Author Topic: About Koral...  (Read 70556 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: About Koral...
« Reply #175 on: 2009-08-09 06:46:56 »
There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

I see. :-D

Wouldn't you agree that usually having your entire IP range banned would mean that you are not welcome? :-)

entire range?   I wasn't aware proxy addresses had a "whole range"  I am now on static ip and have been for quite a while.   Funny though isn't it jari how you can know what Ip's I use.  Care to enlighten us all ;)

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2009-08-09 06:47:49 »
^ teach me

edit: directed to makubex

Jari

« Reply #177 on: 2009-08-09 06:49:09 »
There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

Wouldn't you agree that usually having your entire IP range banned would mean that you are not welcome? :-)

Either you 2 let me move on and stop bringing me up and the mods delete all this nonsense....or I will be here to stay for some considerable time.,

Arrogance, as defined by the dictionary.

BTW, how does this thing you are doing comply with your "sense of justice"? :-D

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2009-08-09 06:50:04 »
There is difference between not being able to post and being able to post.  What you call a ban is up to you but I seem to be here talking to you jari and if you carry on, I will be for a while to come.

Either you 2 let me move on and stop bringing me up and the mods delete all this nonsense....or I will be here to stay for some considerable time.,

Arrogance, as defined by the dictionary.

BTW, how does this thing you are doing comply with your "sense of justice"? :-D

It is called a.  not being bullied off  b.  not allowing a poor admin to get away with the seeds he has sewn and c. pure and simple stubborness against you jari.

In basic terms you are half the problem on this forum and if you can't see that you need help.

« Reply #179 on: 2009-08-09 06:50:09 »
^ teach me

edit: directed to makubex

what do you mean?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #180 on: 2009-08-09 06:50:14 »
If only thread starters had moderation abilities on their personal threads...

It seems to me that this particular thread is now 'completely unrelated' to itself...

On topic or GTFO.

Sorry about that X-Dina.  :-(

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2009-08-09 06:52:14 »
We stopped bringing your name up. You came back after HMMM LETS SEE BEING BANNED? and decided to humble yourself -

But if you think I will spam this forum again, you are wrong.  I have no intention.  I did that just as a bit of irony and really, it was  a stupid thing to do, because it always reflects badly on me.  But what can I do?   I am frustrated with the mod and admin for allowing it to happen and to ammo who refuses point blank to quit it.

If you're sorry, then do the proper thing - Actually believe that you were wrong ( Ha ha ha what a laughable question to ask you ), and leave these forums in peace. Not that you would ever do that, you just love slinging that mud, don't you?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2009-08-09 06:54:05 »
We stopped bringing your name up. You came back after HMMM LETS SEE BEING BANNED? and decided to humble yourself -

But if you think I will spam this forum again, you are wrong.  I have no intention.  I did that just as a bit of irony and really, it was  a stupid thing to do, because it always reflects badly on me.  But what can I do?   I am frustrated with the mod and admin for allowing it to happen and to ammo who refuses point blank to quit it.

If you're sorry, then do the proper thing - Actually believe that you were wrong ( Ha ha ha what a laughable question to ask you ), and leave these forums in peace. Not that you would ever do that, you just love slinging that mud, don't you?

Dudester, have you even checked the start of this thread?  You were the flame that started all this, this particular time.  I was brought back here by Xelane and I told you all I wasn't going to be bullied off.  It is rather simple. Stop bringing me up and the mods to delete all this crap.

How hard can it be?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #183 on: 2009-08-09 06:55:20 »
guitar, he mentioned that he came back here because of projects that he was working on or helping.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2009-08-09 06:56:22 »
guitar, he mentioned that he came back here because of projects that he was working on or helping.

Well you could say both.  The insults that they gave me and also the fact that I will always be here temporarily because as you say, the projects mean a lot more to me.  Where are the mods?  I mean, can you really imagine these threads and this situation occuring on a regular forum?

edit:

if u mean why did it come back at the start....yes it was for the mods.  And would have stayed that way if they hadnt goaded me yet again.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 10:06:45 by seif »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2009-08-09 06:56:45 »
eh....

to be fair, you're not some magical genie who is summoned by saying his name are you? you have free will.

you could have easily said to yourself "nah ill let this loser say whatever he wants cuz hes a loser"

that unfortunately didn't happen

also, what i said was only what i gathered from previous postings.

and the genie comment was not meant to be offense, it was only to stress that you have free will.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2009-08-09 06:57:43 »
I noticed you had returned after being banned and also promising that you would never return here. I thought that you were -

A. A liar

B. Too imature to understand what this site thinks of you

C. Playing on the forgive and forget attitude (I stole those words from Ammo, but they are the best description  :wink:)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2009-08-09 06:57:57 »
eh....

to be fair, you're not some magical genie who is summoned by saying his name are you? you have free will.

So do you, to keep out of it.  Stop stoking flames, peddling untruths when you aren't aware of all the facts.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2009-08-09 06:58:33 »
I noticed you had returned after being banned and also promising that you would never return here. I thought that you were -

A. A liar

B. Too imature to understand what this site thinks of you

C. Playing on the forgive and forget attitude (I stole those words from Ammo, but they are the best description  :wink:)

Whereas you are just an ignorant , low educated, scum flamebaiter.  Hi.  And i am not into forgiving as you can see....and i am certainly not into forgetting either.  I have said 100x I do not want to be a permanent member.  I am here now for 2 reasons, and 1 of them is to do with you and ammo.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2009-08-09 06:59:43 »
How would you use those lovely words with facts? Could you? I doubt it since you have none.

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2009-08-09 06:59:47 »
I can see now why MrAdults left... I can see part of why Koral is gone too...

If you want to fight, I can't stop you, but do it in your own damn thread.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2009-08-09 07:00:30 »
what dina said

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2009-08-09 07:01:31 »
How would you use those lovely words with facts? Could you? I doubt it since you have none.

Facts:  Ok here are some.

1.  You have persistently goaded and flame baited,
2.  You admitted to liking seeing someone flamed.
3.  You went to another forum and recruited them here and caused a load of hassle for me and others.
4.  You signed up at my forum hoping to do the same
5.  You are an idiot.

« Reply #193 on: 2009-08-09 07:02:48 »
I agree... this thread has gone way off topic...
if you want to argue.. take it some where else..
this was not what this thread was intended for.
I don't think it was intended to stop a flame war..

Okay...
this is an insult to koral now..
and to everyone here..

WE DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO IMMATURE KIDS ARGUE..
sorry to be blunt..
but that is what you are all acting like..
kids that need to be put in the corner for a time out.
-.-
« Last Edit: 2009-08-09 07:04:43 by Makubex »

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2009-08-09 07:04:24 »
well actually it started one.

and when i said "teach me" i meant "teach me how to take the higher path of not bickering with people"

« Reply #195 on: 2009-08-09 07:04:28 »
So, has X-Dina got a hold of Koral?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #196 on: 2009-08-09 07:05:35 »
So, has X-Dina got a hold of Koral?

i hope so... i miss her and she was always bringing cheer to the forums imo

Satoh

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2009-08-09 07:05:50 »
I'm giving one more chance.

No more of this idiocy.

Stop arguing now.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #198 on: 2009-08-09 07:07:00 »
I'm giving one more chance.

No more of this idiocy.

Stop arguing now.

i think they moved on to a diff thread X-Dina, which is good.

Satoh

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2009-08-09 07:13:18 »
I have sent my message through the channels I mentioned. No word yet. But I haven't lost hope that it will reach it's destination.