesh in FF7 deserves it anyway :P

You know Square has published "Disk 4" of FF7, in which you can play through the events of Advent Children?  All you need to do is download this FREE installer: [link to a deadly computer virus].  Install to your FF7 directory, then beat the game as per normal.  The stuff on Disk 4 will start happening after the credits (when Red XIII roars at the ruins of Midgar).

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010-07-21 22:23:43 »
Beat Johnny in the battle arena before going to Costa Del Sol to get to see Tifa in the shower without his interference  :-P

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010-07-21 23:39:13 »
Wait...when does Tifa be in the Shower?

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010-07-21 23:44:44 »
Wait...when does Tifa be in the Shower?
When you first visit costa del sol. In the house next to where Red XIII is being a soccer goal for the kids.