Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70582 times)

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: About Koral...
« Reply #125 on: 2009-08-09 05:27:52 »
ohhhhhhhhhhh jesus.....here we go again.

i had to actually bite my tongue when he said "Well that took you long enough to realise didn't it?" as to avoid another war in here....

looks like that just went out the wi....well actually ammo threw it out the window.

Ammo isn't at fault really, i guess he just can't stand.....seif  :|

Jari

« Reply #126 on: 2009-08-09 05:32:15 »
Well, to put it blatantly; he has been banned. There has been no temp bans here. Ever.

If he wants to make an ass out of himself by coming back and back and back, spreading lies and threats... by all means, let him do that. But it doesn't mean I'm going to listen to it.

He's going. One way or other. Either he actually takes a hint and stops, or he'll be stopped.

As for koral; I think it was mentioned in this thread few times, but apparently she (or he, who the hell knows on the Intertubes) left for her own reasons.

EDIT: Tpying. To hadr!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009-08-09 05:37:49 »
Well, to put it blatantly; he has been banned. There has been no temp bans here. Ever.

If he wants to make an ass out of himself by coming back and back and back, spreading lies and threats... by all means, let him do that. But it doesn't mean I'm going to listen to it.

He's going. One way or other. Either he actually takes a hint and stops, or he'll be stopped.

As for koral; I think it was mentioned in this thread few times, but apparently she (or he, who the hell knows on the Intertubes) left for her own reasons.

EDIT: Tpying. To hadr!

lmao, I dont want to be a permanent membr here again, when will you get that through your trollish skull?  But if you thought you were rid of me completely, as I told you, think again dick head.

As for "no temp bans here ever"  who do you think you are?  Last I hears you were robbed of mod status.  The irony is you are still here unbanned and never seem to be modded.  No temp bans my arse.  You were banned a long time back SAD JARI (and then let back on with new invincible status) or have you forgotten ;)

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009-08-09 05:38:17 »
Oh its not that i disagree with you, one of my favorite sayings is: to each is its own, that motto fits here with your take on how to talk to seifer.

however alot of other people here would rather not disrupt anymore of the forums with what some other members would call "childish behavior"

not that i disagree with them, but eventually problems are going to arise if this goes unchecked. i mean a member..or ex-member was banned and then shows up harassing us again.

that shouldn't go un-noticed for long until another mod sees this and then we're right back where we started again.

it wouldn't be so bad had seifer avoided all of the negative commenting on our members, forums, and admins. but he inevitably went ahead and did it anyway.

i digress. eventually this is going to come up again.

(note: i was typing this just before seif replied)

edit: to clarify, this was directed to ammo
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 05:39:49 by Xelane »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009-08-09 05:39:40 »
Oh its not that i disagree with you, one of my favorite sayings is: to each is its own, that motto fits here with your take on how to talk to seifer.

however alot of other people here would rather not disrupt anymore of the forums with what some other members would call "childish behavior"

not that i disagree with them, but eventually problems are going to arise if this goes unchecked. i mean a member..or ex-member was banned and then shows up harassing us again.

that shouldn't go un-noticed for long until another mod sees this and then we're right back where we started again.

it wouldn't be so bad had seifer avoided all of the negative commenting on our members, forums, and admins. but he inevitably went ahead and did it anyway.

i digress. eventually this is going to come up again.

(note: i was typing this just before seif replied)

again , misinterpreting.  I have said the majority of members here are decent.  But a few of them don't give a fig for discipline around here and we do have some trolls, you seem to be included in that since you seem incapable of keeping your face out of this.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #130 on: 2009-08-09 05:40:06 »
ammo... just leave seif alone and seif, just stop, if both of yall stop, there will be no wars... how HARD is it to STOP?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2009-08-09 05:41:01 »
ammo... just leave seif alone and seif, just stop, if both of yall stop, there will be no wars... how HARD is it to STOP?

I dunno, ask Xelene.  The damage has sadly been done because i have permanently damaged my membership here by retaliating (still, I wouldnt want to be a permanent member of a forum whose admin allows trolls like jari)

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2009-08-09 05:41:46 »
wait...why ask me?

i changed what i siad into a semi-apologising post.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #133 on: 2009-08-09 05:43:40 »
everyone, just STOP! guitar, seif, ammo, xelane... just... stop and LET IT GO! no more! its getting soooo old already and history is repeating itself here often too many times becuz certain people cant let go of the past. why are we dwelling on the past? look in to the future, start fresh and clean. i bet you it wont be that hard.

EDIT: Xelane... please... you ask that, your gona get yelled at...

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2009-08-09 05:44:31 »
wait...why ask me?

i changed what i siad into a semi-apologising post.

because you again misrepresented what I ahve wrote in the past and seem incapable of butting out.

Any case, when I come back here it will only be to either reply to someone who can't let it drop like me, or to help the mods with bugs I find etc.  Make no mistake about it, I only came here in the first place for the intelligent modders here and the projects.  Nothing else. (unlike jari)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2009-08-09 05:45:29 »

bring it on....those are your words, right?  I would love to see how you are gonna do it.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #136 on: 2009-08-09 05:47:19 »
please seif, don't do this man. just stop it and i am sure ammo will stop. he only seems to attack only when you say something in response to his previous posts. if you stop and he continues to attack, he will only be making an ass out of himself, but as long as you KEEP replying, then he will be using that against you.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2009-08-09 05:50:15 »
please seif, don't do this man. just stop it and i am sure ammo will stop. he only seems to attack only when you say something in response to his previous posts. if you stop and he continues to attack, he will only be making an ass out of himself, but as long as you KEEP replying, then he will be using that against you.

listen to what I have said.  The guy is a troll.  He wound me up and bullied me and others off this forum.  he received absolutely NO warning since he came back from his ban years ago.  No warning.  No ban and to br frank, i am very bitter about it.

The only reason I am back to this thread is because xelane keeps bringing me up.  If they all piss off, so will I (well, unless I want to contact a project modder.  I will come back when I choose and no one will stop me)

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009-08-09 05:50:51 »
he's right, ammo only comes in if he is mentioned, or if you do something he would think calls for him coming in.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2009-08-09 05:51:57 »
he's right, ammo only comes in if he is mentioned, or if you do something he would think calls for him coming in.

yes, he is called Gabriel.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #140 on: 2009-08-09 05:52:37 »
ok, well, from now on, no more talking about seif nor ammo, and XELANE, forget about TLS or w/e crap you mention involving seif, he pretty much made it clear that he let it go, so... could we make this happen?

Jari

« Reply #141 on: 2009-08-09 05:54:31 »
lmao, I dont want to be a permanent membr here again, when will you get that through your trollish skull?  But if you thought you were rid of me completely, as I told you, think again dick head.

Dig, boy! Dig! :-D

BTW, there are members and then there are guests. There are no temporary members. Do not try to justify your actions with something that does not even exist. :)

As for "no temp bans here ever"  who do you think you are?  Last I hears you were robbed of mod status.  The irony is you are still here unbanned and never seem to be modded.  No temp bans my arse.  You were banned a long time back SAD JARI (and then let back on with new invincible status) or have you forgotten ;)

As for that statement, I think I'm someone who has been here close to 10 years. And I recall never seeing a temp ban during all that time.

Robbed? Hardly. :)

I've actually modded two - or was it three? - times here. Each time I've given up my mod powers because I wanted to. I've never, ever been banned from here.

You can ask the admins if you wish. It's not like you'd believe anything that doesn't fit into your fantasies, but you are welcome to ask... Whether they can be arsed to reply to you is another matter. :-D

bring it on....those are your words, right?  I would love to see how you are gonna do it.

:-D In that case, wait. Webservers - and proxies, too - is another matter you do not seem to know great deal of. :-D

he received absolutely NO warning since he came back from his ban years ago.  No warning.  No ban and to br frank, i am very bitter about it.

You'll probably be even more bitter when you look up and notice that I have never been banned. :-P

forget about TLS or w/e crap you mention involving seif, he pretty much made it clear that he let it go

Do you actually read the posts?

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2009-08-09 05:55:23 »
erm....drfeelgud try talking to ammo.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2009-08-09 05:55:36 »
jari, i read back and saw that you had been banned or at least left these forums.  There is even a post from qhimm about your behaviour further back and a member very annoyed that you were "let back on" ;)

Actually I don't doubt you left of your own accord.  Qhimm seems to have his dick up your arse.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2009-08-09 05:59:08 »
I feel like i should be scolded for not being able to bite my tongue. so hard for me to do....

mmmm right about now kugidos or however you say his name would be a really good person to bring in here.

he can actually play "mediator" unlike me since i can't keep my friggin mouth shut...or hands....idle

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #145 on: 2009-08-09 05:59:41 »
yo ammo, dude, we ALL know that you are the MASTER of arguments around here. i read your posts from the past and i dont really recall you losing an argument ever. i think you would make an EXCELLENT lawyer one day and i give you probs cuz you know your material. but THIS has gone FAR enough. its childish and you know this be true. seif is trying to make peace and i think you should do the same. just give it a shot, please. that is all i ask.

EDIT: 1 - Seif, dont curse, please
         2 - Xelane, it's Kudistos, lol;

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2009-08-09 05:59:56 »
I feel like i should be scolded for not being able to bite my tongue. so hard for me to do....

mmmm right about now kugidos or however you say his name would be a really good person to bring in here.

he can actually play "mediator" unlike me since i can't keep my friggin mouth shut...or hands....idle

Well, to be fair, this hasnt really got anything to do with you.  You are the one who keeps syoking it up on various threads.  jari will never quit sadly.  That is his nature.

Jari

« Reply #147 on: 2009-08-09 06:00:28 »
jari, i read back and saw that you had been banned or at least left these forums.  There is even a post from qhimm about your behaviour further back and a member very annoyed that you were "let back on" ;)

Actually I don't doubt you left of your own accord.  Qhimm seems to have his dick up your arse.

:-D

You shouldn't believe everything you read. :-)

seif is trying to make peace and i think you should do the same. just give it a shot, please. that is all i ask.

LOL

First of all, that's not true. Second of all, he's banned. Simple as that.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #148 on: 2009-08-09 06:03:09 »
seif, xelane will stop, so there's no need to talk to him anymore and ammo, just believe, because he would have been cursing all over the place by now, he's trying to make peace you can tell

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2009-08-09 06:05:22 »
seif, xelane will stop, so there's no need to talk to him anymore and ammo, just believe, because he would have been cursing all over the place by now, he's trying to make peace you can tell

Ammo has no intention of peace.   But if you think I will spam this forum again, you are wrong.  I have no intention.  I did that just as a bit of irony and really, it was  a stupid thing to do, because it always reflects badly on me.  But what can I do?   I am frustrated with the mod and admin for allowing it to happen and to ammo who refuses point blank to quit it.

It takes 2 to tango.  If they stop bringing my name up (guitar, xelane, ammo), I won't talk to them ever again and we will get peace here.  I have finished as a permanent member here and so have some others.  That is sad.  But we know who to blame for that.  But I will be here when I want to talk to one of the project leaders.  I can still contribute here temporarily and at my forum.  I won't be bullied away.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 06:09:37 by seif »