Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70555 times)

Jari

Re: About Koral...
« Reply #150 on: 2009-08-09 06:07:27 »
seif, xelane will stop, so there's no need to talk to him anymore and ammo, just believe, because he would have been cursing all over the place by now, he's trying to make peace you can tell

Frankly, I do think that your comprehension of written English is severely lacking.

But it really doesn't matter anymore. He had his chance... actually he has had about quadrillion of them. There comes a point when it's simply too late.

seif, xelane will stop, so there's no need to talk to him anymore and ammo, just believe, because he would have been cursing all over the place by now, he's trying to make peace you can tell

Ammo has no intention of peace.   But if you think I will spam this forum again, you are wrong.  I have no intention.  I did that just as a bit of irony and really, it was  a stupid thing to do, because it always reflects badly on me.  But what can I do?   I am frustrated with the mod and admin for allowing it to happen and to ammo who refuses point blank to quit it.

It takes 2 to tango.  If they stop bringing my name up, I won't talk to them ever again and we will get peace here.

You still haven't found that mirror of yours, have you?

But like I said to drfeelgud88, what does it matter? You are banned. You will be banned for all eternity. End of story.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2009-08-09 06:11:44 »

Frankly, I do think that your comprehension of written English is severely lacking.

But it really doesn't matter anymore. He had his chance... actually he has had about quadrillion of them. There comes a point when it's simply too late.

Ammo has no intention of peace.   But if you think I will spam this forum again, you are wrong.  I have no intention.  I did that just as a bit of irony and really, it was  a stupid thing to do, because it always reflects badly on me.  But what can I do?   I am frustrated with the mod and admin for allowing it to happen and to ammo who refuses point blank to quit it.

It takes 2 to tango.  If they stop bringing my name up, I won't talk to them ever again and we will get peace here.

You still haven't found that mirror of yours, have you?

But like I said to drfeelgud88, what does it matter? You are banned. You will be banned for all eternity. End of story.

I am banned now bud, but I am still here.  And it is a bit far fetched of you to expect something done about it, when qhimm can't even get off his arse to ban a troll and appoint a mod to this section of the forum.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #152 on: 2009-08-09 06:12:01 »
Ammo, I apologize that my English isn't exactly at best here. I am just typing in a race against time before things get out of hand again. Surely you understand... Anyways, seif said there will be peace if he is not mentioned again, and he also admitted that he spammed and that it was a wrong thing to do. The fact that he admitted it, brought up his reputation to some extent.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009-08-09 06:15:38 »
drfeelgud88

I have said my part.  Yes I am banned and yes I will adhere to it in my own way by not beinga  permament member here (I don't associate myself with hypocrites like qhimm and jari)  but, this place is bigger than those 2 because it has projects here which I value.  And members here I value.

I don't see why I should have to leave when I was bullied and provoked out.  If the people modding the game all left to another forum, I wouldn't sh*t on this place.  And if people (usual suspects) stop bringing me up, then there won't be any further trouble.

It is quite a simple proposition.  The real question is, can guitar and ammo actually abide by it.  Also, if the mods have any intention of stopping this crap they should delete all these threads starting with the one jari wrote to provoke me.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 06:19:50 by seif »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #154 on: 2009-08-09 06:19:56 »
You are right. It is a simple task really and I admire that you at least said what will make you not cause trouble anymore.

Jari

« Reply #155 on: 2009-08-09 06:20:19 »
I am banned now bud, but I am still here.  And it is a bit far fetched of you to expect something done about it, when qhimm can't even get off his arse to ban a troll and appoint a mod to this section of the forum.

I think you assume too much. Way too much. :-D

Ammo, I apologize that my English isn't exactly at best here. I am just typing in a race against time before things get out of hand again. Surely you understand... Anyways, seif said there will be peace if he is not mentioned again, and he also admitted that he spammed and that it was a wrong thing to do. The fact that he admitted it, brought up his reputation to some extent.

/facepalm

Look, he's banned. He has no business even being here. He has openly mentioned several times that he is not going apologize - and for that matter, if he did nobody would believe him.

He has a history of lying, if it suits him.

For that matter; he has put the things that happened at TLS behind? Hello? He has put them behind? Do you understand that it was he who tried to spam them with pr0n and it was he who tried to hack their mod accounts and that it was he who signed couple of their members up for spam?

Hey, I killed a man! But it's okay, I've put it behind me! It was easy too! ...for some weird reason.

I don't see why I should have to leave when I was bullied and provoked out.  If the people modding the game all left to another forum, I wouldn't sh*t on this place.  And if people (usual suspects) stop bringing me up, then there won't be any further trouble.

It is quite a simple proposition.  The real question is, can guitar and ammo actually abide by it.

Seriously? You dictate the rules here? Holy shit, could you be bit more arrogant, perhaps?

drfeelgud88: Now I'm going to be very frank with you. You are an idiot.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2009-08-09 06:21:53 »
yes and again I have said it was a big mistake and revenge for their systematic bullying.  Are you really so gone in the head that you can't see it is you who has caused half of this?

drfeelgud88: Now I'm going to be very frank with you. You are an idiot.

< there you go dude.  Welcome to the Jari.  He either doesn't know where he is going wrong or doesn't care.  And you can forget about him ever being modded or mending his ways.  That is the issue I have had with him all along.  He is uncivilised and unrepenting and totally obnoxious.  And sadly, he met the wrong man.,  Me.

-------

edit:

Like to mention I did not sign anyone up for spam, I threatened to and I did not hack anyones account.  That is a fabrication by tls mods.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 07:43:37 by seif »

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2009-08-09 06:24:11 »
Hey, I killed a man! But it's okay, I've put it behind me! It was easy too! ...for some weird reason.

I'm suddenly reminded of "Crime and Punishment".

Do not read that book.  You'll hate it.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #158 on: 2009-08-09 06:24:52 »
Meh, I don't let it bother me. I am sorry that he feels that way about me. Heck, I am an idiot at times I admit. I bet alot of people here think otherwise because I am actually stepping up and trying to make things work here.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009-08-09 06:28:03 »
Meh, I don't let it bother me. I am sorry that he feels that way about me. Heck, I am an idiot at times I admit. I bet alot of people here think otherwise because I am actually stepping up and trying to make things work here.

Well you have tried.  But the way I see it is:

jari is an obnoxious troll, who for some reason, is allowed to get away with it.  This conflicts with my sense of justice and makes me bitter.  I lost my temper and and did things I now regret, but at the end of the day jari is half to blame but he is ok to carry on here as a member whereas I am not.

Does not compute.  

If people had all just told jari to stop baiting at the start, none of this would have gone this way but it is easy to stay out of it.  I appreciate that you put your neck on the line and tried to understand this.  I am annoyed.  I am arrogant.  I am stubborn.  but I am also fair and I have a deep hatred for people liek Jari.  34 year olds still stuck in their mob mentality and getting away with it. 

he has brought this on himself and the forum and so have the mod/admin for sitting idly by.

« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 06:29:41 by seif »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2009-08-09 06:28:56 »
the rule of jari is: dont listen to jari.

if youre on his bad side that is

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009-08-09 06:30:23 »

I'm posting now to confirm that for you.

I've been there, my friend.  I didn't improve anything, so I guess I'm no good at it.

My advice?  Pull out.  Not that I don't admire you for trying, because I really do.

Jari

« Reply #162 on: 2009-08-09 06:33:43 »
jari is an obnoxious troll, who for some reason, is allowed to get away with it.  This conflicts with my sense of justice and makes me bitter.

Everything that does not go your way conflicts with your "sense of justice".

he has brought this on himself and the forum and so have the mod/admin for sitting idly by.

Oooh, it's Seifer, the Harbinger of Doom! :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2009-08-09 06:34:22 »
I think i will draw on this as an experience to learn that i should travel the high road from now on.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009-08-09 06:34:41 »
jari is an obnoxious troll, who for some reason, is allowed to get away with it.  This conflicts with my sense of justice and makes me bitter.

Everything that does not go your way conflicts with your "sense of justice".

Oooh, it's Seifer, the Harbinger of Doom! :-D

If you keep talking long enough, even the most stubborn members here will get sick of it and leave and then who will have "won".  No one.  Hopefully they will, because qhimm and yourself are showing a blatant lack of care for this place and the sooner  anew forum is made with proper mods the better.  Then you can stay here to your hearts delight and wind up yourself.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 06:39:18 by seif »

« Reply #165 on: 2009-08-09 06:37:10 »
I must confess...
I am highly bitter towards this whole situation..

Sure Seifer may be an arrogant jerk.. who doesn't know when to back down..
but why are you "baiting" him Ammo? You are only aggravating the situation.. and you know doing so will cause him to lash out...
its almost as if you find this to be one big joke..

Well its not funny anymore! GROW UP!  Both of you...
You and seifer may be at odds.. but wouldn't a stronger man, walk away from the situation...  instead of throwing the whole forum into chaos...?

-.-
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 06:38:48 by Makubex »

Jari

« Reply #166 on: 2009-08-09 06:39:27 »
If you keep talking long enough, even the most stubborn members here will get sick of it and leave and then who will have "won".  No one.  Hopefully they will, because qhimm and yourself are showing a blatant lack of care for this place and the sooner  anew forum is made with proper mods the better.

but why are you "baiting" him Ammo? You are only aggravating the situation.. and you know doing so will cause him to lash out...

Why, it would seem to me that one of us is banned, while the other one is not. So, why exactly are we both posting?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009-08-09 06:39:42 »
If you keep talking long enough, even the most stubborn members here will get sick of it and leave and then who will have "won".  No one.  Hopefully they will, because qhimm and yourself are showing a blatant lack of care for this place and the sooner  anew forum is made with proper mods the better.

Why, it would seem to me that one of us is banned, while the other one is not. So, why exactly are we both posting?

I suggest you open your eyes and read this thread again if you don't know the answer to that.  And no...quite clearly, I am not banned.  I should be though....and so should you.

Jari

« Reply #168 on: 2009-08-09 06:40:59 »
I suggest you open your eyes and read this thread again if you don't know the answer to that.  And no...quite clearly, I am not banned.

Why are you posting from behind a proxy, then? Because you just want to? :-D

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009-08-09 06:42:13 »
I suggest you open your eyes and read this thread again if you don't know the answer to that.  And no...quite clearly, I am not banned.

Why are you posting from behind a proxy, then? Because you just want to? :-D

There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009-08-09 06:43:40 »
Wow.

Ok. For clarity - I told them members of TLS that Seifer was trashing their forums, they came of their own accord to defend themselves.

I don't understand it still.

1. Seifer, if you're having such "revelations," then take them to your

3 forums I have been to,

and stop coming back where you're not wanted.

2. drfeelgud, I don't think you've completely read up on this whole affair. Maybe if someone was dragging your name through the mud, you would see things differently.

Jari

« Reply #171 on: 2009-08-09 06:44:52 »
There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

I see. :-D

Wouldn't you agree that usually having your entire IP range banned would mean that you are not welcome? :-)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2009-08-09 06:45:00 »
guitar, have you actually bothered to read this thread yet?

And stop lying, please.  I was told by a membr of tls (a mod)  that you went there and told them to come here.  In fact I saw the post in question.  Now, the premise is rather simple.

Either you 2 let me move on and stop bringing me up and the mods delete all this nonsense....or I will be here to stay for some considerable time.,

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2009-08-09 06:46:02 »
If only thread starters had moderation abilities on their personal threads...

It seems to me that this particular thread is now 'completely unrelated' to itself...

On topic or GTFO.

« Reply #174 on: 2009-08-09 06:46:51 »
Why is it,
That neither of you will listen to reason..
Ammo...  Why do you insist on being a troll..
And seifer,
why do you insist on complying to his wishes and acting like an immature, arrogant, self possessed Jack*** (it means donkey.. :wink:)

Its like you are a puppet on strings....

And Ammo...

You act all high and mighty..... but i must confess...
I am also finding it hard to believe.. that mods haven't even batted an eye lash at your
"miss behavior"

Little Kids who miss behave
Ought to be punished..
No?

Both of you..
just please knock it off!

Be mature.. and just walk away from the situation.. before it escalates to a scale,
where its not just between the two of you any more...
before it gets to the point where the whole forum will suffer...
far more than it already is..