Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70567 times)

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
About Koral...
« on: 2009-08-05 18:03:59 »
I know it's really none of my business to ask what happened or why...

But I logged in about a week ago to say some things to her specifically, only to find out that she had left without a trace... I tried her email, but it is no longer existent... at least the email she had on her forum profile...

I'm basically just asking this...: Does anyone have any form of contact with Koral, that I could use to say a few things?

It just sort of feels like a friend of mine has died because of the infinite lack of ability to contact her...

To be quite honest I really am upset by her leaving, but not because of her talent...

If anyone can help, I at least have to say goodbye...

But something tells me none of you have that kind of contact information... Maybe it's just pessimism. So if anyone can help me... please...

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
Re: About Koral...
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-05 18:10:20 »
Who?

Makubex666

« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-05 18:12:56 »
The person who made the RINOA tool....

and was quite versed in the 3D arts if i might add.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-05 18:14:14 »
And also, generally quite an awesome person.

Makubex666

« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-05 18:15:41 »
No argument there.. Koral was... is a huge contributor to the modding world as well.
 :wink:

and as Prince Lex noted..
quite an awesome person.
:D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-05 18:44:30 »
You might try richwhitehouse.com.  That is MrAdults website and I'm pretty sure they were sharing info on the Crisis Core format.  Maybe contact him for her email?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: 2009-08-05 20:36:22 »

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-08-05 21:03:00 »
You might try richwhitehouse.com.  That is MrAdults website and I'm pretty sure they were sharing info on the Crisis Core format.  Maybe contact him for her email?

Wow... how did i miss this?

Satoh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-08-06 04:34:25 »
Who?

lol

I'm not sure which comment is more undignified... But I suppose nothing can be done when it's the truth... If you didn't know Koral... you were missing out. Simply put, she was real, unlike most of the people I meet. (No offense to the present company)

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-08-06 04:49:00 »
Look, she sided with that dumbass Seifer Almasy, and when things didn't go his way here, he left, and so did she. I've been permanently banned from his site, but break-off.co.uk or something like that is where their project has gone into continuation.

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-08-06 04:55:11 »
I don't actually think that's exactly what happened. Was there not a post on her RINOA thread about her having a hellish time or something?

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-08-06 04:59:19 »
Oh, that could be it. I just remember the El Ammo Bandito offer, and the thread that she said she was dumbfounded about how we treated someone so poorly. Not to drag her name through the mud, I'm just recalling what i saw :|

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-08-06 05:06:19 »
I remember too, and to be fair she was only saying what she thought was right which I would say is admirable, even though I may have disagreed with her at the time. I don't think she read up on what he was like at TLS, how much he abused the members there and then did the same thing here.

TBH, to get the real impression of what happened took me about a full hour of wading through different threads and posts, both here and there - and I only did so because I was bored.

But even if she did make her mind up prematurely or otherwise, I don't think that's why she left.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009-08-06 05:12:12 »
Oh. Well I did research both Forums too. Anyways, maybe she fell off the map? It just seemed to me like that's what happened, maybe she left on her own accord or for different reasons.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #14 on: 2009-08-06 05:19:23 »
Who?

lol

I'm not sure which comment is more undignified... But I suppose nothing can be done when it's the truth... If you didn't know Koral... you were missing out. Simply put, she was real, unlike most of the people I meet. (No offense to the present company)

hey, that "lol" was directed towards chaoscontrol cuz he said "who?"... i know who koral is and of her contributions towards the qhimms and the modding of ff7 and she was alwayz a kind person that never liked seeing arguments being exchanged. alot of peeps here enjoy reading arguments but not her, she always tried to stop them from taking place.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-08-06 05:29:07 »
I don't actually think that's exactly what happened. Was there not a post on her RINOA thread about her having a hellish time or something?

I received a PM of sorts from her as she left Seifer's site.  She was dealing with some sort of personal issue and it sounded like she wouldn't even be on the internet for some time.

But like I said....

Satoh

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009-08-06 05:45:02 »
Who?

lol

hey, that "lol" was directed towards chaoscontrol cuz he said "who?"... i know who koral is and of her contributions towards the qhimms and the modding of ff7 and she was alwayz a kind person that never liked seeing arguments being exchanged. alot of peeps here enjoy reading arguments but not her, she always tried to stop them from taking place.

I suppose it's unfair of me not to explain MY post now... Most of it was meant simply as a note to ChaosControl...

The undignified remark was just to poke at you both for being so... short. A simple 'lol' can be used in many ways. I wasn't specifically attacking you... though hindsight shows me it looks that way... it's a shame I can't imprint my vocal inflections on this forum... my comments would make so much more sense that way...

In the end though, I do have a shot at talking to Koral through some generous help (which shall unless otherwise stated remain anonymous, no pestering y'see...). And I somehow don't think MrAdults is the right person to ask for help over Qhimm matters anymore... he was cool, but he made it seem like he was pretty well done here.(at least until 'some things seriously change' as I understand it) Also he seemed pretty straight-laced and probably would want to bug Koral since she left Qhimm for presumably that reason...

Though, anyone who hasn't been to his site, should at least go and have a look around, it's pretty awesome in itself.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #17 on: 2009-08-06 06:27:23 »
hmm, i'll have a look at that website... just to be sure, the website that obesebear mentioned right?

Satoh

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-08-06 06:30:01 »
Quite.

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-08-06 14:09:55 »
Err... whoa. I've just checked out his website. I had no idea about that avalanche thing. Am I behind the times?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009-08-06 14:12:00 »
Err... whoa. I've just checked out his website. I had no idea about that avalanche thing. Am I behind the times?

He also has a wikipedia article  :-D

He seems to be going for a Johnny Depp look...

seifertemp

« Reply #21 on: 2009-08-06 14:31:59 »
Look, she sided with that dumbass Seifer Almasy, and when things didn't go his way here, he left, and so did she. I've been permanently banned from his site, but break-off.co.uk or something like that is where their project has gone into continuation.

Baiting, and also pig ignorant to what happened.  Guitar_dudester and ammo are the reasons why I and Mr. adults left.  Koral had her own reasons.  I am not even back as a full member here and will, if necessary leave again.  That will depend on the competance of those in charge to shut ignorant horrible little trouble causers liek you up.  We will see.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 14:35:39 by seifertemp »

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009-08-06 14:35:07 »
Koral was a "she" seifer. Now who's being ignorant.

Also MrAdults' site has a number of cool things on it. An Al Bhed translator? I'm going download mad for fun.

seifertemp

« Reply #23 on: 2009-08-06 14:36:07 »
Koral was a "she" seifer. Now who's being ignorant.

Also MrAdults' site has a number of cool things on it. An Al Bhed translator? I'm going download mad for fun.

yes I know that, and have altered (before I saw your crap post).  I do happen to spend a lot of time talking to her. Freudian Slip.  research it. Stop baiting.  It is because of baiting that adults left and I am close once again to leaving for good.  You, guitar and Ammo will not learn will you.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 14:42:39 by seifertemp »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009-08-06 14:49:59 »

Baiting, and also pig ignorant to what happened.  Guitar_dudester and ammo are the reasons why I and Mr. adults left.  Koral had her own reasons.  I am not even back as a full member here and will, if necessary leave again.  That will depend on the competance of those in charge to shut ignorant horrible little trouble causers liek you up.  We will see.

There can only be internet drama when both sides are too immature to let it go. Don't take the bait; maybe then the baiting will stop.