Author Topic: What tool for a solo or duo but not trio party ?  (Read 4008 times)

foubou

• View Profile
I once read there was a way to play the game by making a party of one player or two (maybe a tool that removes the 3 players thing).

Can someone help me on that ?

Thanks all.

Shard

• View Profile
Re: What tool for a solo or duo but not trio party ?
« Reply #1 on: 2014-06-15 20:02:24 »
We're not a community of spoonfeeding carebears. If you're not going to bother doing your own research and finding the tool yourself, at least ask a question that's specific enough to get an answer you want instead of a snarky response like this one. We mod about a  dozen games here.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #2 on: 2014-06-15 23:05:09 »
What Shard is, not very politely, saying is which game are you talking about? Since you're asking to go from three to either one or two party members I can assume you're talking about either FF7 or FF8. You just need to be more specific on which game and platform you want such a tool for.

EDIT:
For the FFVII PC (Even if that's not what you want I need to document it) you just have to use a hex editor to change the value at 0x300081 from 74h to EBh. That'll trick the PHS into thinking you have a full party. Still have to have your lead character in the party, though.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-16 03:18:41 by NFITC1 »

foubou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-06-16 07:45:53 »
My mistake, I am logged in many FF7 forums. That's why I didn't mention the game because all of them are exclusively dealing with FF7.

But I got my answer, thanks both of you. :)

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2014-06-16 21:27:48 »
No need to be so rude, Shard.

But yeah, this should work. Not sure what address you need to play with for coercing the PSX version, though.

Shard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-06-17 00:23:42 »
Sorry, I had just had to deal with some morons right before I came here, and it was the first post I read. I could have been nicer, but he still should have at least mentioned which game he was talking about. I would have gladly helped him find what he was looking for.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #6 on: 2014-06-17 00:43:46 »
lol

beforyoubeforme

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014-07-05 03:59:23 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13746.0

using this trainer by simple click on " phs character added" button at the bottom.
this isn't just add the hide character but also remove party of 3 , you can play 1 or 2 or 3 as you like.